Cloud gaming and installing games

Discus and support Cloud gaming and installing games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering what the point of installing a game is if I am just able to play it with cloud gaming? What are the benefits of playing and installed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Commercial_Eagle_824, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Cloud gaming and installing games

I was wondering what the point of installing a game is if I am just able to play it with cloud gaming? What are the benefits of playing and installed game?

submitted by /u/Commercial_Eagle_824
    [link] [comments]

/u/Commercial_Eagle_824, Jun 12, 2022
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Tired of getting jerked around

For digital game installations on the hard drive to run, you'll have to log in to the console with the account that purchased them.

If the game installations still don't work,
    transfer your game saves to the cloud
    (XBL Gold is required for cloud functionality on the 360), delete the game installations off of the hard drive, redownload the games, and try again.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Gaming over seas

Just not region based games like cloud gaming

You will have to install and play games locally since cloud is region based
  4. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Xbox 360 games transfer to Xbox One S

If digital they will be in ready to install, if on disk install the game and then go manage game and install any add ons, games saved to cloud will sync automaticlly
  5. ngocphi Win User

Mass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version

You had to install the game right?

If so then yes you installed the pc version

Xcloud does not install games as they are in cloud
  6. Doiiiiing08 Win User

Xbox One: A Modern, Connected System

i have a solution.

the xbox will installed the game to the cloud when you first purchased game. once the console installed the game to the cloud it should allow gamers to download the games into the hard drive. you should be able to installed as many games as could fit into
    your hard drive. once the game is installed into your hard drive the option to share/sell will be dissable. also when a game is installed into the hard drive you should be able to play offline for as long as you would like becuase you verified your account
    once you installed the game.

everyone wins also if you want to sell/share the game you delete game from hard drive and the game uploads achievements and game profile the cloud. if you ever rebuy game it has your save data and achievements store to cloud. the cloud should be able to
    communicate with the console when the deletion of the game occurs to verify you no longer have game in hard drive and this will re enable the option of sell/share.

works for me.
Thema:

Cloud gaming and installing games

1. Cloud gaming and installing games - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming installing

2. Cloud gaming used to work, now doesn't (on PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud gaming used to work, now doesn't (on PC): I have played cloud gaming on this PC but for the last week or so it just fails to load any game. I'm using the Edge browser, I click on any game, it shows the rocket, then the xbox logo, a...
  3. XBOX CLOUD GAMING 세이브 데이터 삭제 방법

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX CLOUD GAMING 세이브 데이터 삭제 방법: [플 이로 돌아가기] 목록에 있는 게임 세가지의 세이브 데이터를 없 싶습니다. 1. DOOM ETERNAL 2. FORZA HORIZON 3. SUBNAUTICA [img] 9f50baab-39ca-44ea-a490-262b6d11003f
  4. Cloud gaming saves won't transfer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming saves won't transfer?: My friends and I tried Farming Simulator 22 on cloud gaming for a few days to see if we enjoyed it before actually downloading it. We recently downloaded the game from Gamepass on our PC's and...
  5. PvZ GW2 is not working on my pc from cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PvZ GW2 is not working on my pc from cloud gaming: So i was trying to play GW2 but every time i try to play the screen goes black or it just shows that green rocket and i am getting annoyed and i dont know what to do...
  6. iOS cloud gaming says I don't have Xbox ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS cloud gaming says I don't have Xbox ultimate.: My iPhone says I need to buy ultimate but I do have ultimate? and yes I am signed in. Can I fix this and how? [img] (Proof) 046e5d2e-e031-4a5c-b83f-175dc9a5de81
  7. Sign-In / Cloud Save / Installation Problems on Game Pass PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign-In / Cloud Save / Installation Problems on Game Pass PC: Hey guys, I have a very strange problem with XBOX Game Pass on PC. Several problems to be exact: - when I log in I get a flickering "please wait" window. - when i search for something i get...
  8. Xbox One X - Continual Crashing, Games Wont Install, Problem With Cloud Saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Continual Crashing, Games Wont Install, Problem With Cloud Saves: Seeing as I am unable to get any interaction with customer services, can anyone in here possibly help??? In the last week my Xbox one x has been playing up big time. Call of Duty Modern Warfare...
  9. Get save file from Cloud without installing the game again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Get save file from Cloud without installing the game again?: Hi. I played Shadow of War using Xbox Game Pass on PC and deleted the game. I know my saved files still on Microsoft-cloud, but I can't find any instruction on how to get it without installing the...
  10. Can I format my Xbox and keep game saves via the cloud? New UI install problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I format my Xbox and keep game saves via the cloud? New UI install problems: Hi Everyone, would be good if I could get some official word on this from xbox support staff, but other opinion and help is also most welcome. i downloaded the nee User Interface, 6 time lucky...