CLEON AARON Banned Account WAS HACKED

Discus and support CLEON AARON Banned Account WAS HACKED in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Asking for advice. My son who uses Xbox Live via my account has been suspended. Looking into this further it would appear that this account has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CLEON AARON 2, Apr 30, 2015.

1. CLEON AARON Banned Account WAS HACKED

Asking for advice. My son who uses Xbox Live via my account has been suspended. Looking into this further it would appear that this account has been hacked. I can confirm this as it shows that he had been doing something ie cheating and exploiting
    the game servers at a time which he was asleep. I can definitely confirm this. So how can I prove therefore that this account has been hacked and also how do I prevent this happening again. Any advice gratefully appreciated. Many thanks.

:)

CLEON AARON 2, Apr 30, 2015
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Apr 30, 2015
  3. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Apr 30, 2015
  4. CLEON AARON Banned Account WAS HACKED

The only thing I know to do is actually contact Microsoft Support and he what they are to say.

Nightly Suicide, Apr 30, 2015
  5. geekfather
    geekfather Guest
    Not quite sure I am understanding this. If you are saying that your sons account was issued a suspension while he was asleep then this is quite normal. Most suspensions are issued after a thorough investigation. So in a nut shell - suspension are from infractions
    that happened weeks ago.

Most hackers usually will change the password when an account is hacked.

geekfather, Apr 30, 2015
  6. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    You could call support and have them open an unauthorized access investigation. They will look into things such as where the account was logged into. The account will be frozen while the investigation is active. 800-4MY-XBOX for the US and Canada.

oOUTSIDERo62, Oct 31, 2018
  7. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

You could call support and have them open an unauthorized access investigation. They will look into things such as where the account was logged into. The account will be frozen while the investigation is active. 800-4MY-XBOX for the US and Canada.
  8. geekfather Win User

Not quite sure I am understanding this. If you are saying that your sons account was issued a suspension while he was asleep then this is quite normal. Most suspensions are issued after a thorough investigation. So in a nut shell - suspension are from infractions
    that happened weeks ago.

Most hackers usually will change the password when an account is hacked.
  9. Nightly Suicide Win User

The only thing I know to do is actually contact Microsoft Support and he what they are to say.
  10. Charlie vx Win User

Corrupted Profile

Hello Cleon Aaron, This usually happens because the profile has been moved around a bit. Probably trying to mod, not saying this is the case here. However this is easily sorted by deleting your profile from the console and re downloading it. Guide Menu,
    Settings, System Settings, Storage, Profiles, Corrupted Profile, Delete, Keep Files.
    Now to download it again;
    Guide Menu, download profile, follow on screen instructions. I hope this sorts your issue out. Thanks for using the forums!
  11. i K Y Win User

Call of duty hacker watch out!!!!!

And I wish hacking is no longer in our systems or banning people's accounts. It's very terrible and I wish banning people's accounts wish it's banned for being banned or hacked . I mean modio should be banned or cancel or some other hacking websites should
    be banned .
Thema:

1. CLEON AARON Banned Account WAS HACKED - Similar Threads - CLEON AARON Banned

2. Permanent banned account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent banned account: Hello My account got permanently banned a year ago. No worries I thought I'll just make a new account and start fresh. Last week I had to hard rest my Xbox. Signed in onto my new account Well my...
  3. Banned from editing and not from xbox parties

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from editing and not from xbox parties: I received a suspension from editing my gamerpic, profile and club content. I did not receive a suspension from talking and joining xbox parties. The suspension does not cover this and I do not...
  4. How to get a ban appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get a ban appeal: I was just wondering how and why I was banned from Xbox live. I have recently received a ban from a game I have played for the past 3 years (Dead by Daylight) for using exploits and/or glitches...
  5. I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a...: Someone help with this issue paperwork is being written up against there enforcement team e59cb238-a369-4556-a19d-64746d202666
  6. i bought an xbox series s that i did not know was console banned

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought an xbox series s that i did not know was console banned: okay so I bought an xbox Series S for myself as a birthday gift and I got it from ebay. When i turn it on it says that it was banned from the Xbox live network. There are not any accounts already...
  7. Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program?: Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program? I got banned 2 years ago. Why am I still banned? eef20f0b-d270-4c4b-9a0f-c2309d40387f
  8. Aaron Griffin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aaron Griffin: I earned Aaron Griffin on 4/27/2018 and he has yet to appear in my character list. I’ve reset my account on the Xbox console and reloaded the game. How do I claim him???...
  9. Unable to Claim Aaron Griffin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Claim Aaron Griffin: Was sent here by Virtual Agent. I have got the achievement and the requisite kills but didn't have time until now to redeem it until today (5/1/2018), Upon landing on Gears of War 4 - Get Griffin...
  10. Aaron Paul

in XBoX on Consoles
    Aaron Paul: Every time that commercial plays on my TV and Aaron says "xbox on" my system starts up. 26c7a2ab-e1d5-4aad-9fe2-724019fddfd7