Chromium Edge on Xbox?

Discus and support Chromium Edge on Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Now that the new Edge has an official launch date (Jan 15), when will it be available for Xbox users? I am oftenly use my Xbox's Edge to check... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rdrtnk, Nov 7, 2019.

1. /u/rdrtnk
    /u/rdrtnk Guest

Chromium Edge on Xbox?

Now that the new Edge has an official launch date (Jan 15), when will it be available for Xbox users?

I am oftenly use my Xbox's Edge to check WhatsApp and watch videos from websites (actually I watched Rock In Rio 2019 from a site using my Xbox) so I am REALLY forward for the new Edge running in my console.

submitted by /u/rdrtnk
    [link] [comments]

/u/rdrtnk, Nov 7, 2019
  2. BarrelTerror18 Win User

Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

I'm having the same problem.

If the browser is built on chromium it seems this occurs

Browsers Affected

Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

Opera

Opera GX

Mozilla Firefox

Google Chromium

Google Chrome

Internet Explorer 11 however isn't affected
  3. Nick Hern Win User

Is edge chromium for xbox one consoles

Not yet on newest chromium edge version but should be in the near future.
  4. Davisteinmetz Win User

Login issues with FlightSimulator.com Insider program

the chrome not open somenthing legacy edge opera others don't know more chrome and edge based in chromium no.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Edge disappeared on my xbox one since its last update

I know they plan on changing Edge to Chromium soon but not sure if they made the change yet.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

You can't contact Microsoft for technical support and no live chat anymore?

Hi ! Try with Edge or IE. Not Chrome ;)
    I did that screenshot with the Dev-Branch of the new Edge browser that uses the Chromium engine.

So it should also work with Chrome.
Thema:

Chromium Edge on Xbox?

1. Chromium Edge on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Chromium Edge

2. Any chance of getting Microsoft Edge built-in to the Xbox Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any chance of getting Microsoft Edge built-in to the Xbox Game Bar?: There are currently two browsers in the widget store beta but I've never heard of their creators and don't exactly trust them with any log-in information. Is there any chance of MS Edge...
  3. Monthly survey error using the Console Edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    Monthly survey error using the Console Edge browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  4. Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...

in XboX Insiders
    Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CyberKnight1 [link] [comments]
  5. Do we have any news about when we'll have Edge Chromium on Xbox One?

in XboX Insiders
    Do we have any news about when we'll have Edge Chromium on Xbox One?: That's all I want to know submitted by /u/titooo7 [link] [comments]
  6. new chromium edge for xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new chromium edge for xbox: when the new chromium edge for xbox? thank you so much! 4a847af7-5f2a-42d0-85c6-d1bce30a308a
  7. Is edge chromium for xbox one consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is edge chromium for xbox one consoles: Is latest version of edge chromium compatible with Xbox one consoles? 382e9717-0642-409b-9d60-ba277fb7b91d
  8. Chromium edge browser still coming to Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Chromium edge browser still coming to Xbox?: As you may know the new edge launched a few days ago just wondering if it is going to be on Xbox eventually not saying it will be soon just curious to know if it’s being worked on submitted by...
  9. Edge Chromium on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Edge Chromium on Xbox One?: As the new, Chromium-based Edge browser will be released on January 15, I wonder if it will be replaced with the new version only on Windows 10 or on Xbox One as well? The current Xbox browser is...
  10. Edge Chromium for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Edge Chromium for Xbox: Over the last 6 months, I have not seen any information on stand-alone builds for Edge Chromium on Xbox One. I assumed since Microsoft was unbundling the browser from Windows, and bringing it to...