Cloud gamepass on mobile needs ability to stretch and zoom aspect ratio

Discus and support Cloud gamepass on mobile needs ability to stretch and zoom aspect ratio in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I love playing cloud games on my android Z fold. Excellent service Microsoft! However, please add an option to zoom in screen or change the aspect... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rezwansidd, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Cloud gamepass on mobile needs ability to stretch and zoom aspect ratio

I love playing cloud games on my android Z fold. Excellent service Microsoft! However, please add an option to zoom in screen or change the aspect ratio to stretch the screen to full screen. These options are already available on a third party remote play app for PS called PSplay. You don't need to encourage third party developers to come up with these solutions if you just implement it on your own app first.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/rezwansidd
    [link] [comments]

/u/rezwansidd, Oct 17, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox graphics and screen format

have you changed the aspect ratio(zoom) on the tv as this will cause this.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Why is there no display aspect ratio controls?

most aspect ratio is controlled by the tv now, the xbox will output whatever ratio is the source, ie, a 4.3 video will either stretch or the tv with compensate and place it into 4:3
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

My Xbox screen has expanded so I can’t see the profile icon and the buttons at the top of the screen

Is there a possibility that a button was pressed on your remote to the TV? There could be a button to change the ratio and/or zoom & out. My television’s remote has a button at the bottom to change the aspect ratio...
  5. Don Tiny Win User

new update on neflix not allowing me to rewind or fast-forward

No discernible improvement from this update .... what a crock ..... any idea how to change aspect ratios (e.g., letterbox or stretch or center etc.)?
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Tv Settings

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]1280x720, fits into 1920x1080, better than 1024x768....[/quote]I don't believe anyone's arguing that. We're pointing out that pixels have their own aspect ratio. Their independent aspect ratio is what allows 1024x768 to be 16:9
    instead of being "stretched" or "squashed".
Thema:

Cloud gamepass on mobile needs ability to stretch and zoom aspect ratio

1. Cloud gamepass on mobile needs ability to stretch and zoom aspect ratio - Similar Threads - Cloud gamepass mobile

2. Option to play from cloud not available for any games (XBox One / UK / Ultimate GamePass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option to play from cloud not available for any games (XBox One / UK / Ultimate GamePass): I have an XBox Series X and an XBox One X. I'm able to login to GamePass on my Swries X and play games from the cloud. Works great. However, when I access Ganepass on XBox One X, there is no...
  3. Gamepass Ultimate – Cloud gaming connection problems on Android / no problems on WIN10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate – Cloud gaming connection problems on Android / no problems on WIN10: Dear fellow gamers! I have a weird issue with cloud gaming on my android devices. I have a valid subscription for the Gamepass ultimate, and can without problems connect and play from my laptop...
  4. Xbox Gamepass Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Cloud Gaming: Hey, So cloud gaming is now open to the public and I was under the impression that, since Gamepass works for everyone on a console that has been designated as the home console of a Gamepass...
  5. East Coasters - How is your Gamepass Cloud Streaming experience?

in XboX Insiders
    East Coasters - How is your Gamepass Cloud Streaming experience?: I live in Newfoundland, Canada. Doesn't get any more East coast than me. My game pass console cloud streaming experience is abysmal. https://twitter.com/byrneoNL/status/1461054113823793157?s=20...
  6. Saves between Xbox cloud and PC with gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves between Xbox cloud and PC with gamepass: I start playing one game in Xbox cloud but i can't continue the same game in my PC, just starts over. Shouldn't it be in sync? fdc2c76e-e647-4ade-9dbd-66a0050eeebb
  7. Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Cloud Gaming: So, I have the ultimate xbox gamepass, but I do not see and option for cloud gaming. The games only say to install with gamepass or buy to own. How do I get the option “Cloud Gaming” to be...
  8. Unable to Link EA Account via Gamepass Cloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Link EA Account via Gamepass Cloud: Hello, I’m trying to access EA games via Gamepass cloud. When booting up an EA game, I’m told that my EA account is recognized but the session is expired and I just need to reset my password. I...
  9. Cloud Gaming on Gamepass games?.

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming on Gamepass games?.: Ok so I have 2 xboxs, and one of them I can cloud play like go to gamepass games and cloud play yah know? But the thing is on my other console it doesnt have cloud play, so I was wondering how I...
  10. Elder Scrolls Online - Gamepass Cloud Streaming issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online - Gamepass Cloud Streaming issues: To start off, I'll put the long story short. Gamepass Cloud Streaming capabilities for ESO seem lacking. Everyone time I attempt to cloud stream the game, it disconnects me 90% of the time. That...