Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett

Discus and support Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It is not clear that when the option is available to upgrade to the Scarlett if any of what you have paid rolls over or if it's like a rental until you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Knworth, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Knworth
    Knworth Guest

It is not clear that when the option is available to upgrade to the Scarlett if any of what you have paid rolls over or if it's like a rental until you get the Scarlett. Another posing question is do you have to purchase a new Xbox now in order to upgrade
    or can you just buy it when it releases next year? And why do you have to finance a new Xbox in order to upgrade instead of just buying a new Xbox right now and then upgrade with trade-in?

:)

Knworth, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Leemur60 Win User

I have gone with this. It's a pretty good deal considering the price of an Xbox One X console and Game Pass Ultimate separately it works out over £100 cheaper. You do get the option of paying off the rest of the finance at the end of the first year and keeping
    the X before buying the new console, otherwise just hand it back and upgrade to the Scarlet with a new contract.
  3. kev edin Win User

I'm not sure about this . I think I will still be saving and buying the new xbox . An that's it . I dont want to be paying monthly and have to buy games at 50 60 pounds dollars as well . 👍
  4. xNikolex Win User

I believe when you upgrade in 12 months you start a new contract. You hand bavk the x and then buy the scarlet.

You can also just wait till next year as i guess there will be an option to buy the scarlet this way but we wont know prices until nearer release.
  5. DanMen334 Win User

depends on the region, I understand you give your current xbox and pay in parts the difference
  6. MrRevulation Win User

Xbox All Access

I have not used Xbox in about 2 years give-or-take some months and I want to begin being involved again. I just learned of Xbox All Access and
    Project Scarlet and I want in on it before I miss the opportunity. I am just confused as to how I can begin. I've read pages about it, but I am still confused. Some
    detailed help would be
    greatly appreciated, thank you.
    Microsoft's
    Xbox All Access program
    is returning this holiday season, and new subscribers will eventually have a chance to upgrade to

Project Scarlett
    . The
    new version of Xbox All Access
    includes an Xbox and
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , which bundles Xbox Live Gold and the awesome Game Pass library. Subscribers will pay off the console and subscription across 24 months.

Xbox All Access: Three plans
    In the US, shoppers will have three different bundles to choose from starting November 18. On the premium end, the Xbox One X bundle will set you back $31/month. However, a new limited-time offer will allow you to upgrade to Project
    Scarlett after 12 months, which means you can start playing the next Xbox near or at launch. You must purchase this plan before December 31 to be eligible for the Project Scarlett upgrade. When upgrading, you'll have to re-up your 24-month subscription.

The 12-month upgrade offer is exclusive to the Xbox One X, but Xbox All Access is also available for the lower-end Xbox consoles. The

Xbox One S All-Digital Edition
    is available for $20/month. Step it up to the standard Xbox One S and you'll pay $23/month. After 18 months with either of these two plans, you will be able to upgrade to Project Scarlett. Once again, you'll have to purchase
    a new 24-month plan when upgrading. Additionally, Xbox One S All-Digital Edition subscribers will have to pay a $20 upgrade fee to offset the difference in cost between the two consoles.

If you want to upgrade to Project Scarlett, you must do so through the retailer you purchased the plan from. Currently, Amazon is the only retailer where you can sign up for the Xbox All Access plan.

See Xbox All Access at Amazon

UK customers can sign up for Xbox All Access starting November 5 at Smyths Toys and GAME. The Project Scarlett upgrade system works the same in the UK as it does in the US.

Xbox All Access will also be available in Australia, with bundles starting at $27/month on October 29 at retailer Telstra. Australian subscribers get

Forza Horizon 4
    with both Xbox One S and Xbox One X subscriptions. The upgrade process is also different, as you can pay the balance on your current subscription at any time to upgrade to Project Scarlett.

Source: Steve Petite - MSN
Thema:

1. Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett - Similar Threads - Clarity Access Purchase

2. Accessing Warzone/Mulitplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Warzone/Mulitplayer games: All of a sudden i am unable to join a COD Warzone game and it is continually searching. I also try to join a multiplayer game and it lags out at the loading screen and says lost connection to...
  3. How do I access the console update screen?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I access the console update screen?: I need a code there for the mobile app. f6a27e54-c853-4539-bac4-b621cf0322d7
  4. Xbox 360 partitioned space and cant access my stuff

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 partitioned space and cant access my stuff: I am having issues with my Xbox 360 E that I got 9 years ago. today I decided to move it, to my desk space after it sitting turned off for three+ years. When I turned it on I noticed that...
  5. Family Accessability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Accessability: I have 3 Xbox's with 2 kids and myself, My sons has its own account and unit is the home unit, mine is listed as a home as well, my younger child can only use Live on the 3rd non home Xbox when...
  6. Xbox loading screen whenever I try to access content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox loading screen whenever I try to access content in game: Whenever I select an option in game that will load me into an online lobby to start playing, the screen goes grey with a loading circle on screen. It looks to be official and not part of the game...
  7. My reward clarity

in XBoX Rewards
    My reward clarity: Hi after reading the following in FAQ I just want clarity "What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify,...
  8. XBox store lacks clarity

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox store lacks clarity: No item description on Forza Horizon 3 expansion pass - planned on giving the code as a gift to someone else. Once I purchased it it said it will be automatically added to my personal account....
  9. Clarity Through Perception (CTP) are recruiting! Fun, successful gaming across most games! ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clarity Through Perception (CTP) are recruiting! Fun, successful gaming across most games! ...: CTP are a new Clan formed over the last year as the Xbox One has begun to produce great group playing. Trying to put our efforts into most games released on the console, we focus mainly on FPS,...
  10. Xbox One "'STEREO' Headset Adapter" clarity? Stereo or Simulated Surround ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One "'STEREO' Headset Adapter" clarity? Stereo or Simulated Surround ...: I have been taking part in the Xbox One update preview, which made it possible to finally experience Surround Sound with the Xbox One. With that I have been able to use my Turtle Beach DX12 and...