Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live

Discus and support Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live hey does anyone know how to give Xbox live to my friends without using Xbox home switches... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CurrentDesert86, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live

Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live
    hey does anyone know how to give Xbox live to my friends without using Xbox home switches

:)

CurrentDesert86, Mar 24, 2018
  2. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Audio jack issue

Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Audio jack issue
    so i just got a new controller with the built in audio jack and i got it because saw my friend use the audio jack to put game sound through the headphones but i am unable to do that. I plugged a pair of razer man o war headphones and launched fallout 4 but
    no audio came through the headphones. Is there any way to get audio through my headphones instead of the speakers?

(I tried muting my tv and it failed)

PS the topic and subject for my problem wasnt there so i put randoms

dat Ninja doh, Mar 24, 2018
  3. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft

Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft
    any one else having trouble with this new Minecraft? It was on my ready to install I in stalled it and played it a little but I couldn't join any servers then when I had come off it I could not get on any of my other games even one I had on disc so I had
    to full reset my Xbox to play any games

kurtupnorth97, Mar 24, 2018
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

Xbox Live and Game Pass cards for me, so about 117 games?
  5. EPIC PersyMan Win User

Who is your favourite video game character ever?

6. I0NZEU5 Win User

cover arts won't load only the xbox live cover is showed up

67 out of 117 of my game icons now show the generic Xbox Live image. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for which games were effected. Hope M$ fixes this. Doubt they will.
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Mixers mixpot

Hey Mik3yj 117! Your fiance will need to post up a thread so we can take a look at their account a little further. Check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!
  8. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

MixPot reward not received

Hey Trashmaster 117,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
Thema:

Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live

1. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live - Similar Threads - Clear Gemtek WIXFBR

2. Clearing cache

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clearing cache: I'm trying to clear out my xbox one cache because it's full, but can't because the xbox one is trying to install a 3gb update automatically as soon as i get an internet connection. Here's the...
  3. Clearing Xbox One Cache offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clearing Xbox One Cache offline: Do I HAVE TO BE online just to clear my Xbox One cache??? I left my older location for personal reasons and don't have wifi access currently at my location. I have tried multiple times to clear my...
  4. Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.: This seems to be semi-regular this year -- multiple Xbox Ones (an original and two Xes) that can't log in, error 0x800704cf ...but all three network tests run just fine on all three systems....
  5. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  6. How do I clear the xbox one cache if things are very slow loading?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I clear the xbox one cache if things are very slow loading?: Just asking if I can improve my speed loading. f407e7c4-b58f-4974-acf6-5c6d4d36f66e
  7. Cant clear/erase my xbox mac address! What is wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant clear/erase my xbox mac address! What is wrong?: Cant clear/erase my xbox mac address at network config/advanced config/ clear mac address ,i when you clear it will restart your xbox but when i press at it nothing hapen,what kind of failure is...
  8. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Audio jack issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Audio jack issue: Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Audio jack issue so i just got a new controller with the built in audio jack and i got it because saw my friend use the audio jack to put game sound through the...
  9. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft

Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft: Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft any one else having trouble with this new Minecraft? It was on my ready to install I in stalled it and played it a little but I couldn't join any...
  10. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off

Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off: Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off today earlier i went to my local walmart and bought an xbox live card it said the code was used so i returned to the walmart asking for a...