cities skylines

Discus and support cities skylines in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! I have installed some dlc on my xbox but when i whant to play on my pc i cant find my dlc's. Do i have to by them for pc too or is there a way to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mbulow670, Feb 23, 2021.

1. mbulow670
    mbulow670 Guest

cities skylines

Hi!

I have installed some dlc on my xbox but when i whant to play on my pc i cant find my dlc's. Do i have to by them for pc too or is there a way to sync with my xbox?

:)

mbulow670, Feb 23, 2021
  2. NasirRaja Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

3. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 28, 18 - 25 апреля 2017

елиз : Cities: Skylines - Xbox One Edition

[​IMG]

Вышла игра Cities: Skylines – популярный градостроительный симулятор. В комплекте - одно из дополнений, After Dark ( ночная жизнь города ).

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  4. DerVaddi Win User

What was your favorite addition to Xbox Game Pass so far?

i love aven colony and cities skylines
  5. Slobosaurus Win User

Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

Cities: Skylines, or any other city builder type game. Controllers are so clunky in those games
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

City Skylines

Unfortunately no. There are a lot of ways these days to recover things that are lost, but manually deleting a save isnt one of them
Thema:

cities skylines

1. cities skylines - Similar Threads - cities skylines

2. Xbox Series X Game Pass Ultimate Cities Skyline crashes on start everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Game Pass Ultimate Cities Skyline crashes on start everytime: Hi i have an xbox series x with ongoing issues with controller disconnecting, games crashing on occasion, even once the whole system turned itself off in the middle of playing Watchdogs Legion....
  3. Cities: Skylines crashes when I press A to start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cities: Skylines crashes when I press A to start: I purchased and installed the "Mayor's" version of this game, but have not yet been able to play it on XBOX Series X. The game loads and then says press A to start. After pressing A, a loading...
  4. Cities skylines: major edition mass transit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities skylines: major edition mass transit: I have just purchased cities skylines major edition and all the add ones have been downloaded however when i go on the game the mass transit dlc is not available b78e1b65-19ee-486a-becf-e75f8e95a508
  5. City Skylines DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines DLC: I purchased some DLC for City Skylines a while ago when I played on Xbox and enjoyed it. Now that I'm on PC I want to keep playing it. I already have the game installed, but when I try to install...
  6. Cities Skylines windows 10 edition keeps closing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines windows 10 edition keeps closing: I can't start up cities skylines windows 10 edition because it keeps closing, so how to fix it 83290cb9-1e36-497d-92fe-d5a590d0471b
  7. Cities Skylines wont start on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines wont start on Xbox One: Hi, I purchased Cities Skylines for Xbox one about a year ago. A few months ago the game wouldn’t start up. It gets to the loading screen prior to the main menu and then freezes and sends me...
  8. Losing population in cities skylines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losing population in cities skylines: I had a population of 56,236 and then my population is dropping, and I keep zoning but i can't get the population back were it was. c5c6b907-93f3-415b-85d3-a470c8712e76
  9. Cities Skylines. Game Pass Ultimate. Is PURCHASED DLC available to PC & Xbox1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines. Game Pass Ultimate. Is PURCHASED DLC available to PC & Xbox1?: Keeping this simple... I Have Game Pass Ultimate. I have Cities Skylines (on a side note I actually purchased this game before Game Pass) I just purchased a bunch of Skyline's DLC while I was...
  10. City Skylines Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines Xbox Series X: Hello does anyone know if City Skylines will be a smart delivery game for the Xbox Series X? I am having trouble finding any information on this. 5a16a83b-dd21-4273-b66a-78ae8af53f2e