Click on promo price and it disappears?

Discus and support Click on promo price and it disappears? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today on my Xbox I saw a promo ad for $1 to join Game Pass Ultimate, but when I went to buy it, the purchase page said the non-promo price of $14.99.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by crowskin, Aug 9, 2019.

1. crowskin
    crowskin Guest

Today on my Xbox I saw a promo ad for $1 to join Game Pass Ultimate, but when I went to buy it, the purchase page said the non-promo price of $14.99.

I went online to xboxlive.com to check in case it was a cache issue and found again a "Join for $1" listed under Ultimate on this page:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#join
    But when I click on it, it takes me to the purchase page with, again, the usual price of $14.99. What's going on? I've bought the promo price before and never had a problem.

:)

crowskin, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

If you already used the $1 promo price to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate, then the offer is no longer available to you as it was a one time deal.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Not all offers are available in different regions. Sometimes the offers expire yet your network takes time to show the change. Just verify this before purchasing.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

At this point in time if you have already subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate, then yiu wouldn't be eligible for the offer again.
  5. crowskin Win User

Huh. That must be it. Thanks!

But I feel like I've gotten the $1 for Game Pass multiple times. Did that change for Ultimate?
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Perfect Dark limited time offer

The Owen @ the announce/Promo appears on the dashboard under games. Wait for the announce and click it.I did like you i went to the game and still had the actual price because i wanted to check if was an add on or the full game but when i clicked the promo
    the 1.99 price did appear. DLed it and is the full game.

Defy @ I don't know if is for gold only. About the game i can say is a good FPS .
Thema:

1. Click on promo price and it disappears? - Similar Threads - Click promo price

2. once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

in XboX Insiders
    once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Adaptive thumb stick click not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive thumb stick click not working.: I have the adaptive controller and adaptive thumb stick plugged into the left usb to control my movement in games. However, when I click the adaptive thumb stick, it does not allow me to sprint....
  4. Adaptive controller/joystick not registering clicks

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller/joystick not registering clicks: I have the adaptive joystick plugged into the left usb port to control the left thumb stick via copilot. The issue is that when I click the adaptive thumb stick, the thumb stick click does not...
  5. I went my games and apps and clicked start on crackdown and clicked file info and this pops...

in XboX Insiders
    I went my games and apps and clicked start on crackdown and clicked file info and this pops...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MLGDOOD [link] [comments]
  6. My controller double clicks on Xbox home ONLY!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller double clicks on Xbox home ONLY!: I own the xbox one s and one day the xbox home wasnt working properly. Everhtime i am using the home menu, when i press down it goes down 2 or 3 times same thing for every button on the...
  7. X button constantly clicking and joystick scrolling way to fast

in XBoX on Consoles
    X button constantly clicking and joystick scrolling way to fast: I was on my xbox home page and everything was fine and i started playing a game then after about an hour and a half my x button stopped working so i went to my homepage and my joystick was...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.: When I click sign in on Minecraft the game starts to lag even though it runs smoothly without signing in. please help ***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10*** 3b12c9da-34d7-4f0e-a552-7b883a5855de
  9. my xbox controller turns off when I click the left part of the controller (left joystick...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller turns off when I click the left part of the controller (left joystick...: well I have an xbox one s controller that worked fine, the controller is out of garanty, but I have never throw it to the ground so IDK why this is happening, if I press with a little streng the...
  10. My Xbox One S beeps and clicks, then completely stops working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S beeps and clicks, then completely stops working.: My Xbox One S beeps and clicks, then completely stops working. Im gonna say it has something to do with the hard-drive but i’m not 100% sure. Any help would be nice. Thanks,...