Cities Skylines dlc wont show in game

Discus and support Cities Skylines dlc wont show in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought and downloaded Cities Skylines Natural Disasters dlc and downloaded it, but it won't show up in game that I have it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zd77358, Sep 4, 2020.

1. zd77358
    zd77358 Guest

I bought and downloaded Cities Skylines Natural Disasters dlc and downloaded it, but it won't show up in game that I have it

:)

zd77358, Sep 4, 2020
  2. ThisGuy3 Win User

I’ve bought a DLC and I have NOT received it

I purchased a DLC called City Skylines Season Pass 2, money has been taken from my account and it is showing up in my order history ive yet to receive the dowload for it
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

PC Game Pass DLC

Cities Skylines is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game, so basically means, if you want to play the DLC on the Xbox One, then you will have to pay again for the console version of the DLC.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

Hello Nasir,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to play

Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
    , as the game will not start.

Do you own the full game of Cities: Skylines - Xbox One Edition?

If not, the reason being that Natural Disasters is only an add-on for the full game, and the full game would need to be purchased in order to play this specific DLC.

Let us know if this helps answer your question.

Best wishes!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Cities Skyline's DLC not working

The game needs to be part of the PlayAnywhere library to be able to be played on both platforms. Unfortunately Cities Skylines is not part of the library.

You will need to purchase the DLC for the PC version.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Cities Skylines DLC is on game pass, but still need to pay for it

most dlc has to be purchased, besides city skylines is no longer part of gamepass to my knowledge so you would need to purchase the base game anyway.
Thema:

1. Cities Skylines dlc wont show in game - Similar Threads - Cities Skylines dlc

2. City Skylines DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines DLC: I purchased some DLC for City Skylines a while ago when I played on Xbox and enjoyed it. Now that I'm on PC I want to keep playing it. I already have the game installed, but when I try to install...
  3. Cities Skylines. Game Pass Ultimate. Is PURCHASED DLC available to PC & Xbox1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines. Game Pass Ultimate. Is PURCHASED DLC available to PC & Xbox1?: Keeping this simple... I Have Game Pass Ultimate. I have Cities Skylines (on a side note I actually purchased this game before Game Pass) I just purchased a bunch of Skyline's DLC while I was...
  4. Cities Skylines did a giveaway for a DLC, months later it is completely taken away from me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cities Skylines did a giveaway for a DLC, months later it is completely taken away from me: Hello all, a few months ago Cities Skylines official Instagram page did a giveaway on a DLC pack called Green Cities, and I installed it. Months later, I hop onto the game and it is completely...
  5. Green Cities DLC for Cities Skylines (xbox1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green Cities DLC for Cities Skylines (xbox1): a few weeks ago gamepass offered green cities DLC for free. after downloading and playing for a few hours, the next day when i went to load my save file, it was saying i was missing the green...
  6. Cities Skylines Green Cities DLC issue

in XboX Insiders
    Cities Skylines Green Cities DLC issue: Due to an error in the Microsoft store the cities skylines green cities DLC was not able to be given away for free. Anyone knows when there will be a fix and we can receive it for free? submitted...
  7. Cities Skyline's DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skyline's DLC not working: I have ben playing a lot Cities Skylines using Gamepass benefit, and I have purchased some DLC expansions. But when trying to play on PC it does not recognizes my DLC expansions. Do I need to...
  8. Cities Skylines DLC is on game pass, but still need to pay for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines DLC is on game pass, but still need to pay for it: I was able to download the base game using game pass, but none of the DLC is available on game pass even though it has the game pass logo f2b344e4-d75b-4875-bc15-70f31cb9aec4
  9. Refund for dlc content on city skylines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for dlc content on city skylines: City skylines was recently removed from gamepass and i purchased the natural disaster expansion pack, now that it has been removed from gamepass and i can no longer access the game or 15$ DLC is...
  10. Installed DLC Issues - cities skylines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed DLC Issues - cities skylines: Purchased mass transit DLC however it is not showing in my installed apps, only showing in “ready to install”. Have clicked install multiple times and re installed whole game bit still not...