Clean up Flight Simulator 2020 packages on PC

Discus and support Clean up Flight Simulator 2020 packages on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello for the continuous upgrade and improvement process of FS2020, many packages are downloaded and stored in MSFSPackages\Official\OneStore I expect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EmanueleDR, Dec 4, 2021.

1. EmanueleDR
    EmanueleDR Guest

Hello for the continuous upgrade and improvement process of FS2020, many packages are downloaded and stored in MSFSPackages\Official\OneStore

I expect that they are not required any more after the installation in the main product directory tree.

Is it possible to delete these files and save disk space?

Thanks

Emanuele

:)

EmanueleDR, Dec 4, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. In Microsoft Flight Simulator forums I found discussions that talk about it, players report that when deleting these files the game may present performance problems or maybe not open due to the message ''you are missing packages that are essential to run Microsoft flight simulator please update the application and try again'' is not information confirmed by the developer, they are just player reports.

This information can be found at the link below.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/...date-the-application-and-try-again/427269/114

Anyway, I suggest you contact game support to confirm this directly with them, to contact them please use the link below.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  3. jose real garcia Win User

juego digital microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edicion[Translation-digital game microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edition]

He adquirido el juego para pc flight simulator 2020 y no hay manera de instalarlo

[Translation-I have purchased the flight simulator 2020 pc game and there is no way to install it]
  4. conorgallagher2 Win User

issue launching MFS2020

its pc, via xbox live app. and its microsoft flight simulator 2020
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Flight sim

Hi,

If you do a Google search it only shows Flight simulator for PC. It also only shows Flight Simulator 2020 only on PC on the Xbox website. There is no mention of the game being available on Xbox yet. It's not being false advertised.
  6. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

Thema:

1. Clean up Flight Simulator 2020 packages on PC - Similar Threads - Clean Flight Simulator

2. Clean record?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Clean record?: Hello, I have faced comm suspensions and gamer pic suspensions but when I log onto the Xbox enforcement history page, it says I have a clean record. Did it reset or something? Thanks...
  3. Xbox series X Cleaning.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Cleaning.: Is there a proper way to clean my Xbox Series X fan? The fan just looks Dirty when you look at it from the top. And if i decide to take apart my console to clean it will that void my warranty?...
  4. I want to remove the game debris and do a clean install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to remove the game debris and do a clean install.: from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I did both the disc install and the download install of the Japanese version of Flight Simulator 2020, but the game...
  5. I want to remove the game debris and do a clean install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to remove the game debris and do a clean install.: from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I did both the disc install and the download install of the Japanese version of Flight Simulator 2020, but the game was...
  6. "Let's keep it clean" lfg issue.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Let's keep it clean" lfg issue.: Hello, I am a tiny bit frustrated because i have gone over the wording of my lfg post several times and I fail to see anything resembling "inappropriate content" in the text. The lfg reads as...
  7. Any help to clean an Xbox one easily?

in XboX Insiders
    Any help to clean an Xbox one easily?: Hey everyone. I was wondering if there was any helpfully videos on how to clean your Xbox one easily. I have had it for a while now and I want to do a clean without taking apart the whole Xbox. I...
  8. Keep it clean error star trek on-line

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep it clean error star trek on-line: So having a keep it clean error with the following: Task Force Omega now recruiting. Fed allied members are welcome to join. Message for more info. What is causing the profanity filter to...
  9. Can't Install Game Off of Disk (Disk is Clean)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Game Off of Disk (Disk is Clean): I can't install Red Dead Redemption 2 on my Xbox One S. The disk doesn't have a single scratch on it (in fact I even had it professionally rebuffed and cleaned yesterday in case that would help...
  10. Recent updates of drivers from DELL has wiped cleaned my data from Hearts Game Pro. How do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent updates of drivers from DELL has wiped cleaned my data from Hearts Game Pro. How do...: Recent updates of drivers from DELL has wiped cleaned my data from Hearts Game Pro. How do I get it back? ad381587-656d-4e3f-b430-425c41363a5a