Cloud compatible game's won't appear on Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Cloud compatible game's won't appear on Xbox Cloud Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i don't know if it's appearing for other people but for me some cloud compatible games (games that have the "Cloud Enabled" tag) won't appear on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robjmp26, May 11, 2022.

1. Robjmp26
    Robjmp26 Guest

So i don't know if it's appearing for other people but for me some cloud compatible games (games that have the "Cloud Enabled" tag) won't appear on xCloud. The only example i can think of is Secret Neighbour. I only saw it a few times and i didn't bother playing because i wasn't gonna play it yet as i just got gamepass. But now i can't find it anywhere even in the all games tab. Will someone help me figure out why?

:)

Robjmp26, May 11, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Robjmp26. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user just like you.

Do you have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription?

Are you trying to play your games on which device?
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Backwards Compatibility Problems

Hi There HPGxPhOeNiX

What errors appear when you try to make a save on the game?. It should allow you to save games on the cloud when it starts up to play, when it starts on the game there is cloud storage for backwards compatible games.
  4. Smwutches Win User

External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S

The Xbox One won't see 360 data from an external drive in order to transfer it that way. Any games that are backwards compatible would need to be redownloaded through your Games and Apps. Your game saves would need to be stored on the cloud (the cloud
    will only hold game saves and not game data).
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Cloud

Hey PRO CUTLER,

Are you experiencing the cloud syncing issue when playing a Xbox One game or a Xbox 360 backwards compatibility game? If this is for a backwards compatibility game, did you ensure that the saves you're loading are syncing fully to the cloud? For steps on
    moving your Xbox 360 game saves to the cloud, you can follow the steps on our
    Xbox 360 Cloud Save support page

Thanks!
  6. User 9242019 Win User

Xbox trial redemption problem

Cloud storage won't work with a 2 day gold trial. Requires at least a full month of Xbox Live Gold.

If you have Gold on the One you also have Gold on the 360 if you log into the console with the account that has Gold. Buy a month of Gold on the One and use that to load save games into the cloud and access them from the Xbox One. Backward compatible games
    won't transfer, they need to be downloaded to Xbox One from within My Games and Apps.
Thema:

1. Cloud compatible game's won't appear on Xbox Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Cloud compatible game's

2. Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC: I've been using the xbox cloud gaming for pc and it is incredible how it works. The only thing that I think it could make it even better is to add an option to play the games with keyboard and...
  3. Mass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version: I started a new game of Mass Effect Andromeda on the cloud playing on my iPad and when I tried to continue my game on my Series X it said I couldn't load my game because the game was missing the...
  4. Xbox Cloud iOS, Series X Controller not Compatible

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud iOS, Series X Controller not Compatible: Using my iPad Pro 11 with my Series X controller. Unfortunately, it’s telling me the controller isn’t compatible. submitted by /u/Awkward_Blacksmith34 [link] [comments]
  5. Cloud save data inaccessible on series x when playing backwards compatible 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud save data inaccessible on series x when playing backwards compatible 360 games.: So I have reached out to support via Xbox chat and called Xbox support twice, but have not gained any headway or heard back. I decided to try posting here in hopes I could get help with an issue...
  6. Cloud save for a backwards compatible game not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save for a backwards compatible game not loading: This is quite specific so I'll be amazed if anyone can help out. The BC game in question is Gears of War 3. This is going to sound like a cut and dry progress reset issue at first, but there's a...
  7. Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games: I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox 360 games I've had more of an issue. Lego...
  8. Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One.: I created an Xbox 360 cloud save on my Xbox One console and I have no way of playing through cloud on my Xbox 360 console. I get the error message: "This item is being used on another Xbox. To get...
  9. Backwards compatibility and cloud services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility and cloud services: When trying the new lego batman 2 both my stock pad and elite pad had the same problem with reversed analog stick s where you are moving on the right analog stick with the left stick as look while...
  10. Dark Souls Original Xbox One Backwards Compatible Cloud Items Pending Upload Fix!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls Original Xbox One Backwards Compatible Cloud Items Pending Upload Fix!: Im sure some of you have gotten the Item Upload Pending for Dark Souls Original on Xbox One, well I finally found a fix for this on January 18th 2019 1:30am! I have not seen any fix on this as of...