Clicking on Tahoma Preview Icon Results in Halo Infinite Trying to Play

Discus and support Clicking on Tahoma Preview Icon Results in Halo Infinite Trying to Play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently I Installed the preview of MSG Game Studio's Tacoma followed immediately by downloading the Halo Infinite demo. After the downloads completed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JamesEJFox, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Clicking on Tahoma Preview Icon Results in Halo Infinite Trying to Play

Recently I Installed the preview of MSG Game Studio's Tacoma followed immediately by downloading the Halo Infinite demo. After the downloads completed the Tacoma Icon (a primitive picture of a mountain) showed up in my games list, but no Halo Icon. Now, when I click the Tacoma Icon, the Middle-School level artwork of the mountain shows up for a few seconds with a spinning load progress wheel but then a Halo Infinite load screen shows up along with the typical Halo chanting choir music. After a few moments of that and pressing "A" when requested I get a message that my console is not authorized to play Infinate. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Tahoma. I can't uninstall Infinite because it never displayed an Icon. I've sent problem reports on this issue to the Xbox team but has been typical for the 6+ years I've been doing this with absolutely no compensation, all I hear back is deafening silence. Can any of my fellow Insiders help? Has anyone installed Tahoma successfully? Do you think that Tahoma and Infinite got corrupted or tangled together because I downloaded them one after the other?

submitted by /u/JamesEJFox
    [link] [comments]

/u/JamesEJFox, Sep 21, 2021
  2. Fearless Reign7 Win User

What game did you think you'd love only to not like it very much?

Tried to get into the halo universe but one playthrough of all halos was enough. However, cant wait to try halo infinite. Maybe that will be a halo game i can play over and over.
  3. theinaniloquent Win User

Whats your most looked forward to game of 2012?

Bioshock Infinite, Resident Evil 6, and Halo 4. I'm still trying to play the older releases in order to catch up on all these sequels.
  4. WPAK Win User

Xbox Beta - No text in w10

Hi there,

be sure to try uninstalling, restart the PC and try installing again.

If it keeps failing try clicking your profile icon in top right and if visible select Feedback option (bottom one if I recall) and provide the issue as feedback.

Let us know the results
  5. Simple OJ Win User

New Games 2020+ Opinions

I can't wait to play Halo Infinite and Cyberpunk!
  6. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD

only halo infinite multiplayer is free to play, the campaign is not.
Thema:

Clicking on Tahoma Preview Icon Results in Halo Infinite Trying to Play

1. Clicking on Tahoma Preview Icon Results in Halo Infinite Trying to Play - Similar Threads - Clicking Tahoma Preview

2. Muting keyboard clicks and navigation sounds

in XboX Insiders
    Muting keyboard clicks and navigation sounds: Please add a feature to mute them. With the current state of being unable to mute my TV volume, the keyboard clicks are incredibly annoying when I’m just typing out a message or searching for a...
  3. Cloud icon is next to games in game pass but when i click on them there is no play option....

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud icon is next to games in game pass but when i click on them there is no play option....: i really want to use xcloud and i would use the edge browser but i want to use may main account and i have game pass on a second account. Does it even work on profiles that dont have game pass...
  4. Unable to click on night mode on the current beta build.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to click on night mode on the current beta build.: So i just updated my console to the latest beta update and I noticed that when I click on “night mode” it does nothing. All other options are working except for the night mode. When I click on it....
  5. FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window...: [img] [img] These are the windows. The game will sycn indefinitely. bde6f368-f1d2-4b7f-96fb-19a92aec42e4
  6. Reeeealy quiet clicking from thumb sticks

in XboX Insiders
    Reeeealy quiet clicking from thumb sticks: I just got one if the new ish controllers (the one with the circular D-pad idk what its called) And I can here this realy quiet clicking when I move the thumb sticks. I hqve realy sensitive...
  7. What happens when I click view party on pc's game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I click view party on pc's game bar?: What happens when I click view party on pc's game bar? Do they know I looked at it or is it anonymous? Thanks ac473db5-b239-4786-a86b-88bfb8fafa0a
  8. please remove this notification I cant click it out

in XboX Insiders
    please remove this notification I cant click it out: I don't wanna renew my subscription plz stop telling me I think I have a real notification just for this to pop up 7209aeab0306fa15bb31378e288ad170.png (714×82) (gyazo.com) submitted by...
  9. Xbox One Troubleshoot screen won't let me click on USB device update option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Troubleshoot screen won't let me click on USB device update option: Xbox one S shut down in the middle of an update. Have uploaded the update to a USB device and when I go to the troubleshoot screen the it won't let me choose the USB option. All the other boxes...
  10. I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click...: I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click on it and throws it out on orders, help 627a0bda-0dea-4b00-bcd0-83275bd725ea