Clicking noise on Xbox one s

Discus and support Clicking noise on Xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today i was got my brand new xbox one s and i went to to set it up and install 1 game. Then i turn it off then there was these clicking sound. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VinhMai2, Sep 4, 2019.

1. VinhMai2
    VinhMai2 Guest

So today i was got my brand new xbox one s and i went to to set it up and install 1 game. Then i turn it off then there was these clicking sound. But it only happens when the Xbox is off and it also turn off when i unplug the power thigy please help me.

:)

VinhMai2, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Lowlife Madness Win User

Why did my Xbox One S beep and click

it was coming from the hard drive. i did an internet seach and the clicking noise was similar to the "hard drive click of death". A failing hard drive.

My cousin's xbox one S made the same clicking noise with no beep, the clicking in his xbox was coming from the fan
  3. aaaa Mike aaaa Win User

Xbox One S Very Loud

I also just bought a new Xbox one s today and it makes loud clicking noises, not sure if that's normal
  4. VinhMai2 Win User

This page has the details on where the settings are, but it's just as easy to copy here:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Power & startup.
    3. Select Power mode & startup, then choose the options you want.
    The options would be "energy-saving", which is the fully power down when turned off mode, and "instant-on" which is the 'fast start up mode' referenced earlier, and would potentially keep the storage and other items on in a low power state so that it can
    download updates for games or the system while 'powered down'.
    My xbox is already in energy savibg mode
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

This page has the details on where the settings are, but it's just as easy to copy here:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Power & startup.
    3. Select Power mode & startup, then choose the options you want.
    The options would be "energy-saving", which is the fully power down when turned off mode, and "instant-on" which is the 'fast start up mode' referenced earlier, and would potentially keep the storage and other items on in a low power state so that it can
    download updates for games or the system while 'powered down'.
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

And normal it does it to me too, do not worry
Thema:

1. Clicking noise on Xbox one s - Similar Threads - Clicking noise

2. Xbox making clicking noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making clicking noises: Hi there. Just wondering if anyone knows why my xbox is making these noises. It was bought as a gift for Christmas 2018 and has been for numerous repairs and has been replaced once as well. It was...
  3. Weird Clicking Noises Caused By The Fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Clicking Noises Caused By The Fan?: Hi everyone, I recently bought and Xbox One S 1TB and I am experiencing some troubles I believe with the fan. First of all the xbox is producing a loud clicking sound even when no game is...
  4. Xbox making a ticking/clicking noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making a ticking/clicking noise: Howdy, So today I turned on my xbox to find its making a ticking/clicking noise. It's never done it before so I was curious and started looking it up. The only things I could find were posts from...
  5. Clicking noise from Xbox one and unable to reset console e106 error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clicking noise from Xbox one and unable to reset console e106 error code: i was playing my xbox this morning with no issues. Went away for a few hours and when i tried to start a game it froze. Now it makes a clicking noise and gives me a e106 error. When follwoing the...
  6. Xbox x clicking noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x clicking noise: Hi, i recently bought an xbox x and discovered a ticking sound which sounds like a hdd click, the noise is qiuet and a sort of sporadic clock tick every few seconds or in twos or 3’s, it does not...
  7. Eliminating The Loud Clicking Noise The Xbox Controller Buttons Produce

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eliminating The Loud Clicking Noise The Xbox Controller Buttons Produce: Good evening, Xbox Forum and Microsoft, With the creation of future controllers and their consoles, could you please remove the loud clicking noise produced by the Xbox controllers from now on....
  8. Help Please, Xbox Won't turn on and is making a clicking noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Please, Xbox Won't turn on and is making a clicking noise: So my xbox is making a clicking noise and won't turn on, this started happening after I attempted to hard restart when a disc randomly stopped working. The machine itself has plenty of...
  9. Clicking noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clicking noise: hear a clicking noise when console is in stand by mode so annoying at night and help please c68c4b8e-8b5e-496d-a3f5-b72076f93f24
  10. Xbox making a loud clicking noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making a loud clicking noise: My Xbox one has worked perfectly but I set it up in a different spot and now no matter what it makes a really really loud and obnoxious clicking noise. Is there a fix for this?...