Cloud Cuckoo Land Free Roam Rainbow Boat

Discus and support Cloud Cuckoo Land Free Roam Rainbow Boat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm doing my first free roam in Cloud Cuckoo Land and I slid down a rainbow to the bottom level which is all fire and broken things. I got to the end... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jester013, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Jester013
    Jester013 Guest

I'm doing my first free roam in Cloud Cuckoo Land and I slid down a rainbow to the bottom level which is all fire and broken things. I got to the end of that area where there is some kind of boat with a rainbow tail. And that's it. I can get on it, but
    it doesn't do anything or go anywhere and I can't go back. What am I supposed to do?

:)

Jester013, Feb 9, 2014
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Advice?

Does Cloud Cuckoo Land run on Azure Servers?

John Dowding, Feb 9, 2014
  3. KungPowChckn
    KungPowChckn Guest
    Kingpin Achievement Boosters Needed

its the Land Grabs in Free Roam........you have to kill 8 different gamers while defending your claim

KungPowChckn, Feb 9, 2014
  4. John Dowding Win User

Advice?

Does Cloud Cuckoo Land run on Azure Servers?
  5. KungPowChckn Win User

Kingpin Achievement Boosters Needed

its the Land Grabs in Free Roam........you have to kill 8 different gamers while defending your claim
  6. MellaniMarie Win User

Buggy

I started the level in the West where you start falling and then land and are sliding around and collecting a bunch of coins and when I went to land on the ground, everything just disappeared except tones of light brown and some lines.. I was very confused.
    I couldn't move, see or hear the characters. I had to restart, obviously, but didn't have any other problems since then. Although, I am only just past Cloud Cuckoo Land. I know all games have glitches but I feel like a lot of Xbox One games have more then
    usual and this bums me out.
  7. RyanKraus Win User

Compulsive Liar and Kingpin Teamwork Old West Style

Fight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in Multiplayer Free Roam.

Almost impossible to do legit.

We're planning to do this tomorrow morning sometime.
  8. II EYEBALL II Win User

Assignments!

I got lucky with SDM,Got in decent squads.My destroy vehicle with a blowtorch was made easy by a dude who must have been on cloud cuckoo land,was on Sharqi,He was sat on the C flag in a jeep,so i ran up behind him and started work.He just sat there,he did'nt
    jump out and kill me,he did'nt switch to gunner and kill me,lol he did'nt even drive away,just sat there giving me a vehicle destroy and kill.made me lmao.
Thema:

1. Cloud Cuckoo Land Free Roam Rainbow Boat - Similar Threads - Cloud Cuckoo Land

2. Forza horizon 4 cloud save

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 cloud save: Hey ,I have a question about forza horizon 4 on my PC .Well I play the game in offline and for offline ,I know it will save the game on my PC itself .Is there any cloud save available for forza...
  3. "Out Of Sync" Saves on Xbox360 / Cloud Save Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Out Of Sync" Saves on Xbox360 / Cloud Save Problems: Hi all, I am looking to get all mine and my partners saves off of my old xbox360 into the cloud, so I can sunset the old girl. But I am running into some trouble. Firstly, my partners account...
  4. Game clips not uploading to xbox live cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Game clips not uploading to xbox live cloud: I can record a clip from a game, but its not uploading to xbox live(when it actually prompts a message saying upload complete). Anyone else having this issue?? submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link]...
  5. I figured out how to delete your Cloud saves from the 360 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I figured out how to delete your Cloud saves from the 360 on Xbox One: I'm not sure if anybody is still having this problem but I did figure out how to completely remove them from your Cloud as well. First you have to start your Xbox 360 game on Xbox One as it is...
  6. pc cloud gaming on consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    pc cloud gaming on consoles: I already know what 99% of you are ready to type so read this: I've been using a controller on pc and winning since the 90's across all genres of games, my main genre is 3rd and 1st person...
  7. Cloud Saves for Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Saves for Xbox Game Pass PC: I've recently lost my game files on the Xbox Game Pass for PC because I had to do a factory reset for something else. Tried to look up if there is even an option for cloud saving on PC, but it...
  8. Can a Tier 2 or Level 2 Support engineer reset my Microsoft Cloud account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a Tier 2 or Level 2 Support engineer reset my Microsoft Cloud account?: HI, I'm unable to download games from the store (PC) or play games that are installed. Example: Minecraft dungeons is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code, in case you...
  9. Erro no Carregamento dos dados em nuvem no Forza Horizon 4[Error loading data in cloud in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro no Carregamento dos dados em nuvem no Forza Horizon 4[Error loading data in cloud in...: O jogo abre a pagina inicial e ao tentar iniciar, ele começa a fazer sincronização dos dados em nuvem e simplesmente fecha. no log do windows apresenta o seguinte erro: [Translation - The game...
  10. Deleting Xbox 360 Cloud Save Game data on Xbox One so new game can be started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting Xbox 360 Cloud Save Game data on Xbox One so new game can be started: Hi! So I have an Xbox One, and I just purchased Portal 2 online in the store. It runs through the backwards compatibility Xbox 360 screen and so when I log-in the only option is to select Cloud...