Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...

Discus and support Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, really would like to get these Xbox 360 classic games added to backwards compatible list for Xbox one: Blur - racing multiplayer game by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/theCREATORofTime, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...

Hey everyone, really would like to get these Xbox 360 classic games added to backwards compatible list for Xbox one:

Blur - racing multiplayer game by activision Mortal Kombat Need for speed most wanted

I contacted Xbox and they said that we just need to get enough upvotes they will hopefully add these games onto the list!

Thanks everyone!

submitted by /u/theCREATORofTime
    [link] [comments]

/u/theCREATORofTime, Dec 1, 2019
  2. BigBazzerker Win User

Upcoming Original Xbox & Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One

Is Mortal Kombat 9 and Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection still on the list for 2018 backwards compatible for XBOX One

Cause I want these two games so badly

Specially the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection which I used to have on XBOX 360 years ago
  3. DeepLake437 Win User

Mortal Kombat Xbox Games

4. Ackis Win User

Backwards Compatibility request.

Does anyone else want Mortal kombat 9 (2011) added to backwards compatibility list it was one of my favorites back one the 360 and I would love to see it one the Xbox One.:)
    Seconded - I still need to finish achievements for this game.
  5. Nixelplex Win User

Mortal Kombat 9

The developers are the ones wjo give approvals for games to become backwards compatible.

Mortal kombat is a great game
  6. BumaK1306 Win User

Mortal Kombat 9 backward compatibility

I want the Mortal Kombat 9 to be backward compatibility
Thema:

Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...

1. Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for... - Similar Threads - Classic games add

2. Can not play XBOX classic games on my XBOX 360!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play XBOX classic games on my XBOX 360!?: Hi everyone, my problem is that I can not play my xbox classic (original) games on my XBOX 360. I know you can play some titles on the XBOX ONE but the librarý which is accepted by the XBOX 360...
  3. Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover: I'm missing a few games and can't even see them in my purchase history on xbox.com. The Simpsons Arcade Game X-Men: The Arcade Game Gauntlet and others. I PAID for them and I want to know...
  4. Remakes of classic games: Which do you think would work and which would you be willing to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remakes of classic games: Which do you think would work and which would you be willing to...: The only game I would have saved is FF7 as we have been waiting so long for it but as its being talked again, I am not sure what I would pick. Maybe Echo the dolphin and have a fully immersive...
  5. Which current gen games would you expect to go down in history as "Classics" of the era?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which current gen games would you expect to go down in history as "Classics" of the era?: My top list: The Wither 3, RDRD2, FH4 3c2f5632-cf5b-4a96-87e6-97e60209a937
  6. Let's Talk About Classic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Classic Games: I agree with galaga. We recently got an old school arcade machine in our office building and I've already logged a few hours of my time into it lol fcc08d3d-c328-415d-8df9-c162faea0045
  7. Xbox Classics Game Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Classics Game Suggestion: Good Morning! I have a game suggestion, i like Digimon Series Games and i like to suggest the Game Digimon World 4 (Xbox Original) to play on Retrocompatilble on Xbox One and Xbox 360, its a game...
  8. List of xbox classic's games retrocompatibility to xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    List of xbox classic's games retrocompatibility to xbox 360: Hi, i need of list retrocompatibility of xbox classic's games to xbox 360. I finded this link, this is true? List of Xbox games compatible with Xbox 360 - Wikipedia Because I have one Xbox 360...
  9. Classic xbox game Quantum Redshift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic xbox game Quantum Redshift: Hello, Can you add the xbox classic game Quantum Redshift ? It's the best sci-fi racing game of the world, only on xbox !! Please add-it, exclusive on xbox. Thank you very much...
  10. Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition - [Xbox 360] - Classics Add-On

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition - [Xbox 360] - Classics Add-On: Inhalt Fallout 3 – Spiel des Jahres Edition: • Fallout 3 • Operation Anchorage (Add-On) • The Pitt (Add-On) • Broken Steel (Add-On) • Point Lookout (Add-On) • Mothership Zeta (Add-On) beim...