CLIPS FROZEN

Discus and support CLIPS FROZEN in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had this issue already and got help for it. It was fixed for a little then it started to happen again. My captures are frozen but the audio still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoeTenempaguay, Mar 18, 2020.

1. CLIPS FROZEN

I had this issue already and got help for it. It was fixed for a little then it started to happen again. My captures are frozen but the audio still works. When i first got my pc it worked perfectly fine. Im using nvidia shadowplay to clip things but i dont
    like it. I liked usuing the xbox companion app to clip things. Can i please have a fix since i want to use the companion app. SOMEONE HELP ME

:)

JoeTenempaguay, Mar 18, 2020
  2. TheLivingBee Win User

CLIPS FROZEN

Hi! I noticed that when I am NOT clicked into the application i'm trying to clip, it clips it correctly (without sound, might be due to game settings), however when I am clicked into it, it's frozen. Is there a fix to this?

EDIT: Here's a clip of this happening. When the audio is silent, I click out of the game, and when it freezes but isn't silent, I go back into the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYfYPnBYWUs

EDIT 2: This only happens when in fullscreen, apparently. Going onto WindowedFullscreen or Windowed is a temporary solution, however I prefer to use fullscreen. Is there anything I could do?
  3. JoeTenempaguay Win User

CLIPS FROZEN

I tried this and the issue is still here. Any other fixes?
  4. TheLivingBee Win User

CLIPS FROZEN

I also have this problem, and this did not work for me. Any other solutions?
  5. JoeTenempaguay Win User

CLIPS FROZEN

I already tried this and it still is freezing.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

CLIPS FROZEN

Hey Joe,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Sometimes, a recording doesn't end correctly. When that happens, restart Game Bar to fix the problem. We will provide steps that explain how to complete this process. We look forward to hearing from you again Joe!

How to restart the Xbox Game Bar:

1. Close the game.
    2. In the search box on the Windows taskbar, type and then select
      Task Manager
    3. Select More details.
    4. In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast bar server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select
      End task.
    5. Restart your game and try recording again.
Thema:

CLIPS FROZEN

1. CLIPS FROZEN - Similar Threads - CLIPS FROZEN

2. Gaming. Clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming. Clips: I want to know how to send clips to somebody else on Xbox and them be able to use it in upload studio. Like example= I make a clip on my account, i want to send it to my friend cause he does...
  3. Sending clips via Xbox Console Companion Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Sending clips via Xbox Console Companion Issues: When I made the switch to pc from xbox, a lot of my friends are still on xbox. a couple on pc. ive noticed that when they share clips to me, im unable to view them in the xbox console companion or...
  4. Can't share game clips on Xbox companion beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't share game clips on Xbox companion beta: [IMG] I am not able to upload any game clips from my computer onto Xbox using the xbox companion beta app. Error Message submitted by /u/ColorDumper [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips: I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the service isn't working, there may be something wrong...
  6. Game clips not well recorded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clips not well recorded: This is something that has been posted several times, Microsoft gave me some troubleshooting steps, but they didn't work. I have the "record what happened" to 15 seconds, and with games like Ghost...
  7. Xbox Companion App will not allow me to share game clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App will not allow me to share game clips: Yesterday I wanted to upload a few clips onto the app for my friends to see and also to test different software to record clips. I uploaded 2 clips successfully but when I went to upload the 3rd,...
  8. Game Clip Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Clip Audio: So I’ve noticed that in recent game clips I’ve been taking there isn’t any audio. Does anybody have any idea why? I haven’t had this issue in the past. 2039d21a-1d0a-475c-b7e4-6d0f5dbcff92
  9. XBOX Game Bar Clips Frozen

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Bar Clips Frozen: Whenever I try to save a clip using the Xbox game bar it is frozen. The clip has audio, but the picture is frozen. Does anybody have a fix for this,I am not sure if it is a problem with my...
  10. My Xbox game bar clips are frozen, but have working sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game bar clips are frozen, but have working sound: I have been trying to get clips for ages now. Every clip i record is a still 30 second still frame of the game im clipping (fortnite) and its been like this for a long time. Is there any fix to...