Clear friend list

Discus and support Clear friend list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey, how do I clear everyone on my follow and friend list? Except for my favorite friends. aaa66559-197d-4353-a36a-fe4e0430af43 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BossFriend1234, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Clear friend list

hey, how do I clear everyone on my follow and friend list? Except for my favorite friends.

:)

BossFriend1234, Jan 14, 2021
  2. XAntietamX Win User

friend list cleared

Same has happened to me...when i go to a person a had as a friend it asks me to request them...
  3. XAntietamX Win User

friend list cleared

XBOX LIVE Service

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Signing in to Xbox LIVE

4/13/2013 3:58:06 PM PDT:

If you were one of the members who was having issues signing in to Xbox LIVE, good news! This issue has been fixed! Thank you so much for your patience during this time, feel free to go enjoy your favorite games and content!

Still no friends list....
  4. SHiIfT N DRiiFT Win User

friend list cleared

Hey you two, this is a problem due to the Xbox LIVE Service been down. When the service is back up and running your friends list, microsoft points, messages, etc will be visible again. shouldn't be too long now so keep an eye out on the Xbox LIVE Service
    Status. You can look at: http://support.xbox.com/ for more details.
  5. Pwop Sullay Win User

friend list cleared

I'm on Xbox live right now, playing online games, and my friends list is cleared. I haven't had issues in hours and Xbox is supposed to be back up. Should I reset my Xbox, or will I be locked out due to connecting problems?
  6. ill Trickz Win User

Playing with some one not on Friends list.

If it is appearing on your join list it normally means someone on your friends list is in it. That list is set specifically for your friends and the games they are in if they are open, and not invite only. Hope that cleared things up.
Thema:

Clear friend list

1. Clear friend list - Similar Threads - Clear friend list

2. 0x87af000d. Asked to clear space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87af000d. Asked to clear space: I have already rest my console and cleared the mac address and cleared cache. Also tried trouble shooting Technics. [img] 5f855a3d-128e-4211-9815-04e408813175
  3. My Xbox is always telling me to clear my local saved games whenever I try and enter a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is always telling me to clear my local saved games whenever I try and enter a game: Whenever I try and play a game the message pops up on my loading screen saying I need to clear my local saved games so I do but the console always fails to restart and I get the troubleshoot menu...
  4. Xbox One black screen after clear local save data reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One black screen after clear local save data reboot.: I was playing a new game, and a good while into it my Xbox One said that there was an issue with the save. It suggested I clear local save data; I thought it was fine, I have done it before. I...
  5. how to clear cache on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to clear cache on Xbox series S: hello there, i got an xbox series s for Christmas with the main purpose of playing forza on it, (horizon 4) and my forza is stuck on a loading screen nomatter what i do, so im wondering how to...
  6. Minecraft PS4 Clear Account Sign in Data NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PS4 Clear Account Sign in Data NOT WORKING: So, I'm having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on the ps4 Minecraft. I've deleted everything, the saved data and the application saved data. I've changed my password on Microsoft. when...
  7. "Not enough storage, clear some space" error.

in XboX Insiders
    "Not enough storage, clear some space" error.: Hello! I'm currently on Alpha Skip Ahead, but this is also was also present in the in current dash since I had it happen before. I currently have 1TB Internal 1TB External Expansion Card 500GB...
  8. Clear all data of a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clear all data of a disc: I really want to delete all my data of my Star wars Battlefront 2 disc but when ever I do, It doesn't delete my account for the game and doesn't ask me to sign or create an account in like it...
  9. A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...: I was downloading a game then to up the mbps a friend told me to reset mac address and now i cant connect to xbox live 13b2d2e5-dd19-4eb8-a1e7-434ba0ae5df4
  10. In need of new friends! Recently cleared out my friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In need of new friends! Recently cleared out my friends list: So just like the title says I'm a casual gamer at times I do like to play to win then again sometimes I play just to have fun. I play a ton of FIFA but got cod ghosts bf4 pvz:gw titanfall and so...