Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set

Discus and support Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently my Xbox one x When connected to my turtle beach stealth 600's the audio will just start breaking up and the chat, if I speak it is very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by charliemurphy2, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set

So recently my Xbox one x When connected to my turtle beach stealth 600's the audio will just start breaking up and the chat, if I speak it is very choppy for other users too. It's not the headphones I have another pair they both do it. When I pair them
    to my other Xbox one (non x) both headsets don't do that. I need some help here

:)

charliemurphy2, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Are you in the Xbox Insider Preview program? This seems to be an ongoing issue with preview OS builds, download the Xbox Insider Hub app and file a report. Also post about it here HTTPS://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

If not involved in preview, can I ask if consoles are connected wirelessly, and if so, does your router use 5ghz?

It may be that your Xbox one x is utilising a 5ghz Wi-Fi channel, and original Xbox isn't, and this use may interfere with the headphones. I had same issue at first with my turtle beach. It corrected itself when I switched off 5ghz channels on router, I
    then switched to a wired connection.

If possible, hookup your offending console with a Ethernet cable to router, see if sound issue persists. If it does, then that's not the issue
  4. LMG GRINCHY Win User

i had the same problem. I strongly recommend following sandy the hippy post, as soon as i went onto a wired connection the problem was
    gone
  5. Mrs Sn0wman G18 Win User

How does it work with the headset

Okay so a 360 head set will connect to your xbox via optical cable for game audio (the more expensive wireless ones anyways) im not sure how the wired ones would work. There is a chat cable that will connect the head set to the controller for chat audio.

The xbox one versions that Microsoft and turtle beach have made will just plug in to your controller and you will get game and chat audio from that
  6. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

Can't Hear Chat Unless...

You headset is wireless, but it only supports wireless game audio, so you will have to have the headset plugged into the controller for chat to work properly.

On your controller's chat adapter you will want to press the button that rises the volume of voice chat until it beeps and won't allow you to adjust it anymore, this will ensure only chat audio is being sent through the controller since your wireless adapter
    is broadcasting the game audio.
Thema:

1. Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set - Similar Threads - Choppy audio chat

2. Stuck on choppy scene from before I turned it off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on choppy scene from before I turned it off: I can hear it start up and I can shut it down, but I can't see anything. Is it my graphics card that is bad? Or is there some other way to fix it? c2349013-db56-42b7-8edf-3fb510d9ea9e
  3. Choppy frames when playing on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy frames when playing on Xbox One: [img] Hi All, I've recently started experiencing choppiness when playing Apex Legends on my original Xbox One that I've owned for just 2.5 years. I'm not sure if it's a frame rate issue...
  4. Headset (Astro A10) has choppy audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset (Astro A10) has choppy audio: I have had this going on for a while now, and I have no clue why. Whenever I play on my Xbox, the audio gets really choppy, however, when I use my headset on my iPad, PC, etc., this doesn’t...
  5. Party chat choppy and slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat choppy and slow: I know this topic has been beat to death but I have tried everything suggested and still don't have a solution. When I try to chat on party it isnso bad that iris unusable. It is very chippy and...
  6. Choppy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Choppy: I recently bought NHL18 and it is very choppy. the game play is fine (probably could be better) but the replays are almost impossible to watch because they are so slow and choppy. also when seeing...
  7. Party chat choppy and slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat choppy and slow: I know this topic has been beat to death but I have tried everything suggested and still don't have a solution. When I try to chat on party it isnso bad that iris unusable. It is very chippy and...
  8. Audio/mic problem stuttering choppy audio xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio/mic problem stuttering choppy audio xbox one x: I'm having a major audio problem on my xbox one x it doesnt happen out of the tv itself but when I play my games I play with my headset generally turtlebeach xofours. The issue is and just started...
  9. Choppy / crackling headset audio on various games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy / crackling headset audio on various games.: So I'm getting some annoying intermittent audio issues through my headset. Games I've had the issue with - Star Wars Battlefront II - Constant audio stutter and sometimes audio cuts out...
  10. Choppy Gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy Gameplay: Ever since the brand new update, games have been noticeably running bad. I'm trying to play the SP of Gears of war 4 and audio constantly cuts out, the game freezes momentarily(cutscenes and...