Closed an Account accidently over a year ago and I need to get that account back

Discus and support Closed an Account accidently over a year ago and I need to get that account back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there anyway that microsoft would be able to recover an account closed over a year ago? It wasnt even me who did it and had no idea until all my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KalebBannach, Jan 23, 2022.

1. KalebBannach
    KalebBannach Guest

Closed an Account accidently over a year ago and I need to get that account back

Is there anyway that microsoft would be able to recover an account closed over a year ago? It wasnt even me who did it and had no idea until all my games + account wasnt on my xbox anymore.

:)

KalebBannach, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Killamaneboii2 Win User

Yo if I give a guy a account when I sell my Xbox can I be banned?

Idk but i dont want this guy to have it anymore. I just gave him the account cus it had games on it for him i dont want to get in trouble i want to get the account back but cant until im approved for the this is my account information answering test. It
    was an accident it was over 3 years ago
  3. Da Wife Said No Win User

V1 Gamer tags all of a sudden being used ?

A while back Microsoft started recycling the older unused (account closed) gamertags. No one here knows how many have been recycled. My first gamertag was Insane Toad back in 2004. I did not migrate it over to the 360 when it was released. I started with
    a fresh tag. I was able to get Insane Toad back about a year ago.
  4. SpeckledEagle Win User

Will my gamerscore get banned for this

I got into a hacker lobby of WAW by accident over a year ago, and nothing happened to me.
  5. xSN0WMANx52 Win User

Account migration

i migrated my account last year by accident. how can i migrate it back to the USA
  6. Mushar221 Win User

One of my game that I bought disappeared for no reason.

Ight, for some reason I bought the dlc on my account and the game on my brothers account by accident 2 years ago and I just realized it. Sorry for that. It works fine, thanks for your help guys xd.
Thema:

1. Closed an Account accidently over a year ago and I need to get that account back - Similar Threads - Closed Account accidently

2. Which account do I close to continue with my current services?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which account do I close to continue with my current services?: I have one Microsoft account affiliated with one particular email address (let's call it EMAIL_ADDRESS_MICROSOFT) I have another XBOX-turned-Microsoft account affiliated with a different email...
  3. Migrated Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account that i closed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account that i closed: Hello, I bought Minecraft probably 5-6 Years ago. I think it was around last fall, when Microsoft urged us to migrate the Mojang account to a Microsoft Account, so i did. At that time i had...
  4. Can i retrive my old insider level after i close my insider account?

in XboX Insiders
    Can i retrive my old insider level after i close my insider account?: After the suggestion of one ms support i close my insider account cause he tell me that some issues i have to my console series x gonna solved. I do that(Close my insider account) and NONE of...
  5. Lost purchase after closed account

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost purchase after closed account: I have bought some games on two different accounts and asked them to be merged because it was annoying to have different accounts. Not sure what happened exactly at that time (it was years ago)...
  6. Minecraft closes after logging in to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft closes after logging in to Microsoft account: On Minecraft Java edition when it tells me to log in to my Microsoft account I type in the correct password and email etc then it loads for a bit then just closes down the launcher and does...
  7. Account email closed due to inactivity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account email closed due to inactivity: Hi all The email linked to my xbox account was shut down by Yahoo due to inactivity. Now I can't sign into my main account . I can't recover the account as it doesn't recognise the email and I...
  8. My minecraft launcher closes when trying to log in with my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft launcher closes when trying to log in with my microsoft account: I got minecraft from redeeming a paid code.I did all the things and finnaly got the launcher in which i want to sign in with my microsoft account but when clicking the "Microsoft login" button the...
  9. Transfer XBox games from closed account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer XBox games from closed account: Over a year ago I closed a Microsoft account that had been created by mistake and I thought I was tidying things up. What I didn't know at the time was that some XBox games had been purchased...
  10. Me As Achievements Hunter Wants My Xbox account to be never closed even for inactivity due...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me As Achievements Hunter Wants My Xbox account to be never closed even for inactivity due...: I lost the passion to collect hard achievements when I knew about Microsoft policy of closing accounts due to inactivity. So after I die all the achievements I earned will just be a waste of...