Chroma Key for Xbox Streamers

Discus and support Chroma Key for Xbox Streamers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have Xbox considered installing Chroma Key for streamers? Will there be a Chroma Key settings added for most streamers support?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Real Dangerr, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Real Dangerr
    Real Dangerr Guest

Have Xbox considered installing Chroma Key for streamers? Will there be a Chroma Key settings added for most streamers support?

:)

Real Dangerr, Mar 14, 2019
  2. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

As a Mixer streamer myself this would be an interesting addition. Make sure to hit up the IDEAS page already linked to you.
  3. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hi Real Dangerr,

You can voice these ideas by visiting....

http://xbox.uservoice.com
  4. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Streaming on Mixer

Hi there! Console direct full-time Mixer streamer here.

As the others have said, unfortunately, there is no native chroma setting for a green screen unless you are using an old Kinect camera.

However, if you can only stream through console and not through a capture card, Lightstream is working on adding chroma to it. Lightstream is currently in beta and only available through Mixer PRO currently but that might be an option once they go full launch.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Anyone want to help???

Sorry but you're not allowed to ask for items on the forums. As for giveaways, keep your eye on mixer.com for streamers that may be giving keys away as well as Twitter giveaways.
  6. johnnydigsgirls Win User

Titanfall

@chroma

Cool, thanks for that :)
Thema:

1. Chroma Key for Xbox Streamers - Similar Threads - Chroma Key Streamers

2. Key board and mouse on xbox will it be playable with pung?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Key board and mouse on xbox will it be playable with pung?: Xbox is supported by key board and mouse. But what i want to know is will pubg be playable on xbox one with key board and mouse? 05756d5a-3914-4ee4-8e97-6eae8daf2f3c
  3. The Key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Key: Why the code does not work for my region and how can I get the date and time of activation of the key? 0ab3cb16-ab92-4d8a-aedc-ffeca0a43764
  4. Game pass download licence key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass download licence key: Hi wonder if any body can help. In November i downloaded the division while it was on with the game pass played away got right into it. End of January just after bought dlc it was removed...
  5. Dead or alive 6 key problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead or alive 6 key problem: First, sorry for my bad english. Btw, i bought a Key for dead or alive 6 (Xbox one) but when i try to reedem it on my xbox account, it doesn't work. The error is: Check the instructions that...
  6. A problem with the security key on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    A problem with the security key on xbox 360: Dear Microsoft i have a recently problem with my xbox 360 security key...the problem comes when I changed my security key in my email, the key I placed exactly has 22 characters and placing it on...
  7. Which is the enter key

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which is the enter key: I have entered my password and need to “enter” it. How do I enter the password, not jist put the letters in the space. This is the standard X-Box controller. 1208c98c-8d3f-484d-9505-4938c8d34431
  8. Redeemed a Halo: Reach product key issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Halo: Reach product key issue: I redeemed a product key that I bought yesterday on internet, but it doesn't shows up in the my recent orders. It appears in the " ready to install" section, I can download it but I can't play it...
  9. Halo 2 Vista ‘invalid product key’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 Vista ‘invalid product key’: Good evening, Before I start my asking for help and rant I realize that this is an old game and support has ceased. I have a brand new (was sealed) copy of Halo 2 for Vista (so the key hasn’t hit...
  10. USB Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset with xbox one? (voice chat too)

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset with xbox one? (voice chat too): Is there a way i can use the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset with my Xbox one? (Voice chat and game audio) THIS IS MY HEADSET - http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/store/razer-kraken-71-chroma Is...