Classic gamer tags

Discus and support Classic gamer tags in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used the link to create a new gamertag about 3 months ago. Since then, ive changed my name about 3 times. For the past week, on my xbox profile it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmokeReddog2048, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Classic gamer tags

I used the link to create a new gamertag about 3 months ago. Since then, ive changed my name about 3 times. For the past week, on my xbox profile it has shown me my current and old gamertag and i camt fix it

:)

SmokeReddog2048, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Classic gamer tags

This isn't an answer to the question. They stated that the issue is they changed it already 3 times. Make sure you read the entire post and give a comprehensive answer like XBF Ruben D gave.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Classic gamer tags

Hello SmokeReddog2048,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the Gamertag issue, have you tried to
    Remove and redownload your profile? This may resolve the issue as it will resync the data for your profile
    from the cloud. If this should not work, I would also suggest trying to
    Power Cycle
    the console as well.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Classic gamer tags

Try remake your Gamer Tag in https://social.xbox.com/en-us/changegamertag I had this link a feel weaks ago by support, I change my gamer tag for Free in This page,
    but in my case my old GT was ricardocintra and I wanted change to RicardoCintra but When I Go Change the GT dont Goes so how I use the Nick J4CK W 84U3R in others plataforms Like Steam so I change and was Free in This Link because when I Tryed make the Change
    edit my Profile so I needed pay $ 9.99 but by this link gived by the Support I make the change for Free. You can Try Too if you had Insues in your GT
  5. Miku Sakuya Win User

Classic gamer tags

Noticed this post was posted by you twice on the forums my friend 2 minutes apart try to make sure you only post 1 my friend
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gamer tag glitch

As you already have a thread open for this topic, I'm going to lock this one. Please keep an eye on your

original thread.
Thema:

Classic gamer tags

1. Classic gamer tags - Similar Threads - Classic gamer tags

2. Favorite classic game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite classic game?: What are some of you guy's favs from SNES or Nintendo, Xbox or 360, PS1, PS2, etc. Iv gotta say mine is probably Earthbound on SNES. What do you guys think? bd1e6079-7f54-42aa-9dc7-76c5322868bf
  3. I already have changed my name once however I didn't change my classic name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have changed my name once however I didn't change my classic name: I HATE having the numbers at the end and I found an available classic name but I have to change everything first which costs money. Is there a way to change the classic gamertag (one displayed in...
  4. Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics: Oi, comprei o Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics, más após a instalação, meu Kinect começou a se desligar, e quando inicio o jogo, o turbo cooler liga e o jogo trava . Alguém pode me ajudar...
  5. Want to change Classic Gamertqg but not Gamertag with the #

in XBoX on Mobile
    Want to change Classic Gamertqg but not Gamertag with the #: CG= Classic Gamertag GT#= Gamertag with the discord number at the back i want to change my CG but want to keep my GT# the same, when i go to change my GT# it says i own it and wont let me go to...
  6. Old classic xbox games that does not appear on store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old classic xbox games that does not appear on store: Hello community... hope all having fun and enjoying the new year. Would it be nice If old classic games can also still be on xbox store. I am looking for games I use to play on the xbox 360 that...
  7. Old classic game to be remade/remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old classic game to be remade/remastered: Ah I've only ever played the mobile version. I would play it on xbox for sure. Anything Simpsons is bound to be wanted by many surely. e6bafc8f-fcd8-449d-9bdd-bcacff278347
  8. Change of classic gamertag after rushed change

in XBoX on Windows
    Change of classic gamertag after rushed change: Hello, I just bought Halo MCC and rediscovered my old gamertag (Nev22) which I didn't like so I proceeded to change it. I put my new option in which was , the page told that that name was too...
  9. How to take off classic gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to take off classic gamertag: [img] ok do finally figured out what the two gamertag problem is. When i changed my gamer tag on xbix support it asked if i wanted a custom gamertag so u did it. Turns out that it was an in game...
  10. Arcade classic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arcade classic: Can your bring back the amazing the fantastic Shoot many robots to xbox one please☺️ a45c9eaa-a359-4d24-ae32-dc97465b1a18