Christan Gamer Clan

Discus and support Christan Gamer Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Would anybody want to form a christian gamer clan with me? iv been a member of xbox live for about 6 years and would love to game with fellow belivers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yoshi Effect, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Yoshi Effect
    Yoshi Effect Guest

Christan Gamer Clan

Would anybody want to form a christian gamer clan with me? iv been a member of xbox live for about 6 years and would love to game with fellow belivers

:)

Yoshi Effect, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Christian gamers wanted!!!

i am a born again christan i am looking for other christans to play with

SUPREME SARGE77, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Gamers 4 Christ Clan in Call of Duty Elite

Hey HotTubMan i would LOVE to join your clan! Christan Gamer Clan :)

I am a Christan teen and I have MW3 and Ghosts,

halo 4 and so on... so you can send me a friend request if you want

to: WorriorofCrist, i know what your thinking i misspelled Warrior

skill 1/10: 7

good to see you, God bless.

WorriorofChrist, Feb 8, 2014
  4. SUPREME SARGE77 Win User

Christian gamers wanted!!!

i am a born again christan i am looking for other christans to play with
  5. WorriorofChrist Win User

Gamers 4 Christ Clan in Call of Duty Elite

Hey HotTubMan i would LOVE to join your clan! :)

I am a Christan teen and I have MW3 and Ghosts,

halo 4 and so on... so you can send me a friend request if you want

to: WorriorofCrist, i know what your thinking i misspelled Warrior

skill 1/10: 7

good to see you, God bless.
  6. Up1nSpace Win User

I am Looking for a Adult Clan

Any clans looking for a old but good gamer to game with in your clan
  7. Murphy78-D124664F-35 Win User

Gunslingers ~ The XboxOne Clan for Adults!

In case you are wondering how you could possibly know for sure if we are the type of
    Xbox One gamers with whom you would like to plunder, we have a "highly scientific" method for that. Take a look at the following image:

If you know the answer, then you'll fit right in.

The Xbox One Clan for Adults.

The Xbox One Clan for Parents.

The Xbox One Clan for Older Gamers.

The Xbox One Clan for Mature, Casual Gamers

The Destiny Clan for Adults.

The Titanfall Clan for Adults.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers.

http://www.gunslingergaming.com
  8. cheesyhunter1 Win User

F1 2015 coming in June for Xbox One

o hell yes can you tell my misses im playing this all the time and spending £250 on a racing wheel been a f1 fan since 1981 met senna in 1992 got his race suit signed buy him nigal mansell and christan fittipaldi
Thema:

Christan Gamer Clan

1. Christan Gamer Clan - Similar Threads - Christan Gamer Clan

2. Changing MS account linked to a gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing MS account linked to a gamer tag: Hi, My son has been playing XBox games since he was 4 years old. He's progressed through all the XBox versions. His gamer tag and account was originally created under my email (which is also my...
  3. I have two gamer tags? Xbox one and Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    I have two gamer tags? Xbox one and Xbox 360: I have a gamer tag from Xbox one and different on Xbox 360 I want to have my Xbox 360 gamer tag someone please help submitted by /u/papachewlo [link] [comments]
  4. Gamer Flicks Sonic Mania Code Offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamer Flicks Sonic Mania Code Offer: Made the eligible purchase of “Sonic the Hedgehog Movie” during the Gamer Flicks sale to receive the free code offer for “Sonic Mania Game” My understanding is that the code was to be received...
  5. Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games: I changed my default gamer-tag after many years and now my Xbox 360 games will not sign-in or allow me to download my new profile from the Xbox one. Please advise....
  6. Gamer Tag Change

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamer Tag Change: Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they met this company in an alley way? $9.99 to change your gamer tag. This was reasonable to them? I would feel weird paying $1 but I'd probably do it....
  7. Autistic Gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Autistic Gamers: Hi, my son is 14 and is autistic. I would live him to connect with similar gamers on xbox who love fortnite and minefraft so he can make some safe social connections. His social and pragmatic...
  8. When is coming/Where is the downloading code for Sonic Mania after the Gamer Flicks up offer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is coming/Where is the downloading code for Sonic Mania after the Gamer Flicks up offer?: Hello, The last two weeks, there was an interresting offer about buying a movie for a free copy of Sonic Mania. Details here:...
  9. Moving my child’s Xbox and all his data and gamer tag off my email account and placing it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving my child’s Xbox and all his data and gamer tag off my email account and placing it...: Hello all how is everyone. I hope you are well because I am going to start a heated topic. Back 23 years ago I had a child. That said child grew up into a little boy that just wanted a xbox for...
  10. Postive feedback for a gamer girl/women

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Postive feedback for a gamer girl/women: I recently got some really positive feedback from a friend on my friends list about being a nice person to play with, so I would like to hear from other girls/women who have also heard just a...