Clear: When is Chromehounds coming to Xbox One?

Discus and support Clear: When is Chromehounds coming to Xbox One? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Clear (ISPs): When is Chromehounds coming to Xbox One? After Sega discontinued the servers for Chromehounds, there is talk of it coming back on back... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Crrusher, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Crrusher
    Crrusher Guest

Clear (ISPs): When is Chromehounds coming to Xbox One?
    After Sega discontinued the servers for Chromehounds, there is talk of it coming back on back compatibility. I created a clan called BattleBots on said game, with some of the best players ever to play it. It's about time Microsoft did us all a favour and
    released it again on their servers, so we, and a lot more new players, I suspect, could play.

:)

Crrusher, Jan 1, 2017
  2. Ubisoft / Sega - Still Abandoning Gamers? [CHROMEHOUNDS]

i was a huge fan of chromehounds. i was in some of the best clans in the game. vortex mech elite too name 2.

but some of what you posted is 100% inaccurate. and i don't like how you lumped mech warrior together with mech assault when they were two diffrent style games.

mech warrior was even more sim that chromehounds and had a huge online pc community with many clans.

the gameplay was the best there was for it's time. your comparing a 360 game with a pc game that hasnt seen a new additions since the 90's early 2000's ofcourse mech warrior would seem dated in gameplay too chromehounds.

but if they made one today with persistent online war it would blow chromehounds too pieces.

also the new armored core game coming out this year is made by from the makers of chromhounds. it has slower gameplay that the armored core we are used too and it has chromehounds level customization. it also is going to have a persistent online war like
    chromehounds had. so give the game a chance when it comes out before dismissing it.

johnbubbles25, Jan 1, 2017
  3. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    Chromehounds servers; lets bring them back.

hope chromehounds 2 comes out on next consoles.

US Revenge, Jan 1, 2017
  4. US Revenge Win User

Chromehounds servers; lets bring them back.

hope chromehounds 2 comes out on next consoles.
  5. johnbubbles25 Win User

Ubisoft / Sega - Still Abandoning Gamers? [CHROMEHOUNDS]

i was a huge fan of chromehounds. i was in some of the best clans in the game. vortex mech elite too name 2.

but some of what you posted is 100% inaccurate. and i don't like how you lumped mech warrior together with mech assault when they were two diffrent style games.

mech warrior was even more sim that chromehounds and had a huge online pc community with many clans.

the gameplay was the best there was for it's time. your comparing a 360 game with a pc game that hasnt seen a new additions since the 90's early 2000's ofcourse mech warrior would seem dated in gameplay too chromehounds.

but if they made one today with persistent online war it would blow chromehounds too pieces.

also the new armored core game coming out this year is made by from the makers of chromhounds. it has slower gameplay that the armored core we are used too and it has chromehounds level customization. it also is going to have a persistent online war like
    chromehounds had. so give the game a chance when it comes out before dismissing it.
  6. Frathos Win User

Remakes and wishes

I'd like to see Chromehounds be remade for Xbox One. I had a lot of fun when that game was playable on Xbox 360 and miss making/using my mechs in the online maps.
  7. LE Vaughn Win User

Ubisoft / Sega - Still Abandoning Gamers? [CHROMEHOUNDS]

Is there no one who feels the same? Are there no Chromehounds fans that still want to keep this pushing forward? I mean come on; if we give up - if we stay silent - nothing will change!
  8. Dethscythe Win User

ChromeHounds

I doubt they will bring that forum back...
Thema:

1. Clear: When is Chromehounds coming to Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Clear Chromehounds coming

2. A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...: I was downloading a game then to up the mbps a friend told me to reset mac address and now i cant connect to xbox live 13b2d2e5-dd19-4eb8-a1e7-434ba0ae5df4
  3. Clearing Notifications On Guide for latest beta update

in XboX Insiders
    Clearing Notifications On Guide for latest beta update: Just got the latest update for beta level and the option to clear a notification using the x button is gone. You have to click start for more options and then pick “mark as read, more details or...
  4. Messaging and clearing notifications not working

in XboX Insiders
    Messaging and clearing notifications not working: If someone sends me a message I don't get a notification the only reason I know I have a message is because of my phone. Then when I read it the guide says I still have a new message. Someone else...
  5. How to clear list of notifications in X Box App

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to clear list of notifications in X Box App: In the X Box app under the bell icon is a list of notifications. How can I delete them ? 05ec47d2-746c-47bc-b2a6-9399265c797c
  6. Clearing Local 360 Save Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clearing Local 360 Save Data: I just recently saw that while I was playing my game of Lego Star Wars: TCS, that it randomly signed me out of Xbox Live. I also understand that the Xbox One 360 emulator signs into my account to...
  7. Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen: As the next gen is about to start, I would like to start fresh on all my achievements too. Before you tell me to just create another account - it's not as simple as just deleting your account and...
  8. (Solved?) Unable to clear phantom network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    (Solved?) Unable to clear phantom network: (Solved?) Unable to clear phantom network This morning when I was busy trying to download a game (Journey to the savage planet), in the middle of the download my internet dissconnected and when I...
  9. Unable to clear phantom network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Unable to clear phantom network: Unable to clear phantom network This morning when I was busy trying to download a game (Journey to the savage planet), in the middle of the download my internet dissconnected and when I went to...
  10. Method of clearing cache memory on Xbox One not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Method of clearing cache memory on Xbox One not working: Hi I have attempted to clear the cache memory on my xbox one as per various internet sources: 1. Press and hold xbox button until its switched off completely. 2. Disconnect the power at the...