Chromecast Support?

Discus and support Chromecast Support? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Are there any plans to add Chromecast support to the Xbox game streaming preview app on Android? I have a Chromecast attached to almost every TV in my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FFBE_Rezzo, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Chromecast Support?

Are there any plans to add Chromecast support to the Xbox game streaming preview app on Android? I have a Chromecast attached to almost every TV in my home. It would be great if I could have the app tell the Xbox to send the video/audio to a Chromecast instead of my phone screen. I would still control the input using the controller connected to the phone via Bluetooth running the app.

Basically the idea here is to allow me to use a large TV in a different room when someone else is using the TV connected to the Xbox. Would also let me bring a Chromecast to a friend's house and use their wifi to stream from my Xbox at home to their TV.

submitted by /u/FFBE_Rezzo
    [link] [comments]

/u/FFBE_Rezzo, Nov 20, 2019
  2. AllStarTC29sMom Win User

Connecting HDMI Splitter into Xbox One HDMI Input?

Chromecast and Xbox One do not get along on an automatic switch - at least they didn't for me. I had a blu-ray player & Chromecast on the switch with no problems, but the One will not get along with my Chromecast. :(
  3. Benicillin11 Win User

Playing Google Music through Xbox One

2 years late to the conversation, but try plugging a Chromecast into the HDMI input. It works fantastically. Easy to snap to and from the Chromecast, which you can use to play Google music. And controlled it via the phone.
  4. Puma Kane Win User

stream pc to xbox one

I'm going with chromecast.

Good stuff though...
  5. SnowOwl3 Win User

What makes next-gen actually next-gen?

Xbox One is a over-priced Google Chromecast.
  6. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Google play music and video

$35 for Chromecast and will plug into any TV with a USB port.
Thema:

Chromecast Support?

1. Chromecast Support? - Similar Threads - Chromecast Support

2. Device Support says out of warranty despite purchase of Microsoft Complete for Xbox at purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device Support says out of warranty despite purchase of Microsoft Complete for Xbox at purchase: Hi there, I've got a launch Xbox One X that I purchased with the three year warranty Microsoft Complete. I have the order number, confirmation.....everything....but when I go to the Device...
  3. When will Xbox one X Blu-ray player app support Dolby Vision?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Xbox one X Blu-ray player app support Dolby Vision?: When will the xbox Blu-ray player app be updated to support dolby Vision? 19445aa1-5aee-4f7f-adfb-b8b07d77186b
  4. How many Terabytes/How Much Storage does the Xbox One X Support in Total?

in XboX Insiders
    How many Terabytes/How Much Storage does the Xbox One X Support in Total?: Minus the internal storage. I have not been able to find any definite information on this, and I don't know how I would 'report' this on the console. Answer with proof would be great. For example,...
  5. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 12, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 12, 2019: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  6. Xbox kicked off internet when Chromecast connects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox kicked off internet when Chromecast connects: I have an Xbox One on my living room tv and a Chromecast in my bedroom. If the Chromcast starts casting in the bedroom while the Xbox is on, the Xbox disconnects from the internet. I then have to...
  7. Streaming on 4G and casting through Chromecast to a computer monitor works pretty well!

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on 4G and casting through Chromecast to a computer monitor works pretty well!: Video is a little grainy and no audio unless the monitor your using has audio out or if you have an HDMI audio extractor. submitted by /u/johnpoyhonen [link] [comments]
  8. No surround sound from Chromecast Ultra

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No surround sound from Chromecast Ultra: My media center setup involves me plugging in my Chromecast Ultra to my Xbox One X (which then goes through an A/V receiver and then to my TV). In this configuration, even with the Xbox One X...
  9. Xbox One display to chromecast?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One display to chromecast?: Is it possible to send the display from Xbox One to chromecast? Essentially. I'd like to be able to stream my gaming through chromecast onto another tv in the house, without having to move my...
  10. stream to chromecast

in XBoX on Consoles
    stream to chromecast: I'd like to stream a game I'm playing on xbox one to a chromecast device plugged in to another TV. Has anyone been successful at doing that? d812a835-8db2-4e95-a7d9-4faa97286215