Cities: Skylines crashes when I press A to start

Discus and support Cities: Skylines crashes when I press A to start in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased and installed the "Mayor's" version of this game, but have not yet been able to play it on XBOX Series X. The game loads and then says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuburbsMan, Jan 13, 2021.

1. SuburbsMan
    SuburbsMan Guest

I purchased and installed the "Mayor's" version of this game, but have not yet been able to play it on XBOX Series X. The game loads and then says press A to start. After pressing A, a loading circle appears, then the game freezes, and shuts down returning
    me to the XBOX home screen. Anyone know how to fix this?

:)

SuburbsMan, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Atherza Win User

Add on

Hey there, when going to 'My games and apps' then hovering over Cities Skyline, press the menu button, then go to 'Manage', is anything there?
  3. Bobk1952 Win User

Apps crash at 0% on downlod

Since the crash I have a bought game on disc Cities Skylines and a purchase download which won't work..keeps telling me to buy them again absolutely fuming!

I can't even find any redeeming codes anywhere.

It started to update Snowfall and then it crashed that's it..it's an absolutel con!
  4. NasirRaja Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

5. DerVaddi Win User

What was your favorite addition to Xbox Game Pass so far?

i love aven colony and cities skylines
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

Hello Nasir,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to play

Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
    , as the game will not start.

Do you own the full game of Cities: Skylines - Xbox One Edition?

If not, the reason being that Natural Disasters is only an add-on for the full game, and the full game would need to be purchased in order to play this specific DLC.

Let us know if this helps answer your question.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Cities: Skylines crashes when I press A to start - Similar Threads - Cities Skylines crashes

2. Xbox Series X Game Pass Ultimate Cities Skyline crashes on start everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Game Pass Ultimate Cities Skyline crashes on start everytime: Hi i have an xbox series x with ongoing issues with controller disconnecting, games crashing on occasion, even once the whole system turned itself off in the middle of playing Watchdogs Legion....
  3. Cities skylines: major edition mass transit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities skylines: major edition mass transit: I have just purchased cities skylines major edition and all the add ones have been downloaded however when i go on the game the mass transit dlc is not available b78e1b65-19ee-486a-becf-e75f8e95a508
  4. City Skylines DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines DLC: I purchased some DLC for City Skylines a while ago when I played on Xbox and enjoyed it. Now that I'm on PC I want to keep playing it. I already have the game installed, but when I try to install...
  5. Cities Skylines windows 10 edition keeps closing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines windows 10 edition keeps closing: I can't start up cities skylines windows 10 edition because it keeps closing, so how to fix it 83290cb9-1e36-497d-92fe-d5a590d0471b
  6. Cities Skylines wont start on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines wont start on Xbox One: Hi, I purchased Cities Skylines for Xbox one about a year ago. A few months ago the game wouldn’t start up. It gets to the loading screen prior to the main menu and then freezes and sends me...
  7. Losing population in cities skylines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losing population in cities skylines: I had a population of 56,236 and then my population is dropping, and I keep zoning but i can't get the population back were it was. c5c6b907-93f3-415b-85d3-a470c8712e76
  8. Cities Skylines. Game Pass Ultimate. Is PURCHASED DLC available to PC & Xbox1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines. Game Pass Ultimate. Is PURCHASED DLC available to PC & Xbox1?: Keeping this simple... I Have Game Pass Ultimate. I have Cities Skylines (on a side note I actually purchased this game before Game Pass) I just purchased a bunch of Skyline's DLC while I was...
  9. City Skylines Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines Xbox Series X: Hello does anyone know if City Skylines will be a smart delivery game for the Xbox Series X? I am having trouble finding any information on this. 5a16a83b-dd21-4273-b66a-78ae8af53f2e
  10. Cities Skyline crashing back to home screen for account that purchased the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skyline crashing back to home screen for account that purchased the game.: For a few months now Cities Skylines has been crashing while its loading into the purchased account. The game works fine when I use an account which has a valid game pass subscription so the issue...