Click on promo price and it disappears?

Discus and support Click on promo price and it disappears? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today on my Xbox I saw a promo ad for $1 to join Game Pass Ultimate, but when I went to buy it, the purchase page said the non-promo price of $14.99.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by crowskin, Aug 9, 2019.

1. crowskin
    crowskin Guest

Today on my Xbox I saw a promo ad for $1 to join Game Pass Ultimate, but when I went to buy it, the purchase page said the non-promo price of $14.99.

I went online to xboxlive.com to check in case it was a cache issue and found again a "Join for $1" listed under Ultimate on this page:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#join
    But when I click on it, it takes me to the purchase page with, again, the usual price of $14.99. What's going on? I've bought the promo price before and never had a problem.

:)

crowskin, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

If you already used the $1 promo price to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate, then the offer is no longer available to you as it was a one time deal.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Not all offers are available in different regions. Sometimes the offers expire yet your network takes time to show the change. Just verify this before purchasing.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

At this point in time if you have already subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate, then yiu wouldn't be eligible for the offer again.
  5. crowskin Win User

Huh. That must be it. Thanks!

But I feel like I've gotten the $1 for Game Pass multiple times. Did that change for Ultimate?
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Perfect Dark limited time offer

The Owen @ the announce/Promo appears on the dashboard under games. Wait for the announce and click it.I did like you i went to the game and still had the actual price because i wanted to check if was an add on or the full game but when i clicked the promo
    the 1.99 price did appear. DLed it and is the full game.

Defy @ I don't know if is for gold only. About the game i can say is a good FPS .
Thema:

1. Click on promo price and it disappears? - Similar Threads - Click promo price

2. My Xbox gets to the home page and once you click on anything it immediatly powers down.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox gets to the home page and once you click on anything it immediatly powers down.: My Xbox gets to the home page and once you click on anything it immediatly powers down. I have checked my power cables and it isn't getting hot. Can anyone help please?...
  3. Playing Minecraft PvP on Windows PC... Clicks not registering!

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing Minecraft PvP on Windows PC... Clicks not registering!: Hi need a little help here... I recently started playing Pvp on mineverse servers. It was working just fine until the windows got updated a few days back... now, it has stopped registering clicks...
  4. When will the XBox GameBar Record Dropdowns and Mouse Clicks?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will the XBox GameBar Record Dropdowns and Mouse Clicks?: Hello. I'm trying to do screen captures on my computer with dropdowns and mouse clicks. When will XBox Gamebar be able to record these kinds of events? Gamebar really is the best (free) option...
  5. RB button not clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    RB button not clicking: So i was just playing fortnite and then suddenly my RB button stoped working it just wont click the LB is fine ur works good but when I press the RB button I dont hear a click and it doesnt work...
  6. X박스 게임 바 실행할 때 녹화 버튼 비활성 클릭시 다음과 같이 메시지가 나옵니다. -[Translation - If you click the Record...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X박스 게임 바 실행할 때 녹화 버튼 비활성 클릭시 다음과 같이 메시지가 나옵니다. -[Translation - If you click the Record...: 지금은 녹화 수 없습니다. 나중에 다시 시도 하세요. 라 나옵니다. -[Translation - You cannot record now. Please try again later. It says.] f14589cc-70ad-4e38-b675-379871bed557
  7. elite controller double clicking

in XBoX on Windows
    elite controller double clicking: ive had my elite controller series 2 for about 3 months now. few days ago it started recognizing my RB and LB inputs as a double click... how is a $200 controller this bad? anyone know how to fix...
  8. When I try to click on start update, nothing is happening, I’ve tried to restart my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    When I try to click on start update, nothing is happening, I’ve tried to restart my Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheUltimateRorro [link] [comments]
  9. ISSUE with last xbox insider version. XBOX controller have RB double clicks

in XboX Insiders
    ISSUE with last xbox insider version. XBOX controller have RB double clicks: I have an issue when i start xbox with my controller. RB button have double clicks. I try to shut off controller and shut on and work fine. I am in a group of people with xbox and have the same...
  10. Elite Series 2 Left Analog Doesn't Click

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Left Analog Doesn't Click: I've had the controller for since January & the left analog no longer gives feedback and clicks. Anyone know if there is a way to fix this? c4754d51-a923-46c4-b4e4-068b5a24f254