Close my xbox1 acct my husband passed

Discus and support Close my xbox1 acct my husband passed in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Please close my Xbox one account my husband passed away November 30, 2020 and you just charge my account please reverse the charges in close this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SharonBrewer2, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Close my xbox1 acct my husband passed

Please close my Xbox one account my husband passed away November 30, 2020 and you just charge my account please reverse the charges in close this account

:)

SharonBrewer2, Apr 24, 2021
  2. REUBEN THOMAS Win User

1. Sign in at Xbox.com. (As mentioned above, this is usually the same login information as a Microsoft Windows account.)

2. Under the account name at the top of the page, click “My Account.”

3. Select “Subscriptions,” providing the password if prompted.

4. Click “Cancel automatic payment” then click “Continue.”

5. Complete the short survey and click “Return to your account.”
  3. REUBEN THOMAS Win User

Closing Accounts

1. Sign in at Xbox.com. (Once again, this is usually the same login information as a Microsoft Windows account.)

2. Click “Security and Password.” Verify that you have authority over the account by receiving and entering a security code.

3. Scroll down and select “Close your account.”

4. When you’re prompted, confirm that you have read each of the impact statements that detail what you need to know about closing your account.

5. Click “Mark account for closure.”

After 60 days, the account will be permanently removed, during which time the account can be reactivated by signing back in. Once 60 days have passed, access to all services that require the associated Microsoft account email address and password, including downloaded content, games and applications will be lost.
  4. SuperSquid177 Win User

trouble purchasing a bundle. HAVE REFERENCE NUMBER

im trying to purchase the "gta5 great white card shark bundle". I have 2 xbox live accts on my xbox1. sons acct will not let me buy for 30 days bc of acct changes. his acct the bundle costs $32. now, MY (the other) acct on same xbox WILL let me purchase,
    but for $33 more! it wants $75 using mine?????

PLEASE someone help me to buy this TODAY for the $33 price...
  5. DNA0999 Win User

DLC in Fallout 4

I purchased the dlc pack in Feb. I find the purchase in my microsoft acct., but the Add-on Automation, released 3 days ago, doesn't show up on my xbox1.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
  6. x Unisquall x Win User

Looking for Female Mine Crafters XD

I will see what I can do . I never stopped to think that when I played Saints row I was playing it on my husbands acct so yeh I think my online multiplayer abilities may not carry over to my acct . I will check on that ! But send me a friend request , I
    have recently been all over Borderlands 2 .
Thema:

1. Close my xbox1 acct my husband passed - Similar Threads - Close xbox1 acct

2. Azure Kinect point cloud object disappears when the avatar get to close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Azure Kinect point cloud object disappears when the avatar get to close: We are developing a MR app that uses the Azure Kienct 3D scan. When the avatar gets close to the 3D scan (point cloud object) the 3D scan disappears. There must be some clipping happening to the...
  3. Is the purchase pilot already closed? I don't have the option to opt in.

in XboX Insiders
    Is the purchase pilot already closed? I don't have the option to opt in.: Will the option to opt in be available for everyone, and only a few will be chosen? Or am I I misunderstanding and only a few will have the option to opt in show up on their dashboard? submitted...
  4. PSO2: New Genesis Closed Beta Error

in XboX Insiders
    PSO2: New Genesis Closed Beta Error: Hi, I was in queue for the pso2 new genesis closed beta since the start. Once ive managed to get to the joined section in insider hub, my friends told me yesterday that the beta was open for...
  5. Xbox App Win 10 doesn't work; auto closes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Win 10 doesn't work; auto closes: Whenever attempting to use the Xbox App on Win 10 it acts like it is loading then just closes itself. i've tried uninstall app and reinstalling, clearing Store cache. anyone else having this...
  6. PSO 2 download not available in store / Closed Beta

in XboX Insiders
    PSO 2 download not available in store / Closed Beta: Hi, I joined the beta for this week-end through insider app, on the website of pso2 is written : "go to microsoft store to download the game " but there is nothing about pso2 or phantasy star...
  7. [XGP - The Outer Worlds] IndianaWindowsStore-Win64-Shipping.exe ERROR when closing the game

in XBoX on Windows
    [XGP - The Outer Worlds] IndianaWindowsStore-Win64-Shipping.exe ERROR when closing the game: Every time you quit The Outer Worlds (Xbox Game Pass version) the closes followed up a pop-up saying "IndianaWindowsStore-Win64-Shipping.exe" has stopped working correctly. The following error is...
  8. Xbox Game Bar on PC Opens Then Closes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar on PC Opens Then Closes: I'm completely unable to use Xbox Game Bar on my PC. When I press Win+G or the Xbox button on the controller, the Xbox Game Bar tool bar briefly pops up at the top of the screen then it...
  9. xcloud closed beta(playing xcloud through your webbrowser) - OK to stream to youtube while...

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud closed beta(playing xcloud through your webbrowser) - OK to stream to youtube while...: Title pretty much... So, I'm really pleased with the xcloud solution through my browser. But I would like to stream while playing this onto twitch/youtube etc... Does anyone know if I would be...
  10. Quickly Closing 2 Games in the guide menu will force me back to the main guide menu without...

in XboX Insiders
    Quickly Closing 2 Games in the guide menu will force me back to the main guide menu without...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]