Civilization revolution unable to connect

Discus and support Civilization revolution unable to connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend and I cannot connect to each other's games when either of us hosts. Same versions, xbox series x, good internet connection. A third friend is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Smokey Joe 0622, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Civilization revolution unable to connect

My friend and I cannot connect to each other's games when either of us hosts. Same versions, xbox series x, good internet connection. A third friend is able to, but not us.

:)

Smokey Joe 0622, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Meeaygan, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Make sure that both of your NAT Types are OPEN. To check kindly follow the steps below:

Settings > General > Network Settings > Test NAT Type.

Also, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware for both you and your friend.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. PrimoFuSion Win User

Good Online MP RTS for the 360.

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

"Civilization: Revolution" is the best and most functional RTS on the XBox 360.

[/quote]

While Civilization: Revolution is a great game, it isn't a real time strategy game, as it is turn based.
  4. Dead Mans Deeds Win User

Some game gift ideas, need suggestions!

This is a bit 'out there' but she may like Civilization Revolution.
  5. THEB0SS9 Win User

Civilization Revolution

Hello, and yes I believe there are still players playing Civ. Rev. (mostly people playing single player matches though) and because of it being free with the "Games With Gold" program I think it has a great chance at becoming backwards compatible in near
    future, but please don't quote me on this.
  6. VyseTheGreat Win User

Civilization Revolution

I've always wanted to try it. Now I'll need to wait for BC.
Thema:

1. Civilization revolution unable to connect - Similar Threads - Civilization revolution unable

2. Civilization Revolution on Xbox One S - Multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Civilization Revolution on Xbox One S - Multiplayer: I just downloaded Civilization Revolution and tried to have an online game: a splash screen says that "This user profile cannot play on Xbox Live", eve though I have an active subscription on Xbox...
  3. Deals with Gold Civilization Revolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deals with Gold Civilization Revolution: Hello, When looking at the list of Deals with Gold this week, Civilization Revolution is supposed to be discounted by 75%. The Deals with Gold price is $7.50, but the normal price is listed as...
  4. Why is civilization revolution region blocked in the uk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is civilization revolution region blocked in the uk: Every time I Try to buy add on content for civilization it goes to the show price when I attempt to pay it say not available in your region this is annoying as I have only till 21 September to use...
  5. Civilization revolution - issue with downloading the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization revolution - issue with downloading the game: hi, I recently purchased covilization revolution fox xbox 360. I am trying to download for a few days now the game on the xbox but it gats to about 78% download and then it states it has completed...
  6. HI, why i can't buy civilization revolution, on xbox??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HI, why i can't buy civilization revolution, on xbox??: I tried to buy it, but it says me an ERROR, please support me 96e7d298-e1c5-4cba-9037-0e7960dc71b6
  7. Civilization Revolution - can't download to XboxOne if not already on your MS account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization Revolution - can't download to XboxOne if not already on your MS account: As of today, 6-April-2017, Civilization Revolution CAN'T be purchased/downloaded directly to the XboxOne **unless you had already purchased/downloaded it for the Xbox360**. This is despite it...
  8. Civilization Revolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization Revolution: Please!! bring back civilization revolution for Xbox one on games with gold, I spent hours and hours playing that game I beat every leader on the hardest difficulty and almost got every...
  9. Civilization​ Revolution backwards compatibility error private matches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Civilization​ Revolution backwards compatibility error private matches: civilization Revolution just became backwards compatible for the Xbox one and me and my friends started up a private match and realized that there is like a glitch. When you invite them to the...
  10. Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution won't show up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution won't show up.: I remember downloading and playing it because it was a game with gold back on 360, but now it's backwards compatible and not in my ready to download list. I even went to it in the store via...