Clips problem

Discus and support Clips problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can no more clip or even record my screen i dint know if this have to have a reson but if anyone have the same thing plz respond i did nothing my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jochâteau, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:33 AM.

1. jochâteau
    jochâteau Guest

Clips problem

I can no more clip or even record my screen i dint know if this have to have a reson but if anyone have the same thing plz respond i did nothing my xbox is good and every thing

thank you

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. jochâteau Win User

Clips problem

Well i tried and it doesnt change anything i dont think that the problem is the space beacause i have a lot of place left
  3. jochâteau Win User

Clips problem

Thank you for responding fast yes the option still showing but when i press on it it just di nothing no notifications nothing and i have a lot of space left
  4. Smiley Magician Win User

Clips problem

Try deleting a game you are not currently playing. That should free enough space for you to be able to find out if you really do have enough space. Which I bet is the problem.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Clips problem

6. Mr R Mugabe Win User

Clips problem

Hi,

Thanks for contacting the Xbox Forums.

Please can you elaborate on the issue your receiving?

Is the option to clip still showing?

Do you get a notification that any clip has been saved?

Once we have some more information, we should be able to assist further.

Regards

Mr M
Thema:

Clips problem

1. Clips problem - Similar Threads - Clips problem

2. Xbox App Clip Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Clip Problems: I'm trying to create clips of a game that I'm playing for a little montage. Every clip that I create after I go and look has the same still picture video, but they do have their own sound...
  3. Problems Trimming Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems Trimming Clips: Hello, I have had issues trimming clips for a long time. Sometimes the trim feature works but often times when I try to trim a clip, usually a longer one, it will load almost instantly to about...
  4. Problème de transfère de clips vidéos Xbox One à OneDrive[Problem of transferring Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de transfère de clips vidéos Xbox One à OneDrive[Problem of transferring Xbox One...: Bonjour, d'habitudes quand j'envoie directement mes clips vidéos Xbox sur OneDrive, il y a deux possibilités: -Faire Partager>OneDrive=Message de confirmation que le fichier a été...
  5. Проблема отправить клип в OneDrive[Problem sending clip to OneDrive]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблема отправить клип в OneDrive[Problem sending clip to OneDrive]: Попробуйте отправить ещё раз Произошла ошибка при попытке отправить этот клип в OneDrive Здравствуйте, у меня возникла проблема отправить клип в OneDrive То что написано в 1 и 2 предложений это...
  6. Game Clip upload problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Clip upload problems?: So, recently I've been having a problem with game clips. Whenever I try to upload a clip to xbox live, The clip just stays in the upload queue at 0%. If you're wondering, yes I have checked...
  7. Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!: Hi! I already contacted the Support, no solution The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that came with the Xbox) and comment the clip,...
  8. Problem in record clips of PC games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in record clips of PC games: Hi, my name is Pedro Henrique Damasceno I have a problem with a game. I decided to open the game (Need For Speed Underground 2) to play for the first time after a Windows 10 update on my PC....
  9. Problems with uploading clips to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with uploading clips to Xbox live: I've been recording clips on a few different games but the only game that gives me problems is NBA 2k18, it downloads the clip on the console but gives me an error code everytime I try to upload...
  10. Fortnite Win 10 clips DVR problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Win 10 clips DVR problem: Win 10 gamebar identifies it as a game and I can record without a problem but can't upload to xbox app it says it doesn't recognize the game. Why isn it not recognized and is it supposed to be...