Clan Members!

Discus and support Clan Members! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anybody wants to join my clan,let me know.My clan is Hollo point! 50e8ae7c-8c09-4e28-905f-8cf4a4fd9472 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hidroshok, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Hidroshok
    Hidroshok Guest

Clan Members!

Anybody wants to join my clan,let me know.My clan is Hollo point!

:)

Hidroshok, Jan 1, 2014
  2. MrsDredd
    MrsDredd Guest
    Recruiting for Abhorrent Clan

I am the Co-Leader of the clan Abhorrent on Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. We are looking or active, experienced, competitive members. Once we reach our maximum clan level we are closing the clan and recruitment will be set to invite only. We are a TDM clan our clan level is 24 going on 25 our current member base is 29.
    Our clan goals are to achieve red clan tags and place 1st in each clan war to reach Diamond Division.
    Requirements and Rules:
    Attend each clan wars.
    Must have a microphone, communication is highly important.
    Until we achieve red clan tags we ask a couple hours a day of game play at most.
    Must be 18 years or older, we have 0 tolerance for drama.
    Respect is very important, for example, no hitting on girls and no trash talking other clan members.
    We are strictly all about the game.

If interested you can contact any of the following members on Xbox 360:
    A Hero Falls - Leader
    Mrs Dredd - Co-Leader

MrsDredd, Jan 1, 2014
  3. deadybears85
    deadybears85 Guest
    UK TitanFall Clan A.O.T.F

Age of the fall? Like the average age of a clan member is 14?

deadybears85, Jan 1, 2014
  4. BoxingANDY Win User

clan wars

I really wish they'd make it to where you are not allowed to sign up more clan members during an actual clan war. I for one, am a member of an 8 member clan and typically day 1 we're matched up against other 8 member clans yet as the clan war goes on the
    other clan (eventual winning clans) have upwards of 16-20 members while we're still at 8.

Just my gripe....
  5. yoyo boy Win User

THBN Overlords recruiting for Call of Duty Elite

how often do clan members need to play in order to be admitted to the clan?
  6. joereece86 Win User

This Halo Reach Clan Wants You

I'm looking to join a Halo clan and play with other people besides clan members, also looking for CoD clan
  7. peterthedrummer Win User

Im looking for a trickshotting team or clan

If your still looking for a clan to join then my clan (The Blood Clan) is looking for members and wondered if u be interested in joining
  8. itsryan Win User

Xbox 360 Clans, Not just a clan recruitment forum - Better!

I you are a clan owner and you want new members or you are a normal member who is looking for a new clan this is the website for you. I garentiee that if you sign up on this website you will be part of a active clan in less then a day!
Thema:

Clan Members!

1. Clan Members! - Similar Threads - Clan Members

2. HOVA competitive clan recruiting new members heavily

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOVA competitive clan recruiting new members heavily: We are a new clan looking to start up a strong community where you always have good players to play with. We have fun with everything we do but we also always go for wins. If you are interested in...
  3. New clan, Need members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New clan, Need members: we are a new clan with just a couple people, looking for new members 18+ with a mic. Play FPS, also looking for someone who can edit video looking to start a YouTube channel as well. Gamertag is...
  4. Looking for members in join our clan called Xeno.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for members in join our clan called Xeno.: If you wish to join message me or XenoPulsar mic is preferred and over 15 years old at the least females or males are welcome. We play halo wars, battle field 1, call of duty infinite warfare...
  5. Clan Recruiting all members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Recruiting all members: Hey there I'm Ghosty I'm the leader of xSAxGaming and we are always looking for new members for the many games we play we have members of all ages and genders so we always get along :) you can...
  6. Small clan looking for a good member or two

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Small clan looking for a good member or two: We play any game we have some are, Halo 5, 7 days to die, Minecraft, GTA5, and much more. If your interested in becoming apart of Phoenix Rising please feel free to message me here or on Xbox....
  7. PWRG looking for clan members!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PWRG looking for clan members!!: PWRG is looking for clan memebers!! We are a new and exciting clan with 20-30 members looking to add to our ranks. If you are interested in joining please visit our website at www.pwrgaming.org....
  8. Looking for clan members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for clan members: WAV CLAN ARE NOW RECRUITING! we are a gaming community looking to expand on our team we play many games as a clan call of duty been the main but also battlefield and destiny We have great group...
  9. xLost Clan looking for members age 13-16

in XBoX on Consoles
    xLost Clan looking for members age 13-16: we are a casual clan which is looking for members to join we play Bo3 destiny gta Fifa and rocket league they are the main ones the only requirements are a name change the age range of our clan is...
  10. xLost Clan looking for members age 13-16

in XBoX on Consoles
    xLost Clan looking for members age 13-16: we are a casual clan which is looking for members to join we play Bo3 destiny gta Fifa and rocket league they are the main ones the only requirements are a name change the age range of our clan is...