Clear recent channels in tv app snap

Discus and support Clear recent channels in tv app snap in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do i Clear recent channels in tv app snap 1a6a5343-c7ed-4fdd-bc81-d3362324b430 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clarksonian91, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Clear recent channels in tv app snap

How do i Clear recent channels in tv app snap

:)

Clarksonian91, Dec 27, 2014
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Dec 27, 2014
  3. MOBSgtYork
    MOBSgtYork Guest
    TV app not working on snap

If I start the One and start to play a game, then decide to snap TV, the TV app and OneGuide fail and return an error after a while. If I then switch to the TV app full, it will also fail. The only way to get the TV app to start in snap is to launch it full
    before trying to snap it.

MOBSgtYork, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Gordo01-897E8E57-108 Win User

Snap Mode Question!

The other question didn't seem to get answered. For example . if I was playing forza. Is it possible to snap in the TV on a music channel. So that when I am playing forza do can listen to the music on the TV channel. Does anyone know how the audio works
    on snap.
  5. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

SNAP & Pluto TV on Xbox one

Snap comeback would be amazing!!! And I find myself watching Pluto Tv more and more.... Some really great channels!!
  6. Digiplay Win User

Snowy screen just started

Looks like this was related to snapping tv. Killing the snap. Restarting the app may have fixed it.
  7. Anger24 Win User

Xbox One Question

If you use the Time Warner Cable App can you snap live tv on the Xbox one using that app? Or does it have to be connected the cable box for the live tv snap feature to work?
  8. ericxbox74 Win User

[Snapping Apps] PLEASE let us remove all of the text that appears if we so want!! (more below)

That's not what I mean. I mean when you're watching a tv channel that is snapped, there is a lot of text below the screen that does not disappear.
Thema:

Clear recent channels in tv app snap

1. Clear recent channels in tv app snap - Similar Threads - Clear recent channels

2. Can't clear local cache!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't clear local cache!!!: For a few months now I've been having issues with trying to clear my local cache. I kept getting messages saying it was nearly full so tried what it said online about turning it and unplugging it...
  3. Xbox says that I've run out of space when I clearly haven't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says that I've run out of space when I clearly haven't: Between the free space in the internal drive and the free space in the external drive, my Xbox has over a terabyte (about a terabyte and a half, actually) of available storage space. So why is it...
  4. Cant clear local cache and xbox wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant clear local cache and xbox wont connect to the internet: tryed the turning it off and unplugging the brick many times still not clearing the cache getting error message cache full this will effect *lots of things * 6df8f30e-d4d2-4bd1-8d7f-5b6cb85697b6
  5. Might not be the place to ask, but why isn’t there an “in-software” way to clear cache?

in XboX Insiders
    Might not be the place to ask, but why isn’t there an “in-software” way to clear cache?: If I’m correct, it typically requires a forced shutdown. Or pulling the power cord? Why was it designed like that? submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  6. YOU ARE CLEARED FOR TAKE-OFF! Xbox Insider Hub OK, Show in store takes me to my account

in XBoX on Windows
    YOU ARE CLEARED FOR TAKE-OFF! Xbox Insider Hub OK, Show in store takes me to my account: Once at the store the Flight Simulator program download does not show up just a bunch of blue circling dots for ever. I want to be part of the alpha test. Any thoughts on what is going on?...
  7. How too Clear Xbox Recent Activity

in XBoX on Windows
    How too Clear Xbox Recent Activity: I recently set up a Windows 10 Xbox account. There are games in my recent activity that I have not played for months. Is there any way too clear recent activity? 054e6060-3474-48b8-ba41-b5246a4b9efa
  8. 如何清除Xbox中的"最近玩过的游戏"的内容 (How to clear the contents of "Recently Played Games" in Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    如何清除Xbox中的"最近玩过的游戏"的内容 (How to clear the contents of "Recently Played Games" in Xbox): 如何清除Windows电脑中"xbox控制台小帮手"→"主页"→"最近玩过或播放过的",以及网络浏览器中"xbox 主页"→"开始"→"最近玩过的游戏"中的所有内容,并阻止这些地方再次出现任何内容? Translation: How to clear "xbox console helper" → "home page" → "recently played or played" on...
  9. Recent achievements notifications and "gamer is following you" notifications won't clear.

in XboX Insiders
    Recent achievements notifications and "gamer is following you" notifications won't clear.: Every time I power on my Xbox I gate the notification of a single recent achievement. I check it so it "clears" the notification. When I reset the machine the notification re-appears. submitted...
  10. In need of new friends! Recently cleared out my friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In need of new friends! Recently cleared out my friends list: So just like the title says I'm a casual gamer at times I do like to play to win then again sometimes I play just to have fun. I play a ton of FIFA but got cod ghosts bf4 pvz:gw titanfall and so...