Chrome Controller Problems.

Discus and support Chrome Controller Problems. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else having issues with the Chrome Controllers? I have a red one that I bought new about 2 months ago from Gamestop and it will not stay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by V1si0nary, Jan 21, 2014.

1. V1si0nary
    V1si0nary Guest

Anyone else having issues with the Chrome Controllers? I have a red one that I bought new about 2 months ago from Gamestop and it will not stay connected. I have full batteries and it just randomly disconnects. Makes everything nearly impossible to play.
    Also when I press RB it sends an irritating static sound through my headset that is audible to everyone in my party. I can't return it to Gamestop because it's past 30 days and it's my only controller. Glad to Microsoft is sending out quality products...

:)

V1si0nary, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Houdini47
    Houdini47 Guest
    Red Chrome Controller

I can't seem to find the red one on any website, including target. I see that gamestop has the blue and everyone has the standard silver with the charge cable. If anyone has any luck finding the red one, let us know.

Houdini47, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Red Chrome Controller

I've also seen this in-stock at a couple of other Wal*Marts in the Baltimore area, including the Supercenter on Quarterfield Rd in Glen Burnie, MD. While the Arundel Mills Wal*Mart had the Red Chrome Series Controllers out on the hooks, by all the other
    accessories, other Wal*Marts seem to be locking them up inside the glass video game cases. So check both locations when looking for them at your local Wally World. ;-)

Jack T. Chance, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Chrome Controller Problems.

I have 6 controllers and all work fine except my Halo 4 one plastic cracked and the battery wont stay in.

Fear2Eternity, Jan 21, 2014
  5. Fear2Eternity Win User

I have 6 controllers and all work fine except my Halo 4 one plastic cracked and the battery wont stay in.
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Damn control pads

Iv'e got 3 controller's and each one of them has one problem or another ! Thinking about getting one of the new chrome controller's that come out in a few days.
  7. Malesoun Win User

Problem with Chrome

I had the same problem at the weekend, had to clear cookies & cache to resolve.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Problem with Chrome

just clear your cache every few days,it will start on IE within days too.
  9. Cokney Charmer Win User

Problem with Chrome

when this site manages to kill every single browser i use, Firefox, IE9 and Chrome...clearing cookies and the cache always seems to do the trick...such poor web coding
Thema:

1. Chrome Controller Problems. - Similar Threads - Chrome Controller Problems

2. Blazing Chrome - Game Pass PC Save Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blazing Chrome - Game Pass PC Save Data: Hi. I had beaten this game last week on PC using Game Pass then I uninstalled the game. However, today I decided to play it again, so I downloaded it once more to do that, but when I launched...
  3. Can we get a Xbox Game Pass Add to Playlist Chrome Extension?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a Xbox Game Pass Add to Playlist Chrome Extension?: [IMG] I'm always on the lookout for a new Xbox Game Pass titles to play. A lot of times I come across a cool game while browsing & I wonder if it's on XGP or not. So I will either pull out the...
  4. Trying to create an xbox account in Chrome: "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to create an xbox account in Chrome: "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again...: I'm on https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/accountcreation It's for creating a new xbox account. It guided me through creating a Microsoft account first, and then brought me to this page to accept the...
  5. Payday 2 Chrome Wave

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payday 2 Chrome Wave: Hello everyone, Yesterday me and a friend tried to play payday 2 online, but everytime I tried to invide him to the game he became the error "verbindung zum spiel fehlgeschlagen" "connection to...
  6. How to turn off game notifications in Windows 10. it pop up when i open chrome,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn off game notifications in Windows 10. it pop up when i open chrome,: it so Annoying for me [img] a51fe33f-0f78-4f67-874f-d9ad86beede3
  7. Why am I unable to use google chrome?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I unable to use google chrome?: For 2 months I have been unable to use Google Chrome. It continually told me to get permission from an adult. I am listed as an adult on Family Features. Now It sometimes tells me to try a bit...
  8. Chrome controller series repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chrome controller series repair: I am sure this is posted somewhere in the forums, I just don't have all night to figure out the topic title. Can someone please tell me how to contact Microsoft to get my chrome series controller...
  9. Chrome controller - worth the extra money?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chrome controller - worth the extra money?: Hey guys, since my old controller is getting too unreliable, I want to buy a new one. The only question is: should I buy the classic black one or the chrome series controller? The chrome costs...
  10. Which Chrome controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which Chrome controller?: I've been thinking about getting one of the Xbox 360 Chrome Controllers for a while, and I've narrowed it to Silver vs. Red (or possibly black). Which do you have/like more? Any thoughts about the...