clan looking for new members

Discus and support clan looking for new members in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone looking for a gaming clan for gamebattles/mlg or even underground x720x Extreme gaming is looking for memebers what we look for someone who is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x720x SNIPER, Jun 11, 2014.

1. x720x SNIPER
    x720x SNIPER Guest

Anyone looking for a gaming clan for gamebattles/mlg or even underground x720x Extreme gaming is looking for memebers what we look for someone who is a good team player and has good call outs and we need
    a tag change to show your a x720x Extreme Gaming memeber the name change needs to have x720x in the front of your tag if you want to join or try out hit us up on xbox live or email us at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and we willl set up a try out day we will take
    males and females no age limit need to know more message us we been around for about 4 years we are a laid back clan so if you want a laid back cool clan hit us up also we have a saying breaking necks and cash checks. SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY!!!!! also we do use
    a hd prv to record gameplay also high ranks open also looking for someone to help make a new website and help edit videos try outs r going on now hit us up to get a spot also we r looking for someone to take x720x extreme gaming to call of duty games and halo
    and try outs r mainly for gears of war 2, 3, judgment and COD ghost hit us up we r a clan on a big come back be apart of it or get out of our way WE ARE x720x EXTREME GAMING AND WE ARE TAKING OVER THE GAMING WORLD

:)

x720x SNIPER, Jun 11, 2014
  2. QCK! clan looking for members

new clan looking for members and admins for clan website! Message me MJT551804

AssassinGlory77, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Who wants to join my clan Body Droppers? On Call Of Duty elite MW3.

Looking for new members. I'm the only one in the clan. Need members that will be active in clan ops. My clan is a lvl 2 btw.

xDaRKxPASS3NGER, Jun 11, 2014
  4. GrumblyTerror23 Win User

Clan BB is looking for Gamer Chix to come join in the fun!

hey ladies still looking for new members to and all new clan!
  5. itsryan Win User

Xbox 360 Clans, Not just a clan recruitment forum - Better!

I you are a clan owner and you want new members or you are a normal member who is looking for a new clan this is the website for you. I garentiee that if you sign up on this website you will be part of a active clan in less then a day!
  6. sandorien Win User

Come join our Destiny clan

We are still actively looking for new members to join the clan.
  7. HellHoundRuler Win User

Promote Recruit & Showcase your clan

I'm the leader of the clan ssd and we are looking for new members
  8. B1gfoot88 Win User

new clan looking for members

Hi guys we are still looking we are play black ops 2 and halo 4 and many others so please have a look thanks
Thema:

1. clan looking for new members - Similar Threads - clan looking members

2. Looking for members in join our clan called Xeno.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for members in join our clan called Xeno.: If you wish to join message me or XenoPulsar mic is preferred and over 15 years old at the least females or males are welcome. We play halo wars, battle field 1, call of duty infinite warfare...
  3. Small clan looking for a good member or two

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Small clan looking for a good member or two: We play any game we have some are, Halo 5, 7 days to die, Minecraft, GTA5, and much more. If your interested in becoming apart of Phoenix Rising please feel free to message me here or on Xbox....
  4. PWRG looking for clan members!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PWRG looking for clan members!!: PWRG is looking for clan memebers!! We are a new and exciting clan with 20-30 members looking to add to our ranks. If you are interested in joining please visit our website at www.pwrgaming.org....
  5. Looking for members for clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for members for clan: Add me on xbox 360 And join our clan! 724 Must have .80 or higher KD! 5722129d-617f-4622-b520-06eb3d11abe0
  6. Destiny clan looking for members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny clan looking for members: Going Thrall deep, is a new clan set up by me we are currents looking for new members anyone looking for people to play destiny with to do the raids and Poe and the up coming taken king. So anyone...
  7. New Clan/Community looking for members and leaders!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Clan/Community looking for members and leaders!: Iron Wolf Gaming (IWG) has been around for over 2 years now but is currently rebuilding for the Xbox one. We are mostly starting from scratch and looking for new members on Xbox One who enjoy to...
  8. Looking for clan members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for clan members: WAV CLAN ARE NOW RECRUITING! we are a gaming community looking to expand on our team we play many games as a clan call of duty been the main but also battlefield and destiny We have great group...
  9. xLost Clan looking for members age 13-16

in XBoX on Consoles
    xLost Clan looking for members age 13-16: we are a casual clan which is looking for members to join we play Bo3 destiny gta Fifa and rocket league they are the main ones the only requirements are a name change the age range of our clan is...
  10. xLost Clan looking for members age 13-16

in XBoX on Consoles
    xLost Clan looking for members age 13-16: we are a casual clan which is looking for members to join we play Bo3 destiny gta Fifa and rocket league they are the main ones the only requirements are a name change the age range of our clan is...