Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*

Discus and support Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug* in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How to claim games with gold games in store now? This new update made it so I’m not able to claim them. Price is still there and not show as claim with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/javiergame4, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*

How to claim games with gold games in store now? This new update made it so I’m not able to claim them. Price is still there and not show as claim with games with gold.

Os Version 10.0.18363.7196

submitted by /u/javiergame4
    [link] [comments]

/u/javiergame4, Nov 10, 2019
  2. WalnutPanda4444 Win User

I cannot redeem discord nitro?

I can find the claim your gift part but whenever i click on it it takes me to the part of the store where you can extend your gold subscription or/and look at the games with gold. There is nowhere to claim it after i click the claim button
  3. AridLizard Win User

When a game is on Game Pass and free on Games with Gold...

for games that are on both Gold and Game Pass, on the store page it will have 2 buttons.

one will say Install and the other will say Get.

Install lets you play with Game Pass.

Get claims it as a Game with Gold.

if you only install it then it will only be available while it is in Game Pass and while your subscription is active.
  4. Nemesisat Win User

Games with Gold and EA Access

The 3 dots button only gives the option to Redeem a Code on both the Xbox and Xbox.com. The main option says Buy as Gift, not Buy to own as claimed Games with Gold games usually show. The price is shown as Free (with the normal price crossed out) in contrast
    to Adventure Time, which I have successfully claimed, shows the full price without saying Free.

Even more confusingly, if I scroll down on the Xbox store, a prompt appears at the top of the screen saying Press X to "Get", yet no matter how many times I do this it will still show the prompt and list the game as Free.

The game may very well be claimed but the store just doesn't know how to show it, or the Games with Gold system doesn't know how to handle this situation and won't allow me to claim the game. I believe this is the first time an EA Access game has been offered
    through Games with Gold so it may be an unforeseen issue.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox Games With Gold store won't open

Hey Tallreid,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been having some trouble accessing the MS store from your console even after quite a bit of troubleshooting. Make sure there are no pending updates for the console (Settings>System>Updates) and for the MS store
    app (Games & Apps>Updates). We strongly recommend trying to claim the
    Games with Gold
    through our site. If you are unable to do so, this could be an account issue. Let us know how it goes! :D
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Receiving nhl 19 free promotion

NHL 19 was only available from June 1 to 30 so you would not have been able to claim it last month either. Unfortunately games for gold games are only available during a specific time period and if you miss it there's nothing you can do to claim it later.
Thema:

Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*

1. Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug* - Similar Threads - Claim games gold

2. Unable to claim Games With Gold that are Xbox 360 or older

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Games With Gold that are Xbox 360 or older: I am a current xbox live gold member, and have been trying to claim the game Saints Row 2, as it is this months game with gold. When I try to claim this game on my xbox one, it says “This purchace...
  3. Xbox games with gold Xbox 360 games cannot be claimed - infinite green circle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games with gold Xbox 360 games cannot be claimed - infinite green circle: I Am having problems getting the xbox 360 games offered through games with gold. When puchasing, I get a green spinning circle that goes on forever. I have tried multiple devices to puchase the...
  4. I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold: I have a couple games that aren't showing up in the "All owned Games" tab. I know of at least 5 games that I can't ges t that I had from xbox live gold. The "Xbox live Gold" tab where I assume...
  5. Can't Claim Sonic Generations Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Claim Sonic Generations Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One: Hello everyone, I have a problem just like the title indicates! I can't claim "Sonic Generations” Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One, nothing happens after I confirm the operation, it keeps...
  6. Can't Claim Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Claim Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One: Hello, I've claimed all the Live Gold free games for this month, except Sonic Generations, an Xbox 360 game. I tried claiming it on my Xbox One, but whenever I click "See Price", it says: Your...
  7. Upon claiming the most recent Games with Gold title, this occurred. Text below box art...

in XboX Insiders
    Upon claiming the most recent Games with Gold title, this occurred. Text below box art...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  8. Previously claimed Games With Gold games disappearing from library in games with gold section.

in XboX Insiders
    Previously claimed Games With Gold games disappearing from library in games with gold section.: 1) Games with gold games such as EVOLVE, Forza Horizon 2, Forza Motorsport 5 don’t show up in ready to install games with gold section. The only way to install them is manual search in the...
  9. Claiming free Xbox 360 Games via gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Claiming free Xbox 360 Games via gold: Each month I claim the free xbox gold games, but the past few months it isn't letting me claim the xbox 360 games, as when I go to claim it, it says I have no valid payment optinon. I click change...
  10. Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too.: Cant claim games with gold anymore, it was working last month fine but i think the new dashboard messed it up. tried via xbox, app, and website and it still shows no option to claim games with...