clip

Discus and support clip in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, i stream on twitch using my Xbox and a laptop for chat. the problem is i cant clip with my Xbox while streaming. i don't know if its a bug or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarterAnderson2, Sep 16, 2020.

1. clip

So, i stream on twitch using my Xbox and a laptop for chat. the problem is i cant clip with my Xbox while streaming. i don't know if its a bug or whatever, but i need to know why it does that.

:)

CarterAnderson2, Sep 16, 2020
  2. bigdadsav Win User

I want to see someone cut together a full game/match of Madden or FIFA and post it.

[quote user="Al Bundy Lives"]

Would be a bit hard at the mo considering the max capture time is 5 mins max with the game dvr

[/quote]
    With the multiple clip feature you can add up to 5 clips, potentially making a 25 minute clip. After you have made that clip you can use it as a clip in the multi-clip function meaning you could potentially edit together 5-25 minute clips into one clip
    that was 125 minutes long and so on.
  3. atDoc Rogers Win User

Xbox one question?

Older clips are deleted as newer clips are recorded if you've gone over the threshold. There isn't a "time limit" on the clips.
  4. sammy1z1z Win User

Unable to Save Clips [Upload App]

Whenever i Troy and save a clip, it shows that I said to record the clip, but it doesn't. When I go to Upload to view my clips, they don't load. (I had previous clips)
  5. TR4SH Win User

xbox clips not clipping

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I’ve tried power cycling, toggling the captures on and off, and deleting captures but nothing has seemed to work. Is there another fix that I am not aware of?

Thank you,

-
  6. Atherza Win User

xbox clips not clipping

Hey there, have you checked if any clips are still pending upload from the console to Xbox Live?
Thema:

clip

1. clip - Similar Threads - clip

2. Clips made in Upload Studio not showing or unavailable error on XBL

in XboX Insiders
    Clips made in Upload Studio not showing or unavailable error on XBL: Anyone has the same issue? damn, this service goes worse year after year after year. submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game clips not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game clips not showing up.: Hello there. I was uploading some game clips and screenshots to Xbox Live today and when I went to check them utilizing a website known as gamerdvr, I noticed they were missing. I made sure they...
  4. Xbox never records entire length in clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox never records entire length in clips: Whether i use record what happened or any of the other time lengths it will only record the first 15 seconds or so. 5d6e7b12-04f7-45af-95cf-964eca405978
  5. how do i upload custom images/clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i upload custom images/clips: a few months ago i could upload custom clips and images to xbox from the companion app, but now it says its not supported anymore, i have a big audience that relies on this kind of content from...
  6. add a way to upload custom images/clips like memes to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    add a way to upload custom images/clips like memes to xbox: there was a way to do this but it got removed i have a big audience who relies on this content from me and without a way to upload custom clips my audience will start to dissipate. submitted by...
  7. Views on game clips, but no friends or followers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Views on game clips, but no friends or followers?: So recently i made an account and started to play my old games on it. And i guess along the way of playing i screenshot/recorded gameplay on it, so while playing battlefield 4 i see share recent...
  8. When will the new xbox app on pc support uploading clips/screenshots

in XboX Insiders
    When will the new xbox app on pc support uploading clips/screenshots: I'm playing alot on pc lately with gamepass pc but after september there is not a single way to upload my clips/screenshots i took from gamepass pc games to my xbox account and the new xbox app...
  9. Recording 1080p clips at 60 fps on Xbox One S!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording 1080p clips at 60 fps on Xbox One S!: I was searching for a way to record longer clips from my X1 S, so I bought an external HD with USB 3.0. I tested all the resolutions and for my surprise I was able to record a clip at 60 fps with...
  10. Clip button not doing anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip button not doing anything: Half the time when i click the clip button nothing happens. Ive got some of the most insane clips and they just dont save. I have tried pressing capture options, capture, start recording but...