Cincinnati Bell: Xbox help

Discus and support Cincinnati Bell: Xbox help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cincinnati Bell (ISPs): Xbox help Try to apply the offline update to solve this issue (if you are not an Insider member):... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MobileFaun20, Jul 6, 2018.

1. MobileFaun20
    MobileFaun20 Guest

MobileFaun20, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Wraithee
    Wraithee Guest
    HELP!!!!!!

i all ready tried the company will not let me get in it was cincinnati bell a **** company

Wraithee, Jul 6, 2018
  3. FxNow app

When I go to activate the FXNow app on my Xbox One, I receive an error message saying Brookwood Retirement community does not currently have access to the FXNow app. The funny thing is I never selected Brookwood Retirement community; I selected Cincinnati
    Bell Fiioptics, and Brookwood is the option in the drop down box above Cincinnati Bell... and yes I am sure that the dozen different times I have tried I have selected Cincinnati Bell Fioptics, it even says my selection until I hit enter. I have also sent
    emails to the FXnow app support (with no replies) I would really like to use this app but am unable too. The Parent company FoxNow app works great.

xxChefDEATHxx, Jul 6, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 9, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Wraithee Win User

HELP!!!!!!

i all ready tried the company will not let me get in it was cincinnati bell a **** company
  7. Nightsherra Win User

HDCP issues with Live TV only

Same issue with Cincinnati bell fioptics Cisco Explorer 8642hdc. Either switching inputs again or reinserting hdmi fix it,but this happens every day. Cable company has been out once and replaced box but did not help.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Cincinnati Bell: Connecting online

I recommend
    port forwarding.
    If unable to do thru the website you can call your Internet Provider and have them walk you thru port forwarding you will need 2 things

1. Go to Settings>network>network settings>advanced settings> write down the IPv4 address

2. you need the ports for Xbox which are listed here
    Ports for router

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox forum Team
  9. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Cincinnati Bell: Xbox one wireless card not working

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks again for keeping us updated! Since the soft reset is out of the question, please try this.

Please try changing the console to
    Energy saving mode.
    To change this setting:

1. Press the
      Xbox button to open the guide (Don't hold the Xbox Button on the controller)
    2. Select
      System >Settings
    3. Select
      Power & startup
      >Power mode & startup.
    4. Select
      Power mode
      to change the setting to
      Energy-Saving
    Next:

1. Make sure the ethernet cable is plugged into the correct port
    2. Hard power cycle
      the console
    3. When the console starts up, go to the Network settings (Xbox Button > System > Settings > Network > Network Settings)
    4. Check to see if there is a hardware error message.

I hope this information helps!
Thema:

1. Cincinnati Bell: Xbox help - Similar Threads - Cincinnati Bell help

2. CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!: I recently sent in my Platinum Xbox One X in for repair because the graphics card was going out. I was told I would be receiving my console back. I open the box from the repair center the other...
  3. Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition exclusive wallpaper download?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition exclusive wallpaper download?: Hi all, The following question is mainly directed to Microsoft i guess so here it comes; I am the proud owner a Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition console they came with the usual gold trial...
  4. Bell 9241 HDPVR: Pourquoi Je suis banni

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Bell 9241 HDPVR: Pourquoi Je suis banni: Bell (Set-top Boxes) 9241 HDPVR: Pourquoi Je suis banni For more info about your case visit https://enforcement.xbox.com If you dont know how it works, this can help you: Xbox Enforcement | How...
  5. Cincinnati Bell: Xbox one wireless card not working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cincinnati Bell: Xbox one wireless card not working: Cincinnati Bell (ISPs): Xbox one wireless card not working Hi Jonathan, Thanks again for keeping us updated! Since the soft reset is out of the question, please try this. Please try...
  6. Cincinnati Bell: Connecting online

Cincinnati Bell: Connecting online: Cincinnati Bell (ISPs): Connecting online I recommend port forwarding. If unable to do thru the website you can call your Internet Provider and have them walk you thru port forwarding you will...
  7. Bell Aliant: Xbox one connection error

Bell Aliant: Xbox one connection error: Bell Aliant (ISPs): Xbox one connection error Hello! I would recommend starting off by doing a hard reset on your system by pressing & holding the power button for 10 seconds, then powering it...
  8. Bell Netgear MBR 1210: Anyone know if party and chat will be coming back tonight?

Bell Netgear MBR 1210: Anyone know if party and chat will be coming back tonight?: Bell (Hotspots) Netgear MBR 1210: Anyone know if party and chat will be coming back tonight? All xbox core services are up and running now: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status...
  9. Bell Aliant: 0x800488FC

Bell Aliant: 0x800488FC: Bell Aliant (ISPs): 0x800488FC try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account...
  10. Bell Aliant: Error Code 0x800488FC

Bell Aliant: Error Code 0x800488FC: Bell Aliant (ISPs): Error Code 0x800488FC Having the exact same problem and im sure its bot the xbox because i gavnt found anyway to fix it my self and alot of people are hvi g the exact same...