Clear: Complaint

Discus and support Clear: Complaint in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Clear (Hotspots): Complaint To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ If you are eligible for a case review: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Zerodanero, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Zerodanero
    Zerodanero Guest

Zerodanero, Feb 19, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Forced to change Gamertag

it does violate the terms of use

it takes one complaint to force a namechange if it is valid it is clearly a VALID complaint

whenever people ignore it for 12 years or 1 day when the complaint is filed they look at the complaint right then and there

not 12 years before the complaint is filed but when it is filed

" " is a clear offence to anyone

ngocphi, Feb 19, 2017
  3. why those xbox players dont get BAN ?

After reviewing the evidence its clear he has changed the word to avoid MS filter and cause offence. You should file a complaint against him via your console for profile content and a second complaint for text comunications

The Viral Cyrix, Feb 19, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Feb 21, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. ngocphi Win User

Forced to change Gamertag

it does violate the terms of use

it takes one complaint to force a namechange if it is valid it is clearly a VALID complaint

whenever people ignore it for 12 years or 1 day when the complaint is filed they look at the complaint right then and there

not 12 years before the complaint is filed but when it is filed

" " is a clear offence to anyone
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

why those xbox players dont get BAN ?

After reviewing the evidence its clear he has changed the word to avoid MS filter and cause offence. You should file a complaint against him via your console for profile content and a second complaint for text comunications
  8. medium bloke Win User

Possible modded lobbies now in public zombies

Good call with staying clear of modders and hackers. You can report people for hacking/modding games by going to their Gamercard and pressing File Complaint.
  9. RUDE TEDDYBEAR Win User

microsoft points for xbox

Only thing is to call them again i'm afraid.. make a very clear complaint to a manager about the situation and i'm sure everthing can be resolved.
Thema:

1. Clear: Complaint - Similar Threads - Clear Complaint

2. Can’t Clear Alternate Mac Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Clear Alternate Mac Address: Recently, I’ve been having a lot of wifi issues with my XBOX One. I’ve read up on a bunch of forums with a lot of helpful information. I’ve tried the hard reset, it doesn’t work. I’m not able to...
  3. Can't clear local cache!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't clear local cache!!!: For a few months now I've been having issues with trying to clear my local cache. I kept getting messages saying it was nearly full so tried what it said online about turning it and unplugging it...
  4. Xbox says that I've run out of space when I clearly haven't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says that I've run out of space when I clearly haven't: Between the free space in the internal drive and the free space in the external drive, my Xbox has over a terabyte (about a terabyte and a half, actually) of available storage space. So why is it...
  5. Cant clear local cache and xbox wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant clear local cache and xbox wont connect to the internet: tryed the turning it off and unplugging the brick many times still not clearing the cache getting error message cache full this will effect *lots of things * 6df8f30e-d4d2-4bd1-8d7f-5b6cb85697b6
  6. Might not be the place to ask, but why isn’t there an “in-software” way to clear cache?

in XboX Insiders
    Might not be the place to ask, but why isn’t there an “in-software” way to clear cache?: If I’m correct, it typically requires a forced shutdown. Or pulling the power cord? Why was it designed like that? submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  7. YOU ARE CLEARED FOR TAKE-OFF! Xbox Insider Hub OK, Show in store takes me to my account

in XBoX on Windows
    YOU ARE CLEARED FOR TAKE-OFF! Xbox Insider Hub OK, Show in store takes me to my account: Once at the store the Flight Simulator program download does not show up just a bunch of blue circling dots for ever. I want to be part of the alpha test. Any thoughts on what is going on?...
  8. So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.

in XboX Insiders
    So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.: [IMG] submitted by /u/anikun2k10 [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft Store update stopped Clear Internal space error

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store update stopped Clear Internal space error: After Latest ASA update Store update stops and gives error 80070070 Clear space on internal. Plenty of Internal space GB's free. Tried 3 times to update always stops Anyone else? Reported...
  10. FS Insider email cleared for take off but not appearing in Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    FS Insider email cleared for take off but not appearing in Insider Hub: Hi Team, i got the FS inuvite saying im good to go but its not appearing in Insider Hub. Have tried logging in out etc but no change. Any suggestions? thanks submitted by /u/Hammer700000...