Christan Gamer Clan

Discus and support Christan Gamer Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Would anybody want to form a christian gamer clan with me? iv been a member of xbox live for about 6 years and would love to game with fellow belivers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yoshi Effect, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Yoshi Effect
    Yoshi Effect Guest

Christan Gamer Clan

Would anybody want to form a christian gamer clan with me? iv been a member of xbox live for about 6 years and would love to game with fellow belivers

:)

Yoshi Effect, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Christian gamers wanted!!!

i am a born again christan i am looking for other christans to play with

SUPREME SARGE77, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Gamers 4 Christ Clan in Call of Duty Elite

Hey HotTubMan i would LOVE to join your clan! Christan Gamer Clan :)

I am a Christan teen and I have MW3 and Ghosts,

halo 4 and so on... so you can send me a friend request if you want

to: WorriorofCrist, i know what your thinking i misspelled Warrior

skill 1/10: 7

good to see you, God bless.

WorriorofChrist, Feb 8, 2014
  4. SUPREME SARGE77 Win User

Christian gamers wanted!!!

i am a born again christan i am looking for other christans to play with
  5. WorriorofChrist Win User

Gamers 4 Christ Clan in Call of Duty Elite

Hey HotTubMan i would LOVE to join your clan! :)

I am a Christan teen and I have MW3 and Ghosts,

halo 4 and so on... so you can send me a friend request if you want

to: WorriorofCrist, i know what your thinking i misspelled Warrior

skill 1/10: 7

good to see you, God bless.
  6. Up1nSpace Win User

I am Looking for a Adult Clan

Any clans looking for a old but good gamer to game with in your clan
  7. cheesyhunter1 Win User

F1 2015 coming in June for Xbox One

o hell yes can you tell my misses im playing this all the time and spending £250 on a racing wheel been a f1 fan since 1981 met senna in 1992 got his race suit signed buy him nigal mansell and christan fittipaldi
  8. Murphy78-D124664F-35 Win User

Gunslingers ~ The XboxOne Clan for Adults!

In case you are wondering how you could possibly know for sure if we are the type of
    Xbox One gamers with whom you would like to plunder, we have a "highly scientific" method for that. Take a look at the following image:

If you know the answer, then you'll fit right in.

The Xbox One Clan for Adults.

The Xbox One Clan for Parents.

The Xbox One Clan for Older Gamers.

The Xbox One Clan for Mature, Casual Gamers

The Destiny Clan for Adults.

The Titanfall Clan for Adults.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers.

http://www.gunslingergaming.com
Thema:

Christan Gamer Clan

1. Christan Gamer Clan - Similar Threads - Christan Gamer Clan

2. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  3. Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...: I was terribly disappointed reading that a pro Hearthstone Grandmaster gamer was recently censored with extreme prejudice for supporting a suppressed group of people protesting for their own...
  4. How do I get my gamer profile Un-Blocked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my gamer profile Un-Blocked?: Sometime during the 2013-2014 time frame, I tampered with my gamer profile. By tampered, I mean I edited some files related to games and achievements. More specifically, I hacked my payday 2 game...
  5. Missing Gamer Points on Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Gamer Points on Console: Ive not been on the Xbox for a fair few months but went back on this evening. When i logged in my gamer points were displayed at the top left of the screen along with my profile pic. i tried to...
  6. Xbox360 gamer profile hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 gamer profile hacked?: Can anyone help? Playing Modern Warfare 2 on multiplayer . Thought was in team deathmatch. Appears only one other player on opposing side. He/she allowed me to shoot/kill a couple or so times....
  7. Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag: Hi I deleted a previous email address due to hackers and i made a new one but i need to link my old gamer tag to new email address. I made a new microsoft account but cant transfer older gamer tag...
  8. Trying to Change gamer tag but i live in canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Change gamer tag but i live in canada: I'm trying to change my gamer tag and pay the 9.99 but it wants me to update my address and wont allow me to select canada as my country. 4cbdfa19-833c-489a-816c-0ee85e1fd2c6
  9. Email Attached to Gamer Profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email Attached to Gamer Profile.: Points to know: - I play on my Xbox One every day - I have an email account ending in "hotmail.ca" that I have been using for ages. - I wanted a more adult sounding email for doing business....
  10. Silver accounts with no gamer score, friends or followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver accounts with no gamer score, friends or followers: Is there a way to get a gamertag off a very old xbox account? I know that there are a lot of gamers out there who would love a certain OG gamertag but can’t get it because of a very old xbox 360...