Clear: I need some help

Discus and support Clear: I need some help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Clear (ISPs): I need some help Hi, my xbox 360 can't connect to the internet but I connected to wired network. It writes I have DNS error. Can someone... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CrazySuperPig, May 2, 2018.

1. Clear: I need some help

Clear (ISPs): I need some help
    Hi, my xbox 360 can't connect to the internet but I connected to wired network. It writes I have DNS error. Can someone help me to solve this error?

:)

CrazySuperPig, May 2, 2018
  2. Sindicated
    Sindicated Guest
    I need some help.

Yeah, use the cloud. Did it for my Max Payne shit a while back

Sindicated, May 2, 2018
  3. Trisagi0n
    Trisagi0n Guest
    I need some help.

This is probably a silly question, but I'm not very good with these things.

My son and I share a 360, but we both have our own X1. I'm planning on getting a new 360 for my new man cave. Is there a way to get my game saves off the hard drive and on to a flash drive so I can take my game saves with me? I'm primarily worried about my Skyrim characters.

+ Kyrie Eleison +

Trisagi0n, May 2, 2018
  4. DeltaEliteKing9 Win User

i need some help

i can spare some if u want just hitme up with a message
  5. J R Dixon Win User

I need some help.

You can. you just need to re-download them on your new console, that what I did when I upgraded
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

I Need Some Help.

I don't think he's advertising a website, he just wants people to check out his work in Minecraft.
  7. InCaudaVenenum Win User

i Need some help

Recommend you visit this page for troubleshooting tips: Link. Pleas report back with any progress or additional questions.
  8. Smwutches Win User

I Need Some Help!

You'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum so support could check into it for you.
Thema:

Clear: I need some help

1. Clear: I need some help - Similar Threads - Clear need help

2. Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.: This seems to be semi-regular this year -- multiple Xbox Ones (an original and two Xes) that can't log in, error 0x800704cf ...but all three network tests run just fine on all three systems....
  3. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  4. How do I clear the xbox one cache if things are very slow loading?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I clear the xbox one cache if things are very slow loading?: Just asking if I can improve my speed loading. f407e7c4-b58f-4974-acf6-5c6d4d36f66e
  5. Cant clear/erase my xbox mac address! What is wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant clear/erase my xbox mac address! What is wrong?: Cant clear/erase my xbox mac address at network config/advanced config/ clear mac address ,i when you clear it will restart your xbox but when i press at it nothing hapen,what kind of failure is...
  6. Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games: My X is almost daily asking me to clear local saved games. I’ve done every type of reset, tried with and without my external drive... to no avail. What can i do to resolve this? Ive seen other...
  7. unable to access my game and says i need to clear my local saved games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to access my game and says i need to clear my local saved games: I need help trying to figure out why my rocket league will not work it is giving me an error code that does not exist and when i click try again it tells me to clear my local saved game which i...
  8. Star Club Fable Pyramid Expert Challenge-Need to clear 2nd board

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Fable Pyramid Expert Challenge-Need to clear 2nd board: I can clear the first board in the Star Club Fable Pyramid expert challenge, but I need help to clear the 2nd board, if you please. Thanks. 47c7826b-7e38-4f76-aade-3987ae168645
  9. In need of new friends! Recently cleared out my friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In need of new friends! Recently cleared out my friends list: So just like the title says I'm a casual gamer at times I do like to play to win then again sometimes I play just to have fun. I play a ton of FIFA but got cod ghosts bf4 pvz:gw titanfall and so...
  10. need to clear ALL access information ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to clear ALL access information ...: I want to change all the access information to XBox360 . Wife set up initial account but now divorced so no clue what password is. Is there a way to do this? willing to start over if necessary....