Clips in queue

Discus and support Clips in queue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I did a reset and keep my games and apps and when I login I went towards my clips and noticed all my clips in the upload queue are gone now after that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BrandonOrtega2, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Clips in queue

I did a reset and keep my games and apps and when I login I went towards my clips and noticed all my clips in the upload queue are gone now after that reset, all my normal clips that weren't in the queue are still on my xbox but the ones is queue are all gone can I get them all back some how?

:)

BrandonOrtega2, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Clips in queue

I apologize but that will not be possible. Your friend's game clips may have been uploaded to Xbox Network already that's why it's still visible from there.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Clips in queue

Hi BrandonOrtega2, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Resetting the console-keeping games and apps will delete any game clip or saved data stored on your local storage. This means that you will be needing to upload the clips first to Xbox Network before resetting a console because that will automatically delete them.

I also apologize but there is no option to recover them.
  4. BrandonOrtega2 Win User

Clips in queue

Not even a app or website can recover them? Something i noticed was that I went to my friends profile on xbox because i had multiple accounts on my xbox when I did the reset I had a total of 4 accounts and when I logged back in towards all of them I check my queue of clips and said 0 but when I got on my friends he still had his clips on his queue , how come his didn't get deleted?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Clips in queue

I apologize and thank you for your understanding.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Game clips uploaded to xbox live missing

clips may take time to get sicronized in the cloud but appear in the queue, that is, those that do not load live wait for loading
Thema:

Clips in queue

1. Clips in queue - Similar Threads - Clips queue

2. Auto deleting clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto deleting clips: Hi Instead of auto deleting why not have the system ask before deleting clips? No other computer device I own, camera, phone, ps4, pc, auto deletes anything. If its full it tells me so and I can...
  3. Trimming clips almost never works (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Trimming clips almost never works (alpha skip ahead): everytime i try to trim a captured clip i always get the same issue infinite loading and after 1-2 minutes i get the message that its forced shutdown only way to get trimming to work for me is to...
  4. Xbox Series S Clips Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S Clips Issues: Hi everyone, my friend Diego Hayabusa4 has issues with his recorded game clips since 2 weeks ago, in any game the audio or video is delayed. He did the Hard Reset multiple times, cleared the...
  5. Laggy game clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laggy game clips: As of recently, when I’m recording game clips while playing halo infinite on my Xbox(series x), all the clips I’ve recorded are laggy, they look frozen in areas of the videos and do not play...
  6. Could really do with some help when recording game clips.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Could really do with some help when recording game clips.: I have had this issue since getting my series S, the game clip feature refuses to record audio. I have seen that this has been an issue since as far back as 2015 and xbox do not seem to have...
  7. My Xbox Gamebar clip is way too bright (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Gamebar clip is way too bright (PC): I have my settings ingame at the brightness I want. It is not my monitor, it is the clip. How do I fix this? 82d8cf26-0cd4-4659-be0f-7b09f82c3c05
  8. Issue Age Of Empire 4 Relic Cardinal licence CLiP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue Age Of Empire 4 Relic Cardinal licence CLiP: Hello, I had a problem with my age of empire 4 game. I had been playing for about an hour and the game closed. When I tried to relaunch it, it puts me as an error: C:\Program...
  9. Game capture showing yellowish tint in the clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game capture showing yellowish tint in the clips: When i clip something only on fortnite not any other game the clip always has a yellowish tint and sometimes the fps is low and the audio cuts out. Has this happened to anyone else?...
  10. Clip deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Clip deleted: I have had many clips deleted off of my Xbox even though I didn’t want them to and never actually deleted them. I went to go look for one and it was gone. I’ve had it happen in the past but never...