Close account from a remote xbox one

Discus and support Close account from a remote xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i sold an xbox one with my account open on it, i try changing my password but he still enter on my profile, anyone knows how to close definitely my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Perdoxaurio, Mar 25, 2020 at 4:43 AM.

1. Perdoxaurio
    Perdoxaurio Guest

Hi, i sold an xbox one with my account open on it, i try changing my password but he still enter on my profile, anyone knows how to close definitely my account from that console?

:)

2. Shandykidinkent Win User

This may give you the information you seek, please click
    here

- Shandy
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Perdox,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Along with the information that Shandy gave. When you change your password there will be a box to check to make all sign in. This will force them to use the new password.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. ShaneNAZ Win User

Can I use Kinect as an IR receiver when using my cable remote?

What ir extenders work with xbox one? The one I have won't work. I've tried a zillion configurations in this area...frustrating

It defeats the purpose of the tv integration if I can't use my universal remote because xbox is behind a door. I've confirmed the remote works from a great distance and from many angles but once I close the door the ir extender is not operating the xbox one.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

How do I remove my Xbox account off another xbox

You cannot remove your account from an Xbox remotely so you need to change the password on the account. That will render the account unusable on the remote machine.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

My son signed his XBOX Live into other consoles

If it is a Xbox One the best thing to do is to go to account.microsoft.com and change the password this will require ALL devices that the account is on to enter the new password the next time they try to sign into the account.

There is no way to remotely remove an account from an Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Close account from a remote xbox one - Similar Threads - Close account remote

2. Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account: I paid for a year of xbox live gold in September. I added GamePass to my account and tried it for several days. I canceled GamePass. This also canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription of which I...
  3. Closing one microsoft account, but porting that xbox account to a my new microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Closing one microsoft account, but porting that xbox account to a my new microsoft account: So I had an xbox years ago, switched to pc gaming for the last few years, and just now picked up another xbox for the living room. My problem is that my main xbox account is linked to an old...
  4. Need to close my xbox account

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Need to close my xbox account: Need to close my xbox account Hey Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to use your Xbox...
  5. How do I Close an Xbox Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I Close an Xbox Account.: Hi all! 1 - I made 1st Xbox account on my 1st Email address. 2 - I forgot my passwords etc so tried to make a 2nd xbox account on my 2nd email address. 3 - The 2nd xbox account on the 2nd...
  6. Cancel Xbox subscription & Close Xbox account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancel Xbox subscription & Close Xbox account: I have never had an Xbox, but I did create an Xbox account years ago to access Xbox Music. I would like to close this account and/or cancel my subscription to Xbox Live. However, the advice I...
  7. SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED: SOME LOW LIFE CALLED (Mod Removed - Personal Information) HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ALL THE DETAILS AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. THEY WERE ABLE TO PURCHASE...
  8. Transfer from and close unused account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer from and close unused account: My son has two accounts and one was supposed to be closed when I contacted Microsoft to turn his new account into a child one as he had it as an adult. I did not realise it was still there and...
  9. Closing account loopholes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Closing account loopholes: My son has an adult microsoft account with child restrictions on our xbox one. His account has live gold but i hold the parent account in the family and have an account on the console to control...
  10. Close Windows XBox account linked to Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Close Windows XBox account linked to Microsoft account: Hi, How can I delete a Windows Xbox account linked to a Microsoft Account? Any help would be apreciated. Thanks 7385215f-0782-4662-8084-88bcf89c25c4