Clan recruitment

Discus and support Clan recruitment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey xbox community!! Our clan is rather small, and we're always looking to make new friends. So, we would like for more people to join! The clan name... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IndianDemon91, May 26, 2014.

1. Clan recruitment

Hey xbox community!!

Our clan is rather small, and we're always looking to make new friends. So, we would like for more people to join! The clan name is Master Rawrs (ask about the name later...) although we don't care if you're a master or not, we do want members to be able
    to play regularly.

If you are interested please inbox NightwingA7X with the subject "Clan Interest" on Live. Of course you'll have to play a game or two with him.

Happy Playing!!

P.S. We are on 360

:)

IndianDemon91, May 26, 2014
  2. Ambush Gaming Clan is Recruiting

put your clan recruitment ad on the clan recruitment forum,not on here.

THEOWENKILLER, May 26, 2014
  3. New Members needed for BO2

Clan recruitment isn't done here, try looking at the sticky titled "CONCERNING CLAN RECRUITMENT"

CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4780-9041-4E8B0BF533CA, May 26, 2014
  4. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

GB-US-Jointtaskforce Gaming Community Is Now Recruiting

No clan recruiting here. Head on over to the clan recruiting forums.
  5. Salem in Chains Win User

MW3 (Founder Elite Clan) DOAP recruiting

This si NOT the place for clan recruiting. Go to the "Clan recruiting" forum.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Ambush Gaming Clan is Recruiting

put your clan recruitment ad on the clan recruitment forum,not on here.
  7. dup581ea419-400f-4d5 Win User

Xbox 360 Clans, Not just a clan recruitment forum - Better!

If your looking for a clan or recruiting for a clan, then check out www.xbox360clans.net. The #1 xbox 360 clan recruitment forum that helps you and your clan run and manage a successful clan!
  8. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

New Members needed for BO2

Clan recruitment isn't done here, try looking at the sticky titled "CONCERNING CLAN RECRUITMENT"
Thema:

Clan recruitment

1. Clan recruitment - Similar Threads - Clan recruitment

2. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  3. Fortnite | Clan Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite | Clan Recruiting: Rapture gaming is an active and friendly community with well minded gamers a like. We are a community of mature gamers looking to have fun and also competitive play. We host weekly game nights for...
  4. HOVA competitive clan recruiting new members heavily

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOVA competitive clan recruiting new members heavily: We are a new clan looking to start up a strong community where you always have good players to play with. We have fun with everything we do but we also always go for wins. If you are interested in...
  5. Elite Thugz Clan Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Thugz Clan Recruiting: Elite Thugz is a gaming clan that get together to play their favourite games and have fun. We’re all average people that have work and family commitments and that get online as and when we are...
  6. Parental Advisory clan recruitment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Advisory clan recruitment: Parental Advisory is a new xb1 clan for adults 18+ who have children. We currently support multiple games and are looking for members who use discord. If you are interested and would like to check...
  7. Actively recruiting for our clan ESG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Actively recruiting for our clan ESG: Our clan is ELITE SQUADRON GAMING ran by OG TORCH and we have different divisions in the clan. Me and my friend are head of the division force. So we go by ELITE SQUADRON GAMING DIVISION FORCE...
  8. Trials Clan Recruitment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trials Clan Recruitment: Looking to recruit Members that are Good/Great at Trials of the Nine to the Clan I am in. Every week we accomplish everything but Trials. We have a couple guys that did the 1st week but not last...
  9. Clan Recruitment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Recruitment: Hey eveyone, A.K.A , Alpha here and I am the founder of the "Minecraft Extreme City Builders" Clan and I really need help on recruitments. This clan is devoted to building cities in Minecraft and...
  10. Rocket League Clan Recruitment!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League Clan Recruitment!: Hello fellow gamers! My name is and I have a Clan, TanG Clan, I am looking for new players to join no matter what rank big or small. I hope you will take on this opportunity and want to join!...