Cloud Cuckoo Land Free Roam Rainbow Boat

Discus and support Cloud Cuckoo Land Free Roam Rainbow Boat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm doing my first free roam in Cloud Cuckoo Land and I slid down a rainbow to the bottom level which is all fire and broken things. I got to the end... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jester013, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Jester013
    Jester013 Guest

I'm doing my first free roam in Cloud Cuckoo Land and I slid down a rainbow to the bottom level which is all fire and broken things. I got to the end of that area where there is some kind of boat with a rainbow tail. And that's it. I can get on it, but
    it doesn't do anything or go anywhere and I can't go back. What am I supposed to do?

:)

Jester013, Feb 9, 2014
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Advice?

Does Cloud Cuckoo Land run on Azure Servers?

John Dowding, Feb 9, 2014
  3. KungPowChckn
    KungPowChckn Guest
    Kingpin Achievement Boosters Needed

its the Land Grabs in Free Roam........you have to kill 8 different gamers while defending your claim

KungPowChckn, Feb 9, 2014
  4. John Dowding Win User

Advice?

Does Cloud Cuckoo Land run on Azure Servers?
  5. KungPowChckn Win User

Kingpin Achievement Boosters Needed

its the Land Grabs in Free Roam........you have to kill 8 different gamers while defending your claim
  6. MellaniMarie Win User

Buggy

I started the level in the West where you start falling and then land and are sliding around and collecting a bunch of coins and when I went to land on the ground, everything just disappeared except tones of light brown and some lines.. I was very confused.
    I couldn't move, see or hear the characters. I had to restart, obviously, but didn't have any other problems since then. Although, I am only just past Cloud Cuckoo Land. I know all games have glitches but I feel like a lot of Xbox One games have more then
    usual and this bums me out.
  7. RyanKraus Win User

Compulsive Liar and Kingpin Teamwork Old West Style

Fight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in Multiplayer Free Roam.

Almost impossible to do legit.

We're planning to do this tomorrow morning sometime.
  8. II EYEBALL II Win User

Assignments!

I got lucky with SDM,Got in decent squads.My destroy vehicle with a blowtorch was made easy by a dude who must have been on cloud cuckoo land,was on Sharqi,He was sat on the C flag in a jeep,so i ran up behind him and started work.He just sat there,he did'nt
    jump out and kill me,he did'nt switch to gunner and kill me,lol he did'nt even drive away,just sat there giving me a vehicle destroy and kill.made me lmao.
Thema:

1. Cloud Cuckoo Land Free Roam Rainbow Boat - Similar Threads - Cloud Cuckoo Land

2. Is there any way to retrieve my xbox 360 cloud saves if I no longer have it? I now have an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to retrieve my xbox 360 cloud saves if I no longer have it? I now have an...: Can I get those old cloud saves when I no longer have a X360? I do not have Xbox live gold subscription. Would they still work if the games are in the back compatibility group? (specifically the...
  3. UN-SYNC FROM CLOUD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UN-SYNC FROM CLOUD?: Hello. Does anyone know how to un-sync your system from Cloud? I've been trying to start some of my games over but it seems the save data is stored on Cloud (not even sure what that is). I've...
  4. Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming: It's sure going to take my morning poops to a whole new level! :D 64ff08df-d638-48e8-b0cb-1babd981bb28
  5. cloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    cloud: how to upload from xbox to one drive 913b4e5b-d3a2-475d-a141-8bfef63fdcb3
  6. Xbox cloud sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud sync: I lost my progress in the game .. Can I return to save the game on 30/8/2019 6447bb6e-4cdc-4f52-9c20-cfd7094b1607
  7. 选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by...: Xbox one地平线4打开时,窗口让选择本地或云端档案,选了时间最新但进度空白的本地档案,之后让创建玩家信息。有办法找回吗? [Translate by Mod] When Xbox one Horizon 4 opens, the window lets you select a local or cloud profile, select a local profile...
  8. Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?: Playing subnautica and had to close the game down because the game wouldn't save my game, just kept saying "saving" in the top corner and wouldn't end. If you've ever played subnautica, you would...
  9. xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming: Xcloud for sure as you can play games you already own on Xbox, Im so hyped for Xcloud a9fe7eb4-aab7-4fb9-9d20-289c4c6adf30
  10. Problems with cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with cloud: Hi everybody, (i'm italian, sorry for some errors ) I recently changed to xbox one with e the X version, my problem consist that the new console doesn't let me access the cloud. [img] "For...