Cloud Data not syncing

Discus and support Cloud Data not syncing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a Series X yesterday, and wanted to test it out by playing WWE 2k19. The moment it loaded up, it said "Could not sync data". I contacted 2k... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StormiestAnt, Jan 14, 2021.

1. StormiestAnt
    StormiestAnt Guest

Cloud Data not syncing

I got a Series X yesterday, and wanted to test it out by playing WWE 2k19. The moment it loaded up, it said "Could not sync data". I contacted 2k Support and they redirected me to Xbox Support. Is there a way to fix this, because honestly this whole thing
    is starting to piss me off. Its the only game that is having this issue, everything else is working fine.

:)

StormiestAnt, Jan 14, 2021
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

When starting a game offline and the sync data loads, could it retrieve my data to keep going?

You have to be online to sync data with the cloud. Your local save is always saved to your console. If you don't sync to the internet when you haven't in a while, if you somehow lose your saved data you can not sync it back, but you rather get the last synced
    data sent to the cloud.

For more info see here:
    https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq
  3. KevinLang1 Win User

Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud

From all I can tell, I believe the problem is that my cloud data for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is corrupted, and that's preventing me from syncing. Is there a way to erase my Cloud Copy, and then sync my local data back up to the cloud?
  4. Lyyche Win User

Minecraft ive lost my latest world how can i retrieve my world

Is this on xbox? If you have cloud sync enabled the data may still be stored in the cloud
  5. MonkeyGHD Win User

Cloud Data not syncing

I got a Series X yesterday, and wanted to test it out by playing WWE 2k19. The moment it loaded up, it said "Could not sync data". I contacted 2k Support and they redirected me to Xbox Support. Is there a way to fix this, because honestly this whole
    thing is starting to piss me off. Its the only game that is having this issue, everything else is working fine.
    Hi, could it be possible that the game is still active on another device? (Such as a previous xbox), if this is the case, it may need to be saved and closed down on that device before you can properly sync the game and saved gameplay. I hope this helps :)
  6. StormiestAnt Win User

Cloud Data not syncing

I got a Series X yesterday, and wanted to test it out by playing WWE 2k19. The moment it loaded up, it said "Could not sync data". I contacted 2k Support and they redirected me to Xbox Support. Is there a way to fix this, because honestly this whole
    thing is starting to piss me off. Its the only game that is having this issue, everything else is working fine.
    Hi, could it be possible that the game is still active on another device? (Such as a previous xbox), if this is the case, it may need to be saved and closed down on that device before you can properly sync the game and saved gameplay. I hope this helps :)

How would I do that exactly? Like uninstall it from the old console?
Thema:

Cloud Data not syncing

1. Cloud Data not syncing - Similar Threads - Cloud Data syncing

2. Every game shows error 0x80832003 and won't sync my cloud data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game shows error 0x80832003 and won't sync my cloud data.: I've tried every solution. Soft reset, hard reset, signing out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the games. Not a single game I have will sync. There's no network outages, my wifi is...
  3. My MUWG won't sync with my cloud data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MUWG won't sync with my cloud data: For some reason, after playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games for over 2 years, now when I launch the game from y Surface Pro 3 tablet, the game won't sync with the cloud and won't even start. Does...
  4. Alien Isolation Windows 10 "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment"

in XBoX on Windows
    Alien Isolation Windows 10 "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment": *Exasperated sigh* ANOTHER evening lost because of Microsoft's inability to make anything that works. I'm trying to load Alien Isolation on my laptop. I pay for the Game Pass subscription and...
  5. Unable to launch Forza Horizon 3 - Unable to sync cloud data/account details have changed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Forza Horizon 3 - Unable to sync cloud data/account details have changed.: I have recently installed Forza Horizon 3 on PC, however, each time I run the game I am greeted with an error stating"We can't sync your data with the cloud right now", then the dreaded "The...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 cloud syncing data Issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 cloud syncing data Issue.: Well i have a save data on my xbox one from forza horizon 4 which i havent played it about a year. I recently tried to play with friends on my pc and the save data didnt sync over. After some...
  7. Unable to sync data with cloud - error is on a PC using x-box for PC Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sync data with cloud - error is on a PC using x-box for PC Beta: Trying to launch Forza 4 and MSFS 2020, both show this error. Forza will play offline, but MSFS 2020 won't get past checking for updates as it can't sync? I am trying to run the games from a PC,...
  8. We are unable to sync your data with the cloud running MS flightSim 2020.

in XBoX on Windows
    We are unable to sync your data with the cloud running MS flightSim 2020.: I think the main installation is done of the Delux PC game. Its paid for and appears in my MS account. I have logged into my Xbox account with same email and Im able to launch it from there too...
  9. Minecraft Xbox data not syncing to cloud for other xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox data not syncing to cloud for other xboxes: I have two xboxes and my munecraft worlds wont sync between the cloud i cleared local saved games and it worked to stnc the world to one xbox but ut wouldnt sync back how do i make them sync...
  10. Unable to sync data with the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sync data with the cloud: Hi constantly getting error message ' we were unable to sync your data either the cloud just now ' 0x83860012 Have tried hard reset, deleting local saved game data. Any ideas please? Trying...