Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware

Discus and support Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have filed a BBB complain again MS and Xbox for not covering warranty repairs and am now seeking legal counsel for a class action lawsuit against MS... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hk3008, Aug 18, 2019.

1. hk3008
    hk3008 Guest

I have filed a BBB complain again MS and Xbox for not covering warranty repairs and am now seeking legal counsel for a class action lawsuit against MS for selling faulty equipment and expecting the consumer to cover costly repairs. Reports of Xbox
    one X's crashing in less than a year for nearly 5% of user now and growing and Xbox is not covering any of the cost. I am seeking signatures for the petition to make Xbox liable and must succumb part of its profits to users affected by their sales of faulty
    equipment knowingly. I will also be contacting news and media outlets if you have a dealt with MS directly just to have them deny your RMA without significant cost please share your story with my Attorney so we can hold this conglomerate accountable for maximizing
    profits at the cost of the customer.

Please message me directly for more information or to sign up.

Thanks,

:)

hk3008, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Fos Win User

From the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    :

27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private
    message the applicable moderator.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

I have an X for 1,8 years now and it is solid as a rock. Playstation 4 Pro, which is beside it always sound like a jet taking off. But X is solid, quiet and never hot. Great peace of hardware. Sorry for your trouble though. But X is one of the best products
    I ever had.
  5. dollaz916 Win User

Xbox One Controller Drifting Up

Its not a software issue its a hardware defect. No updates will help. You have to buy a new controller or start a class action lawsuit..
  6. T.M.B. Win User

Charged By Xbox live twice, but "Xbox gold membership expired"?!

Thema:

1. Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware - Similar Threads - Class Action Lawsuit

2. Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware: Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware I have filed a BBB complain again MS and Xbox for not covering warranty repairs and am now seeking legal counsel for a class action lawsuit against MS...
  3. Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...: This was the main reason to buy an Xbox One in the first place was to watch youtube and play games at the same time. But They remove the feature which has made me pissed. They remove a feature...
  4. Class action lawsuit

in XBoX Rewards
    Class action lawsuit: Anybody else not received their rewards and their accounts got reset? I haven't got a single reward point in over a year. On top of that, they won't and haven't responded to any of my forum or...
  5. Can you say "class action lawsuit"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you say "class action lawsuit"?: Microsoft is making enemies for itself and its advertisers. Locking up the program is a deliberate attempt to shake money from loose hands in order to make revenue. Won't happen. Why put a...
  6. Class Action Lawsuit to resolve problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Class Action Lawsuit to resolve problem?: Neither FIRMA STUDIOS or Microsoft seem very intrested in resolving this problem. When you purchase items in Microsoft Store with real currency to play the BINGO game and get disconnected you lose...
  7. XBox Enforcement Class-Action Lawsuit

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Enforcement Class-Action Lawsuit: Good evening everyone. I am beginning a class-action lawsuit against Xbox, Xbox Live and Microsoft, INC. I am seeking individuals who would want to join in this endeavor. Xbox has allowed children...
  8. Dear mods. Class action lawsuit? I think yes!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear mods. Class action lawsuit? I think yes!: so since I paid my money and have been clearly ignored and unable to use the services I PAID MONEY FOR. Looks like I'm going to file a class action lawsuit. 9 days of not talking after a ban is...
  9. Class Action Lawsuit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Class Action Lawsuit.: Hi you guys I am starting a class action lawsuit against Microsoft for the selling broken xbox's and not repairing them. 33faae23-e454-4941-8b5d-1c6eaf736735
  10. Class Action lawsuit for xbox one live interruptions!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Class Action lawsuit for xbox one live interruptions!: Hello Everyone, I am working on filing a class action lawsuit against Xbox live. I am so tired of the party chat not working. i have high priced cable, an expensive router, all ports are...