Clan

Discus and support Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We at ssd are looking for new members feel free to send me a message on xbox to find out more 7fb42664-9c7c-43c3-a813-4f41c463c307 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HellHoundRuler, May 30, 2014.

1. Clan

We at ssd are looking for new members feel free to send me a message on xbox to find out more

:)

HellHoundRuler, May 30, 2014
  2. jcooper09
    jcooper09 Guest
    Looking for a Gaming Clan? S7 is recruiting

We are still looking for players to join our clan! We are happy to announce we will start having weekly intra-clan tournaments since there isn't a clan environment for Black Ops 3. Come join in!

jcooper09, May 30, 2014
  3. IamMarcoos
    IamMarcoos Guest
    Red Dead Redemption 2

I’d be defo up for a clan. Don’t think you can create one till online comes out?

IamMarcoos, May 30, 2014
  4. UNR3MARKABLE Win User

gears of war judgment demo

JOIN MY CLAN

JOIN MY CLAN

JOIN MY CLAN

JOIN MY CLAN

JOIN MY CLAN

JOIN MY CLAN

JOIN MY CLAN
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Clan Options Locked

In game when you go to barracks there's "Create Clan" "Clan Details" and "Clan Invites" If you aren't in a clan, you should be able to create one. If you're in a clan, you should be able to check clan details to see your clans level. If you got invited to
    a clan you can click clan invites. Clan Wars aren't available until the 25th, but all in game clan features should be available.
  6. iStealYourKids Win User

Yellow Clan Tag?

It is actually called a Golden clan tag on elite and you have to join a level 10 clan or level a clan up to level 10. Then the clan leader can pick the clan tag for your entire clan. You cannot customize the clan tag your self so the Golden clan tag stays
    at whatever the leader sets it as.
  7. reegy-49056EFE-6994- Win User

Thoughts on "clans"

I don't mind the idea of clans but it annoys me when a bunch of people make a clan and spend 800 ms points to add the clan to their GT to show that they are in a clan and eventually someone in the clan the clan "leader" then forces everyone to change their
    GT again because they have a new clan name it is stupid. Other than that no problems apart from clan wars.
  8. dup581ea419-400f-4d5 Win User

Xbox 360 Clans, Not just a clan recruitment forum - Better!

If your looking for a clan or recruiting for a clan, then check out www.xbox360clans.net. The #1 xbox 360 clan recruitment forum that helps you and your clan run and manage a successful clan!
Thema:

Clan

1. Clan - Similar Threads - Clan

2. Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?: Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. The problem I'm having is I'm in a okay size gaming clan but the leader left without putting anyone in charge. That's okay but I tried reaching out to people...
  3. Clan Finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Finder: Looking for a clan/gaming community or even recruiting for your clan/community then check out Clan Finder we are a new recruitment [img] w 70746f60-204e-4c8b-9567-1e2c8bba00a9
  4. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  5. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  6. To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...: Out (XBA) The Ambassadors Clan has received great reception and has now filled up with 50 slots. However we will give Xbox Ambassadors Priority Status in the Clan and Space can be made for you...
  7. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  8. A clan called TSB booted me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    A clan called TSB booted me offline: Theirs a clan called TSB. They boot people offline, take accounts and sell them, that type of stuff. I was playing with some of my friends and 2 members [Mod Removed] joined my party and started...
  9. Xbox Private Clan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Private Clan: Is there any Private Clans looking for people to join that requires a gamer tag change 659a76e1-afd3-4da4-a909-001e489a9849
  10. Clan forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan forums: Does anybody know where the clan forums went? 7634e95d-4fee-4ce3-9d13-5e17acdfe2b5