Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently tried to claim the perks that come with subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, including the 1-month EA trial, 3-month Discord... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Samuel_06, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Samuel_06
    Samuel_06 Guest

Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hello,

I have recently tried to claim the perks that come with subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, including the 1-month EA trial, 3-month Discord Nitro trial, and 6-month Spotify Premium trial. However, it only let me claim the EA package, while the other
    two prompted me with a message reading "An error occurred. Please try again later." I have read through the terms and conditions of both services to ensure that I comply with them, and I do.

I have never paid for either of these subscriptions, which, as the terms and conditions state, voids the trials.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam

:)

Samuel_06, Nov 29, 2019
  2. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

3. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
  4. omgjordin Win User

Been over a week still haven't recieved my Spotify premium or Discord Nitro.

Hello! You have to claim the gifts on your Xbox. On your dashboard after clicking the Xbox Live Gold banner to the right of the current games with gold games and next to Free Play days there is Claim your Ultimate Gift which grants:

1. Month free trial to EA Access (available to non-current subs)
    2. Month trial of Discord Nitro (available to new Nitro users only)
    3. Months Spotify Premium (only available to you if you've never had premium before)

It should have a small box in the middle of the screen that says "Claim your Ultimate Gift now" and you should be able to click on it.
  5. DAD Lil Gorb Win User

Bought Xbox game pass on pc

because of spotify premium and discord nitro and the free games on pc
  6. BlueManMania Win User

XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

I am pretty sure the Ultimate benefits only apply to those who got Ultimate before they announced everything regarding EA Access, Discord Nitro, and Spotify Premium for free. Other than that, the Ultimate gifts should pop up in the 'Game Pass' tab on the
    Xbox dashboard as well.
Thema:

1. Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Claiming free Discord

2. How too find out what account I claimed my Windows 10 minecraft for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How too find out what account I claimed my Windows 10 minecraft for free?: I claimed this a long time ago and I cant seem too find out what account I claimed it on. Is there a way too find out what email I used too do this? 824f2717-4f1a-4e1e-80a4-b62b348d93bb
  3. Claiming free Xbox 360 Games via gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Claiming free Xbox 360 Games via gold: Each month I claim the free xbox gold games, but the past few months it isn't letting me claim the xbox 360 games, as when I go to claim it, it says I have no valid payment optinon. I click change...
  4. Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser: Hello, Since 2 months, it is no longer possible to claim the free Xbox 360 games, from the xbox marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com). There is no error message, but after validating the payment...
  5. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free 360 game with gold: I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help....
  6. Claiming free with Gold XBox One Games on a XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Claiming free with Gold XBox One Games on a XBox 360: Hi, I haven't upgraded yet to a XBox One but until a couple of months ago I was still able to add the XBox One games that were free with gold to my account via my XBox 360. My understanding was...
  7. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold: Hello all, Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360? Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but...
  8. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold: Hello all, Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360? Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but...
  9. Can't buy BC games on XBOX One store or in webstore or claim my free Gold BC games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy BC games on XBOX One store or in webstore or claim my free Gold BC games: I tried chat support ant the person there was totally worthless. Not entirely sure it wasn't a chatbot, although repeatedly claimed it wasn't. Called and talked to a person, but the only...
  10. Was Apparently Issued Free Gamer Tag Change after Enforcement Appeal, but how do I claim it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was Apparently Issued Free Gamer Tag Change after Enforcement Appeal, but how do I claim it?: Hey everyone. I'm at a loss here. After detailed discussions with the XBLET regarding my since-banned Gamer Tag, I was told that I would receive a free Gamer Tag change. However, every time I try...