Clan Invites

Discus and support Clan Invites in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting invites to clans, but I can't tell what division they are. I don't want to join a clan below gold division. Anyone know how to tell?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AscendedFreak, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Clan Invites

I keep getting invites to clans, but I can't tell what division they are. I don't want to join a clan below gold division.

Anyone know how to tell?

:)

AscendedFreak, Jan 25, 2014
  2. manowar68
    manowar68 Guest
    Warframe

Nice one mate,could do with being in a clan Clan Invites :D Clan Invites :D

manowar68, Jan 25, 2014
  3. omeggos
    omeggos Guest
    Xbox One Spam Messages

The only messages I get are from Xbox preview stuff and clan invites after a good match of Halo.

omeggos, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest

Clan Invites

Try searching the clan on the Ghosts app or maybe message a member in the clan and ask. Not sure if that'll work or not.

Remedy OmG, Jan 25, 2014
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Clan Options Locked

In game when you go to barracks there's "Create Clan" "Clan Details" and "Clan Invites" If you aren't in a clan, you should be able to create one. If you're in a clan, you should be able to check clan details to see your clans level. If you got invited to
    a clan you can click clan invites. Clan Wars aren't available until the 25th, but all in game clan features should be available.
  6. Cry Relapse Win User

COD ELITE Clan Recruiting(NuFF Said!!)

can u invite me to the clan
  7. Remedy OmG Win User

Clan Invites

Try searching the clan on the Ghosts app or maybe message a member in the clan and ask. Not sure if that'll work or not.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

New dashboard update

Messiah I'm Stillwater airing for a clan invite lol
  9. Duke Arkillo Win User

Clan size question

Thanks for that. Will invite 3 of the clan tonight to have a blast
Thema:

Clan Invites

1. Clan Invites - Similar Threads - Clan Invites

2. Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?: Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. The problem I'm having is I'm in a okay size gaming clan but the leader left without putting anyone in charge. That's okay but I tried reaching out to people...
  3. Clan Finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Finder: Looking for a clan/gaming community or even recruiting for your clan/community then check out Clan Finder we are a new recruitment [img] w 70746f60-204e-4c8b-9567-1e2c8bba00a9
  4. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  5. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  6. To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...: Out (XBA) The Ambassadors Clan has received great reception and has now filled up with 50 slots. However we will give Xbox Ambassadors Priority Status in the Clan and Space can be made for you...
  7. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  8. looking for friends to play reach. (no clan invitation)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for friends to play reach. (no clan invitation): i got tired of playing alone for a while and i can use a partner to play with to team up. im over 21 and i got a mic. af6ffd02-0fd4-4309-8ee3-2e2247bc45a7
  9. TSS Clan Invite To All

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TSS Clan Invite To All: The Silver Spartans (TSS) have started a crew on Grand Theft Auto V and we seek members. Add me if interested. 7ebbcf01-facf-40a9-95d4-0cd14a739708
  10. Destiny clan (OXF) invite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny clan (OXF) invite: Hey guys and gals this is an invite to the xbox forums destiny clan, we are playing for fun and hopefully build a good community. If it sounds like something your interested in have a look at the...