cloud connection for Microsoft ultimate word games

Discus and support cloud connection for Microsoft ultimate word games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am unable to access the cloud to update my game playing information. It sits for a while and then say unable to connect to cloud and offers to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RoscoeSpencer, May 6, 2022.

1. cloud connection for Microsoft ultimate word games

I am unable to access the cloud to update my game playing information. It sits for a while and then say unable to connect to cloud and offers to disable cloud, but this is not what I want. This has been going on now for over a month. Can someone fix this problem?

:)

RoscoeSpencer, May 6, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi RoscoeSpencer, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what device are you using in playing Microsoft Ultimate Word games/
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Ultimate Word Games

Try updating the game for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games from the Microsoft Store app and then try to play it again. It should be saved to the cloud.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games does not sync to the cloud

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not syncing properly from the cloud. I recommend taking this situation to

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games website
    . There you can reach out to the community and see if this is something they have a work around for. Hope this helps!
  5. KevinLang1 Win User

Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud

From all I can tell, I believe the problem is that my cloud data for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is corrupted, and that's preventing me from syncing. Is there a way to erase my Cloud Copy, and then sync my local data back up to the cloud?
  6. BraddingoHD Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games e i dati del Cloud [Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Cloud data]

Let me know if we can be of any further assistance, but please refer to Onyx's post.
Thema:

1. cloud connection for Microsoft ultimate word games - Similar Threads - cloud connection Microsoft

2. Local co-op via xbox cloud gaming (2 controllers connected to PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local co-op via xbox cloud gaming (2 controllers connected to PC): I was wondering if I can play couch co-op with games like MK11, FIFA 22, Halo Master Chief Collection, etc with 2 controllers connected to my PC with the Xbox cloud gaming service?...
  3. Xbox game pass' hollow knight doesn t properly connect with the cloud, thus it doesn t save...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass' hollow knight doesn t properly connect with the cloud, thus it doesn t save...: I tried opening it directly from the shortcut or logging on the xbox app of windows (which it correctly logs in and detects i have the game pass) and both of them gets to open hollow knight and...
  4. Xbox One controller (gen1) USB connected not working in Cloud gaming (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One controller (gen1) USB connected not working in Cloud gaming (PC): Hello, When trying to play games on the xcloud the controller is not working. The controller is connected to the PC and i can press the "xbox button" and the menu is showing but in the games no...
  5. HELP! Connected to internet on xbox one but cloud saved games is offline and im half way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Connected to internet on xbox one but cloud saved games is offline and im half way...: im half way through my game with my last save at the start of the game. IDK WHAT TO DO c5c3e328-57d5-4704-bb9d-8ccb35894cea
  6. Connecting to Xbox console for Cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting to Xbox console for Cloud gaming.: [img] Hi, I'm having issues setting up remote play for cloud gaming via the console. I've followed the guides both for the console and mobile device and have had remote play working before...
  7. Cloud connects to Xbox but in app graphics distorted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud connects to Xbox but in app graphics distorted: [img] Hello, I’ve used cloud gaming a few times over the last couple of months with no problems. I am on a Dell Inspiron 7506 2n1. Xbox series X. As soon as I use the remote cloud feature now...
  8. Cloud gaming/ Fallout 76 connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming/ Fallout 76 connection issues: I was playing fallout 76 with cloud gaming all afternoon, then all the sudden I began getting kicked from my games and finally am now unable to even connect to the cloud game... Anyone else?...
  9. Issues connecting to Cloud Gaming Queue

in XboX Insiders
    Issues connecting to Cloud Gaming Queue: Anybody else having issues with an inability to launch into a queue for cloud gaming and/or continually being kicked out of a queue once you connect to one? I can’t get any game to launch from the...
  10. XBOX Cloud Gaming and Controller Bluetooth Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Cloud Gaming and Controller Bluetooth Connection: I have a few issues with connecting my XBOX Controllers to my laptop (Windows) and my Surface Go2. The controller will not connect to my Surface, which has been described in this reddit post:...