Closing MFS while updating

Discus and support Closing MFS while updating in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am downloading microsoft flight sim 2020 and at first I was surprised because it was really quick on the Xbox app but when I opened the game it asked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mem_69, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Mem_69
    Mem_69 Guest

I am downloading microsoft flight sim 2020 and at first I was surprised because it was really quick on the Xbox app but when I opened the game it asked for a 150gb update. I downloaded about 15.9 gb when it froze and I couldn't do anything so I decided to restart the app. The download restarted from 0gb but the size of the update got smaller. Does this mean it is just continuing from where it last was?

:)

Mem_69, Mar 4, 2021
  2. nX anox1a Win User

Compare stats or brag here.

wizard is at 330k DPS - 5k armor - 33k Health MF close to 410 with Neph buffs
  3. Lovechaser Win User

How to register to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha / Beta program ?

Hi,

From what I could gather, opt ins to the alpha are currently closed,

Sign ups are done through the official MFS website, check back in the future for another chance.
  4. BL4CKOUT 30 Win User

Is the " Magic Find " of a party cummulative?

If Player A's MF is 10% base then 3 other players join the game it would then make Player A's MF 40% (10% for each player joins). If in Inferno stacks of Valor add to the mf as-well as the difficulty chosen.
  5. Dre G Writer Win User

Is the " Magic Find " of a party cummulative?

[quote user="BL4CKOUT 30"]

If Player A's MF is 10% base then 3 other players join the game it would then make Player A's MF 40% (10% for each player joins). If in Inferno stacks of Valor add to the mf as-well as the difficulty chosen.

[/quote]

And to add on to what he said, only the master difficulties adds magic find.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

MFS 2020

Hey Mahdi Sobhan

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about a title availability on console.

At this time, this game is only available on PC. This is also a part of the Game Pass for PC.

There is currently no info regarding the release date for the Xbox One version of the game.

For all further updates regarding this, I encourage you to visit

Xbox Wire
    for all your up-to-date Xbox related news.

I hope this is of some use to you.
Thema:

1. Closing MFS while updating - Similar Threads - Closing MFS while

2. External Storage Ready pops up and closes whatever game/app was open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Storage Ready pops up and closes whatever game/app was open?: Hi there! Apologies if this has been asked before: I'm having a hard time lately with my Xbox One. I was playing a game for 2 hours when I got the notification that my "external storage is...
  3. Can I re-open my xbox Insider account after closing it?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I re-open my xbox Insider account after closing it?: I just deleted myself from Xbox insider program. can I re-join? submitted by /u/CubeIR [link] [comments]
  4. Opening up the home menu closes my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opening up the home menu closes my games: I have a iseue where ifi look at my home menu to invite friends or to look at the time every so often it will close my game and i will have to reload it is there any way i can stop this from...
  5. xbox app sign in window keeps closing

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app sign in window keeps closing: Everytime i try to sign into the xbox app on pc (and game bar) the sign in window keeps closing as soon as i open it? I've tried deleting the cache things and uninstalling the app and re...
  6. Rust Closed Beta Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Rust Closed Beta Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I have joined the Rust beta through insiders downloaded the beta I have access to the closed beta and I still cannot play it why? submitted by /u/Low-Concentrate-6623 [link] [comments]
  7. when a game is loading its steam page opens and closes the game

in XboX Insiders
    when a game is loading its steam page opens and closes the game: went to play among us and loaded fine but couldnt join my friends game as i had an outdated version so i updated the game but when in the loading menu, its steam page pops up and just closes the...
  8. Xbox game streaming app closes alone,

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming app closes alone,: -The smartphone has android 7.1 (no update pending) - Moto G4 play -We force the application to stop and try to access again -No update available on PlayStore -We deactivated the Power saving mode...
  9. Series X keeps closing out of games randomly, a popup that says my external drive is now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X keeps closing out of games randomly, a popup that says my external drive is now...: This happens pretty randomly. Sometimes ill play for hours with zero issue and sometimes itll happen after 5 minutes of restarting the game. My console itself doesnt crash it just closes the game...
  10. Games closes unexpectedly after a few minutes of playing (Game Pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Games closes unexpectedly after a few minutes of playing (Game Pass PC): There are a couple of games I’ve been trying to play on the Game Pass subscription, but after I launch them and reach a certain point in the game (after a few minutes), it suddenly closes...