Closed my thread. Did it with lies. Xbox stole my money and they 100% CAN refund me!

Discus and support Closed my thread. Did it with lies. Xbox stole my money and they 100% CAN refund me! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You closed my thread so I could not reply. You also lied that you can't do refunds of realms. I had contacted support before this with a problem with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BudMan1123, Oct 26, 2019.

1. BudMan1123
    BudMan1123 Guest

Closed my thread. Did it with lies. Xbox stole my money and they 100% CAN refund me!

You closed my thread so I could not reply. You also lied that you can't do refunds of realms. I had contacted support before this with a problem with the realm and they have in fact issued me a refund right on the spot. Then they told me re order it, that's
    how I ended up in this mess.
    Closed my thread. Did it with lies. Xbox stole my money and they 100% CAN refund me! [​IMG]
    So
    don't lie and say you can't do something that you have done. I have the receipts.

:)

BudMan1123, Oct 26, 2019
  2. DiamondSniper85 Win User

You closed my thread so I could not reply. You also lied that you can't do refunds of realms. I had contacted support before this with a problem with the realm and they have in fact issued me a refund right on the spot. Then they told me re order
    it, that's how I ended up in this mess.
    [​IMG]
    So
    don't lie and say you can't do something that you have done. I have the receipts.
    Sane happen to me i active my 14 day free trial on game pass 3 days ago an they stole it from me when servers went down sn i got the code with hesdphone i bought an there trying to make ms buy gamepass an its bs an i want it back in return for this foolish
    nonsense
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Bud,

Thanks for coming to the forums. As this is a duplicate post I will be locking this thread. The only option in this matter is for you to contact support. As Forums have no way of doing anything with refunds. Please be mindful of the

forum Guidelines
    . As mentioned we recommend to contact Mojang for the issue with connecting to realms.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. BudMan1123 Win User

And the only reason I tried it 2 times in a row. Is because I trusted the support who refunded this instantly. They told me try again, that if it didnt work. They would refund me. They pretty much lied to my face then stole my money. You can't spin this
    any other way.
  5. bzjr68 Win User

Game Room packs have disappeared!

This issue will never be resolved, as there is no longer a server to support Game Room. The Microsoft corp. wants us to forget that they stole our money, and move on. Why this thread is still open is beyond me. Mark it as solved (we stole your money) and
    close it.
  6. Stepphn Win User

Microsoft Points to Local Currency Transition

Should not have been legal for paid by cash memberships that Xbox decided to turn into points, to expire. I paid for a membership and that refund should have remained in my available cash!!! I did not "earn" this cash! I understand points expiring but not
    cash. Xbox/Microsoft basically stole my money!!
Thema:

1. Closed my thread. Did it with lies. Xbox stole my money and they 100% CAN refund me! - Similar Threads - Closed thread Did

2. Xbox One Microsoft Store Closing when opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Microsoft Store Closing when opening.: Whenever I open the Microsoft store on my Xbox One I get the same error message each time: "Give it another try. If it happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code:...
  3. I wish my last question didn;t closed to fast. Another question about the ban I recieved

in XBoX on Consoles
    I wish my last question didn;t closed to fast. Another question about the ban I recieved: They just ended the ban on me and I wanting to know will this still count towards my rep overall to a permament banned later on or was this more of a mistake? Cause I never got the case review in...
  4. Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently: Hello Community, My Gamertag is Little Armalite, and today i am writing with my concerns as to why i have received a 7 day chat ban from my live account one the xbox one platform, my ban was...
  5. [XGP - The Outer Worlds] IndianaWindowsStore-Win64-Shipping.exe ERROR when closing the game

in XBoX on Windows
    [XGP - The Outer Worlds] IndianaWindowsStore-Win64-Shipping.exe ERROR when closing the game: Every time you quit The Outer Worlds (Xbox Game Pass version) the "TheOuterWorlds.exe" and "IndianaWindowsStore-Win64-Shipping.exe" executables hang for about a minute before closing, and then the...
  6. No idea which cable my Xbox One needs. (Repost due to old one being closed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No idea which cable my Xbox One needs. (Repost due to old one being closed): Hi! So I have just bought an Xbox One without a cable off of ebay. I have no idea which power cable I need to plug it in! Please help! (Picture of xbox cable in)...
  7. Error 8007007A on Xbox 360; MS does NOTHING, keeps closing threads!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8007007A on Xbox 360; MS does NOTHING, keeps closing threads!: I REALLY don't appreciate the moderators shutting down EVERY thread I've come across, despite NOT solving the problem! I shouldn't have to rehash every single step I've taken, because these...
  8. Error 8007007A on Xbox 360; MS does NOTHING, keeps closing threads!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8007007A on Xbox 360; MS does NOTHING, keeps closing threads!: I REALLY don't appreciate the moderators shutting down EVERY thread I've come across, despite NOT solving the problem! I shouldn't have to rehash every single step I've taken, because these...
  9. Please don't close every thread immediately.

in XBoX Rewards
    Please don't close every thread immediately.: I don't understand why I was able to withdraw roundabout 2,5k credits to my account in the 9th of May (screenshot attached) and how it now seems impossible. I want a solution because i'm quite...
  10. You closed my thread and only left yes this answers my question as a option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    You closed my thread and only left yes this answers my question as a option: If this is how you do business why even have a forum. Now I am angry . You guys screw up then you basically give me a too bad so sad answer , then block me from even fesponding?????? No I don't...