City Skylines

Discus and support City Skylines in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So I was playing City Skylines Xbox One edition and I accidently deleted one of my saves and it was my city that I had been working on in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobTurpen, Apr 5, 2020.

1. JacobTurpen
    JacobTurpen Guest

City Skylines

Hello, So I was playing City Skylines Xbox One edition and I accidently deleted one of my saves and it was my city that I had been working on in the past.

Is there any way I can Recover my save?

Jacob Turpen

:)

JacobTurpen, Apr 5, 2020
  2. NasirRaja Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

3. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 28, 18 - 25 апреля 2017

елиз : Cities: Skylines - Xbox One Edition

[​IMG]

Вышла игра Cities: Skylines – популярный градостроительный симулятор. В комплекте - одно из дополнений, After Dark ( ночная жизнь города ).

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  4. DerVaddi Win User

What was your favorite addition to Xbox Game Pass so far?

i love aven colony and cities skylines
  5. Slobosaurus Win User

Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

Cities: Skylines, or any other city builder type game. Controllers are so clunky in those games
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

City Skylines

Unfortunately no. There are a lot of ways these days to recover things that are lost, but manually deleting a save isnt one of them
Thema:

City Skylines

1. City Skylines - Similar Threads - City Skylines

2. Cities Skylines DLC is on game pass, but still need to pay for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines DLC is on game pass, but still need to pay for it: I was able to download the base game using game pass, but none of the DLC is available on game pass even though it has the game pass logo f2b344e4-d75b-4875-bc15-70f31cb9aec4
  3. Cities Skylines: Tools Menu?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cities Skylines: Tools Menu?: I've downloaded Cities Skylines for Windows 10. I'm looking to edit maps. Any tutorials I see on YT say simply to go to Tools -> Map Editor. However, there's no Tools option in the menu. Any...
  4. Cities Skyline crashing back to home screen for account that purchased the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skyline crashing back to home screen for account that purchased the game.: For a few months now Cities Skylines has been crashing while its loading into the purchased account. The game works fine when I use an account which has a valid game pass subscription so the issue...
  5. Refund for dlc content on city skylines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for dlc content on city skylines: City skylines was recently removed from gamepass and i purchased the natural disaster expansion pack, now that it has been removed from gamepass and i can no longer access the game or 15$ DLC is...
  6. City skylines mass transit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City skylines mass transit: today we bought the city skyline mass transit add on How ever when we download it it shows as downloaded so when we go to the game to load it its still saying it needs to be purchased we...
  7. City Skylines New Update Metro transport issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    City Skylines New Update Metro transport issue: I've noticed since the release of the sunset harbor DLC that i can no longer easily snap a new metro route together. Now whenever i make a new metro station and tunnel sometimes it wont even allow...
  8. Cities: Skylines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cities: Skylines: I already have got this game on disc and played for 1hr and 55 minutes. I went into the store and found that Premium 2 edition (or something like that) was on sale for less than what I bought...
  9. Cities Skylines Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines Game Pass: Good afternoon, We purchased Cities Skylines on the xbox one with game pass a few months ago. As of today he can no longer play it, looking at it it is because it has been taken off the game...
  10. Xbox Games Pass/ Cities: Skylines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Games Pass/ Cities: Skylines: Got games pass yesterday and downloaded Cities: Skylines Xbox One Edition. Now I try to play it and now it is asking me to sign in and renew the subscription, but I am signed in and my...