Classic gamer tags

Discus and support Classic gamer tags in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used the link to create a new gamertag about 3 months ago. Since then, ive changed my name about 3 times. For the past week, on my xbox profile it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmokeReddog2048, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Classic gamer tags

I used the link to create a new gamertag about 3 months ago. Since then, ive changed my name about 3 times. For the past week, on my xbox profile it has shown me my current and old gamertag and i camt fix it

:)

SmokeReddog2048, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Classic gamer tags

This isn't an answer to the question. They stated that the issue is they changed it already 3 times. Make sure you read the entire post and give a comprehensive answer like XBF Ruben D gave.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Classic gamer tags

Hello SmokeReddog2048,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the Gamertag issue, have you tried to
    Remove and redownload your profile? This may resolve the issue as it will resync the data for your profile
    from the cloud. If this should not work, I would also suggest trying to
    Power Cycle
    the console as well.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Classic gamer tags

Try remake your Gamer Tag in https://social.xbox.com/en-us/changegamertag I had this link a feel weaks ago by support, I change my gamer tag for Free in This page,
    but in my case my old GT was ricardocintra and I wanted change to RicardoCintra but When I Go Change the GT dont Goes so how I use the Nick J4CK W 84U3R in others plataforms Like Steam so I change and was Free in This Link because when I Tryed make the Change
    edit my Profile so I needed pay $ 9.99 but by this link gived by the Support I make the change for Free. You can Try Too if you had Insues in your GT
  5. Miku Sakuya Win User

Classic gamer tags

Noticed this post was posted by you twice on the forums my friend 2 minutes apart try to make sure you only post 1 my friend
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gamer tag glitch

As you already have a thread open for this topic, I'm going to lock this one. Please keep an eye on your

original thread.
Thema:

Classic gamer tags

1. Classic gamer tags - Similar Threads - Classic gamer tags

2. Can not play XBOX classic games on my XBOX 360!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play XBOX classic games on my XBOX 360!?: Hi everyone, my problem is that I can not play my xbox classic (original) games on my XBOX 360. I know you can play some titles on the XBOX ONE but the librarý which is accepted by the XBOX 360...
  3. Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements: I beat levels 12-20, even did the secret levels, but achievement hasn't unlocked. It's stuck at 88%. I did the power reset, but it didn't work. It makes no sense, how did I skip a level when I...
  4. Doom II Classic achievement coop Nightmare is glitched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doom II Classic achievement coop Nightmare is glitched: Hello, I contact the Xbox support about the game Doom || Classic. I have finished 7/32 levels on Nightmare in coop with my friend and the progression is blocked to 16% though our progression...
  5. Will Gears 5 have the classic mode of Execution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gears 5 have the classic mode of Execution?: I just started playing the test tech and I’m truly saddened. This is not Gears. This is a horrible mix of Gears attempting to be the third person Call of Duty game! :( You don’t start off with...
  6. Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover: I'm missing a few games and can't even see them in my purchase history on xbox.com. The Simpsons Arcade Game X-Men: The Arcade Game Gauntlet and others. I PAID for them and I want to know...
  7. Sega mega drive classics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sega mega drive classics: So, i have just bought the above mention game for my son. Some the games play from right to left (in particular sonic) instead of the other way. Also all of the writing is the round way round too!...
  8. Black (Xbox Classic) na Live Brasileira

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black (Xbox Classic) na Live Brasileira: Olá. Alguém sabe me dizer se é possível adquirir o jogo Black, do Xbox Classic, na Live Brasileira? 7e548725-ae73-4ce1-95c0-38159cc86e7a
  9. Xbox classic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox classic: I could see it as a throwback self contained console with 20 old, but popular games.. there's a market for stuff like that. 5f849c2a-6796-4c93-9537-9b5227e37237
  10. Remakes of classic games: Which do you think would work and which would you be willing to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remakes of classic games: Which do you think would work and which would you be willing to...: The only game I would have saved is FF7 as we have been waiting so long for it but as its being talked again, I am not sure what I would pick. Maybe Echo the dolphin and have a fully immersive...