Chromium Edge on Xbox and Discord Website doesnt detect my headset

Discus and support Chromium Edge on Xbox and Discord Website doesnt detect my headset in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone able to get their headset working on discords website with the new edge browser? This update I cant even browse with it because it keeps... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/derekagraham, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Chromium Edge on Xbox and Discord Website doesnt detect my headset

Anyone able to get their headset working on discords website with the new edge browser? This update I cant even browse with it because it keeps crashing on the Delta Ring Build updated 7/20/21

submitted by /u/derekagraham
    [link] [comments]

/u/derekagraham, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Sharprake Win User

PLEASE fix the Edge browser on Xbox

Don't worry Xbox is rolling out the new Chromium-Based version of Edge to Xbox insiders so, it's not too long until Edge works faster.
  3. BarrelTerror18 Win User

Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

I'm having the same problem.

If the browser is built on chromium it seems this occurs

Browsers Affected

Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

Opera

Opera GX

Mozilla Firefox

Google Chromium

Google Chrome

Internet Explorer 11 however isn't affected
  4. Nick Hern Win User

Is edge chromium for xbox one consoles

Not yet on newest chromium edge version but should be in the near future.
  5. Davisteinmetz Win User

Login issues with FlightSimulator.com Insider program

the chrome not open somenthing legacy edge opera others don't know more chrome and edge based in chromium no.
  6. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft edge chromium?

The new Chromium Edge browser is not out to the public yet. It is currently still in testing.
Thema:

Chromium Edge on Xbox and Discord Website doesnt detect my headset

1. Chromium Edge on Xbox and Discord Website doesnt detect my headset - Similar Threads - Chromium Edge Discord

2. Regarding Extensions on Microsoft Edge Chromium Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Extensions on Microsoft Edge Chromium Xbox: I’m not sure if extensions are supposed to be allowed or not. I believe it should, but maybe that could be a security risk, so if they can’t allow extensions, it’s important to note that Microsoft...
  3. How to join the edge chromium beta ?

in XboX Insiders
    How to join the edge chromium beta ?: Can someone explain how to join edge chromium, please ? submitted by /u/ChillMaggot666 [link] [comments]
  4. Microsoft edge chromium?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge chromium?: I have new Xbox Series S console, it have old egde browser with EdgeHTML engine. How I should update it to chromium version? 897f97ff-df02-414a-8501-8ed7d4ca1140
  5. Question About Edge OS with Chromium

in XboX Insiders
    Question About Edge OS with Chromium: Hello, I have a question about Xbox insider. Does the latest preview update have the new edge OS that has Chromium for Xbox? submitted by /u/GoofyKing12_ [link] [comments]
  6. Xcloud stuttering on xbox chromium edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud stuttering on xbox chromium edge browser: Does xcloud actually work on console? I'm on the skip ahead updates and have the new browser but when I try to use xcloud it let's me launch it but says the browser is unsupported and the stream...
  7. Edge Browser Chromium-based or not?

in XboX Insiders
    Edge Browser Chromium-based or not?: How can you tell if your Edge Browser is Chromium-based? I'm on the Alpha Skip-Ahead program but I can't play on Stadia or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Also, I am signed up to the Alpha Skip-Ahead via...
  8. Alpha Skip-Ahead Chromium Edge New Tab Error

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead Chromium Edge New Tab Error: Recently upgraded from Beta to Alpha Skip-Ahead. While testing Edge I get the error code: Status_Stack_Overflow. I have submitted a report but was wondering if anyone else has experienced this...
  9. Does new chromium edge support mic input?

in XboX Insiders
    Does new chromium edge support mic input?: Im trying to use discord and everything is ok, but edge doesnt detect mic submitted by /u/ShadowsTagiru [link] [comments]
  10. What ring is the Chromium Edge in right now?

in XboX Insiders
    What ring is the Chromium Edge in right now?: I am in alpha ring and heard that the new edge was in alpha but idk if that person got it mixed up with alpha skip ahead. I went to edge to check and on the insider app but I can't find anything....