Chroma Key for Xbox Streamers

Discus and support Chroma Key for Xbox Streamers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have Xbox considered installing Chroma Key for streamers? Will there be a Chroma Key settings added for most streamers support?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Real Dangerr, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Real Dangerr
    Real Dangerr Guest

Have Xbox considered installing Chroma Key for streamers? Will there be a Chroma Key settings added for most streamers support?

:)

Real Dangerr, Mar 14, 2019
  2. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

As a Mixer streamer myself this would be an interesting addition. Make sure to hit up the IDEAS page already linked to you.
  3. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hi Real Dangerr,

You can voice these ideas by visiting....

http://xbox.uservoice.com
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

What new feature would you like on Xbox

I would like to see the feature Chroma Key for streamers. Like I had said before recently.
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Streaming on Mixer

Hi there! Console direct full-time Mixer streamer here.

As the others have said, unfortunately, there is no native chroma setting for a green screen unless you are using an old Kinect camera.

However, if you can only stream through console and not through a capture card, Lightstream is working on adding chroma to it. Lightstream is currently in beta and only available through Mixer PRO currently but that might be an option once they go full launch.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Anyone want to help???

Sorry but you're not allowed to ask for items on the forums. As for giveaways, keep your eye on mixer.com for streamers that may be giving keys away as well as Twitter giveaways.
Thema:

1. Chroma Key for Xbox Streamers - Similar Threads - Chroma Key Streamers

2. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases: Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did...
  3. 세키로 환불할려면 어떻게 하나요[Translation-How do I get a refund with a tax key?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    세키로 환불할려면 어떻게 하나요[Translation-How do I get a refund with a tax key?]: 잘못 구입해서 실행한거같은데 세키로는 환불이 안돼나요? 된다면 어떻게하면 되나요 [Translation-It's a bad thing to do. What to do if] af4fc06a-899c-43b4-9121-fc723ab4087e
  4. Forza horizan 4 CD KEY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizan 4 CD KEY: Hello my friends. On my birthday my friend gave me the cd key Forza horizan 4 on xbox one, but I don't have xbox one, i play on pc win10. Tell me please, if I activate the cd key on my xbox live...
  5. Key activation

in XBoX on Windows
    Key activation: I live in Russia ,and bought the code to activate the game pass,but can not activate,what should I do?* fdbda6fd-b789-4e64-b526-d87b2cf91892
  6. Can i use an Xbox play anywhere game key on windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use an Xbox play anywhere game key on windows 10?: Hello I was wondering if i get an Xbox game key, will i be able to use it on windows 10? The game is Forza Horizon 4. Thanks Iván 40dc166f-3a25-4413-9e22-9ac5dc673efc
  7. Clave parental de mí xbox [Translation - Parental key of my xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clave parental de mí xbox [Translation - Parental key of my xbox]: Buenos dias porfavor necesito ayuda se me olvido la clave parental de mi xbox 360 interfaz 2.0.17511.0 y tengo muchos juegos bloqueados x favor ayuda ------- [Mod Translation - Good morning...
  8. Microsoft Flight now asking for a key, but this was supposed to be a free game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight now asking for a key, but this was supposed to be a free game?: Hello, I have just downloaded Microsoft Flight onto my new computer and when I log in it is now asking me for a key, despite the original being a free download. I also purchased all the add on's...
  9. Key board and mouse on xbox will it be playable with pung?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Key board and mouse on xbox will it be playable with pung?: Xbox is supported by key board and mouse. But what i want to know is will pubg be playable on xbox one with key board and mouse? 05756d5a-3914-4ee4-8e97-6eae8daf2f3c
  10. USB Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset with xbox one? (voice chat too)

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset with xbox one? (voice chat too): Is there a way i can use the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset with my Xbox one? (Voice chat and game audio) THIS IS MY HEADSET - http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/store/razer-kraken-71-chroma Is...