Click on promo price and it disappears?

Discus and support Click on promo price and it disappears? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today on my Xbox I saw a promo ad for $1 to join Game Pass Ultimate, but when I went to buy it, the purchase page said the non-promo price of $14.99.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by crowskin, Aug 9, 2019.

1. crowskin
    crowskin Guest

Today on my Xbox I saw a promo ad for $1 to join Game Pass Ultimate, but when I went to buy it, the purchase page said the non-promo price of $14.99.

I went online to xboxlive.com to check in case it was a cache issue and found again a "Join for $1" listed under Ultimate on this page:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#join
    But when I click on it, it takes me to the purchase page with, again, the usual price of $14.99. What's going on? I've bought the promo price before and never had a problem.

:)

crowskin, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

If you already used the $1 promo price to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate, then the offer is no longer available to you as it was a one time deal.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Not all offers are available in different regions. Sometimes the offers expire yet your network takes time to show the change. Just verify this before purchasing.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

At this point in time if you have already subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate, then yiu wouldn't be eligible for the offer again.
  5. crowskin Win User

Huh. That must be it. Thanks!

But I feel like I've gotten the $1 for Game Pass multiple times. Did that change for Ultimate?
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Perfect Dark limited time offer

The Owen @ the announce/Promo appears on the dashboard under games. Wait for the announce and click it.I did like you i went to the game and still had the actual price because i wanted to check if was an add on or the full game but when i clicked the promo
    the 1.99 price did appear. DLed it and is the full game.

Defy @ I don't know if is for gold only. About the game i can say is a good FPS .
Thema:

1. Click on promo price and it disappears? - Similar Threads - Click promo price

2. I'm skip-ahead and when I click on "release notes found here" I'm redirecting to a 404 error

in XboX Insiders
    I'm skip-ahead and when I click on "release notes found here" I'm redirecting to a 404 error: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox one clicking and light flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one clicking and light flashing: Xbox one clicking and light flashing What does this mean? The clicking part just started .... Around every 2 mins it clicks and flashes 6c33d4dd-82e3-4adc-b924-6145d829a929
  4. Apps need several clicks to work

in XboX Insiders
    Apps need several clicks to work: Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this I have the Beta build on my Xbox One X (1910.190923-1911) and now without fail whenever I try to interact with a tile or launch an app I have to click...
  5. Green Install button when clicked briefly shows Preparing in grey then reverts back to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Green Install button when clicked briefly shows Preparing in grey then reverts back to...: Have recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass and have successfully downloaded and installed both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Gears 5, however when trying to do the same with Shenmue 1 and 2 and...
  6. Impossible to share my ticket I click but nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Impossible to share my ticket I click but nothing: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox making clicking noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making clicking noises: Hi there. Just wondering if anyone knows why my xbox is making these noises. It was bought as a gift for Christmas 2018 and has been for numerous repairs and has been replaced once as well. It was...
  8. Clicking noise on Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clicking noise on Xbox one s: So today i was got my brand new xbox one s and i went to to set it up and install 1 game. Then i turn it off then there was these clicking sound. But it only happens when the Xbox is off and it...
  9. once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

in XboX Insiders
    once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. Adaptive thumb stick click not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive thumb stick click not working.: I have the adaptive controller and adaptive thumb stick plugged into the left usb to control my movement in games. However, when I click the adaptive thumb stick, it does not allow me to sprint....