Clear: When is Chromehounds coming to Xbox One?

Discus and support Clear: When is Chromehounds coming to Xbox One? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Clear (ISPs): When is Chromehounds coming to Xbox One? After Sega discontinued the servers for Chromehounds, there is talk of it coming back on back... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Crrusher, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Crrusher
    Crrusher Guest

Clear (ISPs): When is Chromehounds coming to Xbox One?
    After Sega discontinued the servers for Chromehounds, there is talk of it coming back on back compatibility. I created a clan called BattleBots on said game, with some of the best players ever to play it. It's about time Microsoft did us all a favour and
    released it again on their servers, so we, and a lot more new players, I suspect, could play.

:)

Crrusher, Jan 1, 2017
  2. Ubisoft / Sega - Still Abandoning Gamers? [CHROMEHOUNDS]

i was a huge fan of chromehounds. i was in some of the best clans in the game. vortex mech elite too name 2.

but some of what you posted is 100% inaccurate. and i don't like how you lumped mech warrior together with mech assault when they were two diffrent style games.

mech warrior was even more sim that chromehounds and had a huge online pc community with many clans.

the gameplay was the best there was for it's time. your comparing a 360 game with a pc game that hasnt seen a new additions since the 90's early 2000's ofcourse mech warrior would seem dated in gameplay too chromehounds.

but if they made one today with persistent online war it would blow chromehounds too pieces.

also the new armored core game coming out this year is made by from the makers of chromhounds. it has slower gameplay that the armored core we are used too and it has chromehounds level customization. it also is going to have a persistent online war like
    chromehounds had. so give the game a chance when it comes out before dismissing it.

johnbubbles25, Jan 1, 2017
  3. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    Chromehounds servers; lets bring them back.

hope chromehounds 2 comes out on next consoles.

US Revenge, Jan 1, 2017
  4. US Revenge Win User

Chromehounds servers; lets bring them back.

hope chromehounds 2 comes out on next consoles.
  5. johnbubbles25 Win User

Ubisoft / Sega - Still Abandoning Gamers? [CHROMEHOUNDS]

i was a huge fan of chromehounds. i was in some of the best clans in the game. vortex mech elite too name 2.

but some of what you posted is 100% inaccurate. and i don't like how you lumped mech warrior together with mech assault when they were two diffrent style games.

mech warrior was even more sim that chromehounds and had a huge online pc community with many clans.

the gameplay was the best there was for it's time. your comparing a 360 game with a pc game that hasnt seen a new additions since the 90's early 2000's ofcourse mech warrior would seem dated in gameplay too chromehounds.

but if they made one today with persistent online war it would blow chromehounds too pieces.

also the new armored core game coming out this year is made by from the makers of chromhounds. it has slower gameplay that the armored core we are used too and it has chromehounds level customization. it also is going to have a persistent online war like
    chromehounds had. so give the game a chance when it comes out before dismissing it.
  6. LE Vaughn Win User

Ubisoft / Sega - Still Abandoning Gamers? [CHROMEHOUNDS]

Is there no one who feels the same? Are there no Chromehounds fans that still want to keep this pushing forward? I mean come on; if we give up - if we stay silent - nothing will change!
  7. Dethscythe Win User

ChromeHounds

I doubt they will bring that forum back...
  8. ACPcola Win User

ChromeHounds

Don't think they have it back up yet. Only a few games have their forums restored so far since the new forum facelift.
Thema:

1. Clear: When is Chromehounds coming to Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Clear Chromehounds coming

2. Clearing cache

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clearing cache: I'm trying to clear out my xbox one cache because it's full, but can't because the xbox one is trying to install a 3gb update automatically as soon as i get an internet connection. Here's the...
  3. Clearing Xbox One Cache offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clearing Xbox One Cache offline: Do I HAVE TO BE online just to clear my Xbox One cache??? I left my older location for personal reasons and don't have wifi access currently at my location. I have tried multiple times to clear my...
  4. Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.: This seems to be semi-regular this year -- multiple Xbox Ones (an original and two Xes) that can't log in, error 0x800704cf ...but all three network tests run just fine on all three systems....
  5. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  6. How do I clear the xbox one cache if things are very slow loading?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I clear the xbox one cache if things are very slow loading?: Just asking if I can improve my speed loading. f407e7c4-b58f-4974-acf6-5c6d4d36f66e
  7. Cant clear/erase my xbox mac address! What is wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant clear/erase my xbox mac address! What is wrong?: Cant clear/erase my xbox mac address at network config/advanced config/ clear mac address ,i when you clear it will restart your xbox but when i press at it nothing hapen,what kind of failure is...
  8. Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games: My X is almost daily asking me to clear local saved games. I’ve done every type of reset, tried with and without my external drive... to no avail. What can i do to resolve this? Ive seen other...
  9. game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?: Hello i done wrong to upgrade my game pass beta abo to ultimate. I have no xbox one. But it was to late to see that the only Thing that changed wit the ultimate pass, is that i have live Gold for...
  10. Local storage clear?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local storage clear?: Hello! Sorry to bother everyone but i was curious. For refrence, i lost my minecraft worlds, they said they had trouble syncing or got corrupted so i went and asked reddit someone told me that...